Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Elektra" (2005)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yKWyVoUguM

Jennifer Garner reprises her role as Marvel Comics' female assassin in this spin-off from "Daredevil." This time she has to protect a young girl with very special powers from some very bad people.

Could've been a decent action flick but they spend too much time on unnecessary flashbacks to Elektra's past, mystical super powers she possesses that come and go depending on the plot, and way too many cheesy CGI effects during fight scenes.

But hey, those enemy ninjas who explode when killed were pretty cool.

Not as bad as I'd heard, but I've also seen way better.

'One for the Money' ; everything about this was dreadful, except this:

katherine-heigl-boobs.jpg

Aside from her and her awesome rack being part of the film, the rest was a bad joke. Terrible, terrible story, equally poor dialogue and most scenes just made me angry. At least her and her rack gave it some worth, though.

The Dream Team!

Fell asleep in the living room last night, when I woke up around 5:30am this was on. Love it!

Men In Black III - I enjoyed it. a good fun movie

Watched it Saturday(family movie night)it was good, kids loved it.

"Surrogates" (2009)

In this twisty sci-fi actioner set in the near future, humanity stays safe at home and uses robotic duplicates called "Surrogates" to live their lives in the outside world. A series of murders implicating the corporation that invented the machines leads a cop (Bruce Willis) to the heart of a conspiracy that could kill billions around the world.

Neat concept, cool stunts, nice dystopian vibe, worth a look.

"Surrogates" (2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj-sC92wows

In this twisty sci-fi actioner set in the near future, humanity stays safe at home and uses robotic duplicates called "Surrogates" to live their lives in the outside world. A series of murders implicating the corporation that invented the machines leads a cop (Bruce Willis) to the heart of a conspiracy that could kill billions around the world.

Yes, it was not bad at all and worth a watch(or 2).

• My Little Pony

"Surrogates" (2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj-sC92wows

Yes, it was not bad at all and worth a watch(or 2).

Yeah, I enjoyed it. I don't think it was marketed well. It should have done better.

"Wrong Turn" (2003)

Enjoyable entry in the "killer hillbilly" genre, with a gang of stranded travelers (including Eliza Dushku of "Buffy" fame, looking luscious as usual) being pursued through the West Virginia backwoods by a clan of inbred mutant cannibals. There's nothin' here that you haven't already seen in a dozen other similar movies but "Wrong Turn" is fast paced, extremely violent, gratuitously gory, and lotsa fun.

"Wrong Turn" (2003)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naUUyD-_oPc

Enjoyable entry in the "killer hillbilly" genre, with a gang of stranded travelers (including Eliza Dushku of "Buffy" fame, looking luscious as usual) being pursued through the West Virginia backwoods by a clan of inbred mutant cannibals. There's nothin' here that you haven't already seen in a dozen other similar movies but "Wrong Turn" is fast paced, extremely violent, gratuitously gory, and lotsa fun.

I have only seen this one(which I enjoyed). Not really interested in seeing any of the others.

"Prometheus" (2012)

Ridley Scott's return to the "Alien" universe is an atmospheric, creepy slow-burner about a space mission to discover the origins of humankind... that finds something else instead. Beautifully filmed, great performances by Charlize Theron (as a corporate bitch) and Michael Fassbender (as the deceptively friendly android), tons of eye candy and horrific set pieces. It's not quite an "Alien" flick but it's pretty damn close. Neat stuff.

'One for the Money' ; everything about this was dreadful, except this:

katherine-heigl-boobs.jpg

Aside from her and her awesome rack being part of the film, the rest was a bad joke. Terrible, terrible story, equally poor dialogue and most scenes just made me angry. At least her and her rack gave it some worth, though.

Jesus! No need to see the movie, that picture is dynamite!!!

"Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman" (2003)

Feature length spin-off from the "Adventures of Batman & Robin" animated series finds yet another new vigilante in Gotham - a mysterious Batwoman, who's set her sights on the Penguin's illegal-weapons scheme. Her identity could be one of three women in Bruce Wayne's life, and Batman has to figure out which one.

This one's not as dark n' gritty as the earlier "Batman: The Animated Series" film spin-offs or the more recent "DC Animated Universe" flicks, (the animation's not quite as nice either) this one is more kid-friendly but there's still plenty of action. I enjoyed it but I preferred "Under the Red Hood" and "Mask of the Phantasm."

• My Little Pony

Feature length spin-off from the "Adventures of Batman & Robin" animated series finds yet another new vigilante in Gotham - a mysterious Batwoman, who's set her sights on the Penguin's illegal-weapons scheme. Her identity could be one of three women in Bruce Wayne's life, and Batman has to figure out which one.

This one's not as dark n' gritty as the earlier "Batman: The Animated Series" film spin-offs or the more recent "DC Animated Universe" flicks, (the animation's not quite as nice either) this one is more kid-friendly but there's still plenty of action. I enjoyed it but I preferred "Under the Red Hood" and "Mask of the Phantasm."

Have you seen the "Batman: Gotham Knight" anime? Six short films by various Japanese anime studios. Might be my favourite collection of Batman stories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7bvuC8VWRI

Have you seen the "Batman: Gotham Knight" anime? Six short films by various Japanese anime studios. Might be my favourite collection of Batman stories.

Not yet, but it's on my list.

"The 12 Disasters of Christmas" (2012)

SyFy Channel holiday flick that mashes up the "Mayan calendar/2012" world-is-gonna-end nonsense with clumsy Biblical allegory. It's December 21st, 2012, and as the quiet little mountain town of Calvary prepares for Christmas, huge chunks of ice rain from the sky, volcanoes threaten to erupt, and tornadoes mysteriously appear out of nowhere. Mary and Joseph's teenage daughter J.C. (yes, really) is the only one who can stop this series of world-threatening disasters... by collecting five magical golden rings left behind by the Mayans. Yes, REALLY.

This was just as bad as it sounds. It's so lame that SyFy didn't even bother to put a trailer on YouTube.