Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

• My Little Pony

Snow White and the Huntsmen

Wow this was dissapointing to say the least. Two hours of mostly boring dreary scenes with one of the more overrated actresses in the world in Kristen Stewart. Avoid!

Is she overrated? I don't think anyone truly believes she's a good actor. Heh.

Snow White and the Huntsmen

Wow this was dissapointing to say the least. Two hours of mostly boring dreary scenes with one of the more overrated actresses in the world in Kristen Stewart. Avoid!

Is she overrated? I don't think anyone truly believes she's a good actor. Heh.

Very true but i guess my statement was more based on her place in movie world from Twilight.

I thought Kristen Stewart did a fairly decent job portraying Joan Jett in "The Runaways," but other than that she's a Muppet.

"Bowling for Columbine" (2002)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUSpszWfu_w

In the wake of the 1999 mass shooting at Columbine High School, documentarian and professional rabble rouser Michael Moore explores America's love affair with guns and investigates the climate of fear, violence and paranoia that helps perpetuate it. Along the way he chats with a strange and diverse group of people including Marilyn Manson, James Nichols (brother of Oklahoma City bomber Terry Nichols), "South Park" co-creator Matt Stone, and NRA spokesman Charlton "Moses" Heston, as well as numerous everyday Americans whose lives have been affected by guns.

Darkly funny, disturbing, and occasionally moving, there's something in this flick to piss off just about everyone, no matter which side of the gun debate you're on.

"Bowling for Columbine" (2002)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUSpszWfu_w

In the wake of the 1999 mass shooting at Columbine High School, documentarian and professional rabble rouser Michael Moore explores America's love affair with guns and investigates the climate of fear, violence and paranoia that helps perpetuate it. Along the way he chats with a strange and diverse group of people including Marilyn Manson, James Nichols (brother of Oklahoma City bomber Terry Nichols), "South Park" co-creator Matt Stone, and NRA spokesman Charlton "Moses" Heston, as well as numerous everyday Americans whose lives have been affected by guns.

Darkly funny, disturbing, and occasionally moving, there's something in this flick to piss off just about everyone, no matter which side of the gun debate you're on.

I LOVE this movie!! Marilyn Manson DOES have a brain!! Who knew????? :whistle:

Ever see Faranheitt 9/11??? Another good doc from Michael Moore....

Ever see Faranheitt 9/11??? Another good doc from Michael Moore....

I've seen bits of it but never the whole movie. That may be in my next pile of movie pickups from the library.

Jack Reacher

I wasn't expecting much of this but it was very enjoyable. An action packed thriller with Tom Cruise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-oxhxD32MM

I refuse to watch this, they pulled several scenes out of it, to pander to the anti gun left, sorry Tom, you shouldve stepped up and said something, that my friends is censorship and I will not be a part of it.

51HMzdWxOXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

If you're a fan of serial killer thing, try this Korean movie, which was loosely based on the true story of Yoo Young-Chul, a violent slaughter of 23 people and was executed to death in 2004. Looks like Warner Bros has bought the right for the remake of this movie, but nothing still happened at this stage, though Leonardo Di Caprio was rumored to play this one.

"Invasion of the Body Snatchers" (1978)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTSR6bu0Nq0

In the first of several remakes of the '50s creeping paranoid sci-fi classic, Earth is invaded by alien spores that hatch emotionless clones of sleeping humans from plant-like "pods." A San Francisco health inspector (Donald Sutherland) and his scientist girlfriend (Brooke Adams) must stop the aliens before they can spread their, ahem, "seed" around the world.

The flick is a little on the long side but it has its share of cool, creepy moments...the scariest of all being the awesome curly white-man Afro that Donald Sutherland was rockin' in the late 70s.

screenshot7722.jpg

TERRIFYING!!!!

"Mimic 2" (2001)

Cheap lookin' direct-to-video sequel to Guillermo Del Toro's killer-bug movie, with those pesky human-sized, face eating "Judas Breed" insects setting up a new colony in and around a run down South Bronx school. Fortunately, the science teacher is also a fomer government entomologist who knows how to handle a giant bug invasion.

The first "Mimic" flick was pretty bad-ass; this one's just pretty bad. Think "SyFy Channel" bad. Skip it and watch the original instead.

The Bourne Legacy

Next is the new Total Recall

"Mimic 2" (2001)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjMyZ7Ahbj4

Cheap lookin' direct-to-video sequel to Guillermo Del Toro's killer-bug movie, with those pesky human-sized, face eating "Judas Breed" insects setting up a new colony in and around a run down South Bronx school. Fortunately, the science teacher is also a fomer government entomologist who knows how to handle a giant bug invasion.

The first "Mimic" flick was pretty bad-ass; this one's just pretty bad. Think "SyFy Channel" bad. Skip it and watch the original instead.

Yea it IS pretty bad.. But the third one is even WORSE!!! :yikes:

Yea it IS pretty bad.. But the third one is even WORSE!!! :yikes:

After seeing this one, I've decided to skip "3" altogether.

With the young'ins this evening:

"Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted" (2012)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlkWVkpP59U

Stranded in Europe, Alex, Marty and the gang join a run-down traveling circus in the hopes of hitching a ride back to New York with them. Unfortunately they're being pursued by a very determined French animal control agent. Cartoon chaos naturally ensues.

Fun stuff for the kiddies and their parents too, as long as you can keep that "da-da-da-da-da, Afro, Circus!" song from getting stuck in your head....

Ice age-Continental drift with the kiddies tomorrow

Green Lantern - when I first seen this at the drive-in I thought "ah, it was ok" but on 2nd viewing when I bought the DVD by accident thanksgiving2011 it was much better on 2nd viewing. Tonight I watched it on HBO, this is the first time in high def for me, and it is still a good movie but looks great in high-def.

Wrath of the Titans - not my typical type of film - all special effects and no storyline, but it was good harmless fun. The effects were pretty impressive and I just enjoyed it for what it was.

"The Land That Time Forgot" (1975)

British shipwreck survivors overpower the crew of a German U-Boat, and together the group discovers a "lost continent" in the South Seas that's populated by cavemen and dinosaurs. Our square-jawed manly-man American hero (Doug McClure) does his best to protect his womanly woman companion (Lisa Penhaligon) from the constant threats of the island and the treacherous Germans alike.

The awesomely cheesy dinosaur effects (think "Godzilla") are the main reason for watching this schlocky '70s fun from the revered Amicus Studios ("Tales From the Crypt," "Vault Of Horror").Based on the novel by "Tarzan" creator Edgar Rice Burroughs.

Worth a look if ya like vintage drive-in cheez.

Green Lantern - when I first seen this at the drive-in I thought "ah, it was ok" but on 2nd viewing when I bought the DVD by accident thanksgiving2011 it was much better on 2nd viewing. Tonight I watched it on HBO, this is the first time in high def for me, and it is still a good movie but looks great in high-def.

I like it!