Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

• My Little Pony

51wI-DCSnAL._SY300_.jpg

Superb film ... as is the second one ...

Agreed, although I'm in a very small minority as I prefer the first one. A lot of people say the sequel is better, but for me the original is the best; such a classic.

If I recall correctly, I would have to agree with you.

Doom-last night

Star Trek (2009)-tonight

"A Good Day to Die Hard" (2013)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVkzZD92cMQ

Bruce Willis is back for a fifth (!) go-round as New York supercop John McClane. This time the "DH" series takes a turn into James Bond/Jason Bourne territory by going international. McClane heads to Russia to track down his estranged son, who happens to be a CIA operative, and together they uncover a plot to steal a secret stash of weapons-grade uranium from the abandoned Chernobyl nuke plant. Of course, lotsa stuff blows up along the way.

Not the weakest of the "DH" series (that would be "...With a Vengeance" in my book) but not a mind blower either. It's just big, loud, dumb, shoot'em up fun.

Django Unchained

Loved it. Great dialogue, action scenes, etc. Plenty of excitement and laughs. Possibly too much gratuitous blood, but that's the Tarantino M.O. The first hour is fantastic, the film slows down a bit after that and the ending is a bit over the top, but it's great, escapist fun. (Mrs B wasn't as impressed as me though.)

Django Unchained

Loved it. Great dialogue, action scenes, etc. Plenty of excitement and laughs. Possibly too much gratuitous blood, but that's the Tarantino M.O. The first hour is fantastic, the film slows down a bit after that and the ending is a bit over the top, but it's great, escapist fun. (Mrs B wasn't as impressed as me though.)

Was Mrs B saying things like 'That's NOT the best way to do that, you know' during the more gratuitous scenes? ;)

"You Only Live Twice" (1967)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21poI4ZmIRU

The fifth go-round for Sean Connery as James Bond sends 007 to Japan, where a crooked industrialist working with the evil SPECTRE is stealing U.S. and Russian space capsules right out of the sky, in the hopes of starting a war between both superpowers.

This one features ninjas, mini-copters, lotsa stuff blowin' up, tons of hot Japanese babes, and one of the coolest "villain's lairs" (a rocket base hidden inside a dormant volcano) of the entire Bond series.

This was intended to be Connery's last film as Bond; he was replaced by the ill fated George Lazenby in the next film, "On Her Majesty's Secret Service," but then was lured back briefly by a huge paycheck for 1971's "Diamonds Are Forever."

Django Unchained

Was Mrs B saying things like 'That's NOT the best way to do that, you know' during the more gratuitous scenes? ;)

He he. Nah, she found the film a bit too long and slow in places, but thought it was okay. She did think the amount of blood was ridiculous though.

And she didn't find the guy lying on the floor in the middle of the gunfight as hilarious as I did!

Dredd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbCfqGsXu3M

Ok If you have seen the Judge Dredd movie with Stallone?? This one is MUCH better.. It's rated R thank GOD! And is ALOT more violent than the Stallone version!! Not that I hated that movie or anything, but this one is MUCH better.... :tumbsup:

This was OK but I still was kinda disappointed by it... Mega-zillion dollar budget and the best they could do with it was a giant CGI apartment building??

Stallone's "Dredd" sucked but at least it had cool visuals (it wasn't a good film but it was a great looking film, if you know what I mean...!)... Too bad they couldn't take the Karl Urban portrayal of Dredd out of the new movie and dropped him into the "Blade Runner" lookin' future of the Stallone film....

Dredd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbCfqGsXu3M

Ok If you have seen the Judge Dredd movie with Stallone?? This one is MUCH better.. It's rated R thank GOD! And is ALOT more violent than the Stallone version!! Not that I hated that movie or anything, but this one is MUCH better.... :tumbsup:

This was OK but I still was kinda disappointed by it... Mega-zillion dollar budget and the best they could do with it was a giant CGI apartment building??

Stallone's "Dredd" sucked but at least it had cool visuals (it wasn't a good film but it was a great looking film, if you know what I mean...!)... Too bad they couldn't take the Karl Urban portrayal of Dredd out of the new movie and dropped him into the "Blade Runner" lookin' future of the Stallone film....

Ya know?? you make a good point Man I never thought of it like that.. Sure the Stallone movie wax pretty crappy, but it DID look good... Shoulda combined the look of the Stallone flick with the feel of the new one... I did like how gritty the new one is, but I see what you mean Man.....

Midnight Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1_N28DA3gY

Seen this I don't know HOW many times and I STILL love it!! Just a classic in My opinion!! :tumbsup:

Nice!

The entire Harry Potter series in order.....much better watched this way as I always forget stuff between movie releases.....

Fast and Furious.....quite good....one of the few series that gets better not worse as they add movies to the series....Fast Five is the best I've seen so far....

Two Mules For Sister Sara....One of the more coherent and better Eastwood westerns....

The Outlaw Josey Wales......my favorite Eastwood western....

Comic Book - The Movie Really funny, Mark Hamill is the director and also plays the lead character. Worth watching just for the "camera man" that follows Mark around filming the "documentary" who is also in a Warrant cover band called "Subpena". :lol:

Maverick [1994]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObDecyoLHBo

Actually really like this movie.. Even though, now I don't much care for Mel Gibson, but back in the 90s He wasn't so off the deep end as He is now... Pretty decent Comedy/Western starring Mel Gibson,. Jodie Foster, and James Garner among others... Like Midnight Run I have seen it a BUNCH of times and it never gets old.... :tumbsup: