Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

'Blue Velvet' - Another David Lynch film and sadly another miss... I think... for me. I'm still kind of undecided. Although it's miles better than 'Inland Empire' I was still left cold after it. Quirky, intriguing... but I don't know. Something was missing for me.

I love that movie. Dennis Hopper is brilliant aswell.

"HEINEKEN? F*CK THAT SH*T! PABST BLUE RIBBON!"

Dennis Hopper was amusing in it. The scene where he goes to see his super suave friend when they kidnap Jeffrey, and he's standing there dropping a 'f*ck' every second word - lol. Funny stuff, but yeah, I don't know. Just not sure about the movie. Graphic violence for '86, I'll say that. Well shot. Some cool characters. I don't even know what was missing, but something was. I think. :lol: Definitely got to see it again. I still prefer 'Lost Highway' and 'Mulholland Drive'.

I felt the same as you Geoff after the first time I watched. Thought about it for awhile and it really grew on me. I prefer Lost Highway as well but Blue Velvet is a great one. Favorite scene: the fat chic dancing on the car while they kick Kyle's ass.

finished watching...

Minority Report

starring Tom "Jehova" Cruise

I think you'll find that Tom Cruise is a Scientologist and not a Jehova Witness :whistle:

Hey buddy, of course he's a Scientologist, I was just quoting Bernd's (Swazi) funny nickname for Mr. Cruise from an earlier post :rolleyes:

Mission Impossible - Part 3, with Tom Jehova Cruise

Max Payne - I really liked this one and from the scene that appeared after the credits it appears there will be a part 2.

The Rocker - I wasn't expecting much out of this one but I actually liked it. It was much better than some of the other comedies I've rented lately like the shitty 'Step Brothers'.

'Wild At Heart' - The last in my current batch of David Lynch films. I actually really liked this one. A bit more "accessible", for lack of a better word. Nicolas Cage and Laura Dern's characters were both great. By Lynch's standards, a much more straight-forward and "normal" film (I guess 'cause on this one he's 'only' the director') but I admit I did enjoy it a lot.

'Cruel World' - Cool movie about a disgruntled losing contestant on a 'Joe Millionaire'-type reality TV show. He brings these 'contestants' to his house and once you're voted off you're dead. lol. A couple of sexy lasses and a cool enough film. Very basic and kind of poorly done, but good entertainment.

Howling 2 - Utter tripe.

One of the worst films ever, especially as the first was a great tongue in cheek horror film!

Howling 2 - Utter tripe.

One of the worst films ever, especially as the first was a great tongue in cheek horror film!

Backed on that. The only plus point for this terrible movie were the :tits: every 2 minutes, which were delicious.

Just got back from TAKEN with Liam Neeson. Good little action flick. Don't take daddy's girl or you will get your ass whipped. Now that's just a good movie premise no matter how you look at it.

Howling 2 - Utter tripe.

Backed on that. The only plus point for this terrible movie were the :tits: every 2 minutes, which were delicious.

Thought you might say that :lol:

Howling 2 - Utter tripe.

Suddenly I am interested in this movie.