Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Olympus Has Fallen (2013).

Plot holes and unbelievability aside, a decent action picture.

I liked it. Sure Unbelievable, but still thought it was good and will watch it again.

Silverado.....I had forgotten how good this western is....

Yeah, good film and pretty funny too as I recall.

Yes, very good western!

"Westworld" (1973)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcL3eP0Hfy4

Visitors to a Western style theme park come under fire from the park's lifelike humanoid robots when a computer failure causes the androids to run amok.

This 70s sci-fi flick was the directorial debut of Michael Crichton, author of "Jurassic Park," and features a lot of ideas and plot points that would later re-surface (with a much bigger special effects budget) in "JP."

Charming in a retro sort of way.

Now You See Me

Any good? Tempted to check this one out...

MUCH better than I expected.

Double Feature Saturday Night:

"Tourist Trap" (1979)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDpxEdIxxg4

In this cult 70s horror flick, a group of stranded travelers find themselves at a run-down roadside wax museum known for its extremely lifelike mannequins. One by one they start to disappear before the secret behind those mannequins (which you'll figure out way before the characters do) is revealed. The movie starts off strong with some decent creepy atmosphere but falls apart as it goes along. This is the sort of movie where the main characters are such complete idiots that they deserve everything that happens to them. :D Side note: one of the unlucky travelers is played by a young, pre-"Charlie's Angels" Tanya Roberts, who looks absolutely SMOKIN' throughout.

"The Last Stand" (2013)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6oi5O8PWP0

A Mexican drug kingpin escapes from U.S. Marshals in Las Vegas and heads for the border in a souped up sports car. Unfortunately for him his path to freedom takes him right through a small Arizona border town where Arnold Schwarzenegger is the sheriff, and he and his small crew of deputies are not about to let the guy slip through.

This formulaic but fun shoot-em-up was supposed to be Ahh-nuld's big comeback flick following his foray into politics. It didn't do very well at the box office but I enjoyed it. Arnold's looking kinda leathery nowadays, maybe that's why the younger characters in this one do the bulk of the heavy lifting. :D

Just saw Now You See Me. Very good all around ... and with Isla Fisher to watch it really couldn't have gone wrong anyway.

Agreed. I really enjoyed it.

Double Feature Saturday Night:

"Tourist Trap" (1979)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDpxEdIxxg4

In this cult 70s horror flick, a group of stranded travelers find themselves at a run-down roadside wax museum known for its extremely lifelike mannequins. One by one they start to disappear before the secret behind those mannequins (which you'll figure out way before the characters do) is revealed. The movie starts off strong with some decent creepy atmosphere but falls apart as it goes along. This is the sort of movie where the main characters are such complete idiots that they deserve everything that happens to them. :D Side note: one of the unlucky travelers is played by a young, pre-"Charlie's Angels" Tanya Roberts, who looks absolutely SMOKIN' throughout.

"The Last Stand" (2013)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6oi5O8PWP0

A Mexican drug kingpin escapes from U.S. Marshals in Las Vegas and heads for the border in a souped up sports car. Unfortunately for him his path to freedom takes him right through a small Arizona border town where Arnold Schwarzenegger is the sheriff, and he and his small crew of deputies are not about to let the guy slip through.

This formulaic but fun shoot-em-up was supposed to be Ahh-nuld's big comeback flick following his foray into politics. It didn't do very well at the box office but I enjoyed it. Arnold's looking kinda leathery nowadays, maybe that's why the younger characters in this one do the bulk of the heavy lifting. :D

I really enjoyed it! Actually liked it a lot more than Bullet To The Head from Stallone.

Wreck-It Ralph

After seeing the trailers, I thought this would be formulaic, standard animated fare, i.e. 'Toy Story with video games'. While this is the case to some extent, I was pleasantly surprised. Fun film, good characters and some great jokes. Also some very well-observed, nostalgia-inducing scenes of classic video games. The whole thing works really well and uses the video game theme brilliantly. I think I enjoyed it more than the kids...