Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I've started rewatching the bond movies....Dr No, Goldfinger, From Russia With Love and On Her Majesty's Secret Service are the first 4 that I've watched and they are still watchable but are showing their age and I prefer the later more action oriented bond movies....

I've started rewatching the bond movies....Dr No, Goldfinger, From Russia With Love and On Her Majesty's Secret Service are the first 4 that I've watched and they are still watchable but are showing their age and I prefer the later more action oriented bond movies....

I agree.

• My Little Pony

Raid: Redemption

The tag line on the cover reads, "1 ruthless crime lord. 20 elite cops. 30 floors of chaos." Another on says, "1 minute of romance. 99 minutes on non-stop carnage." That pretty much sums it up. You'll have more "O" faces than a college dorm orgy.

I wanted to check this out.

Wanted? Meaning you no longer do?

I still do,before it came out I remember that I wanted to when it did and forgot all about it. There for: "I wanted to check this out". Do you got it now?: lol

Heh. Yeah, I'm just being a dick. I remember when it was originally just "The Raid," and then Sony picked it up, changed the title to "The Raid: Redemption," ordered a sequel, and made us wait a year.

Raid: Redemption

The tag line on the cover reads, "1 ruthless crime lord. 20 elite cops. 30 floors of chaos." Another on says, "1 minute of romance. 99 minutes on non-stop carnage." That pretty much sums it up. You'll have more "O" faces than a college dorm orgy.

I wanted to check this out.

Wanted? Meaning you no longer do?

I still do,before it came out I remember that I wanted to when it did and forgot all about it. There for: "I wanted to check this out". Do you got it now?: lol

Heh. Yeah, I'm just being a dick. I remember when it was originally just "The Raid," and then Sony picked it up, changed the title to "The Raid: Redemption," ordered a sequel, and made us wait a year.

I'm just messin' witcha!

'Trespass' ; only movie I've watched since my last post and it was completely dreadful. The daughter was probably too young to ogle, but nice, and the young Nicole Kidman look-a-like wife was really quite sexy, but aside from that it was truly dreadful. I have never minded Nicolas Cage despite the critics, but I'm starting to see why harsh words are exchanged about him. Terrible movie about a family who get home invasioned and are then threatened without action for the next pathetic hour and a half before the dreadful conclusion. Piece of shit of a movie.

I agree.

Yeah, I was thinking about this the other day and I'm not sure there are any Bond films I prefer to 'Skyfall'. I love 'Live and Let Die', 'The Spy Who Loved Me' and a few others, but the new one is a really good film. Not completely flawless, but great fun and not the usual Bond fare. The song is pretty fantastic too.

• My Little Pony

Dispicable Me

Still excellent on my second viewing.

FAQ About Time Travel

Another film that was just as good the second time. Perhaps even a little better.

Total Recall (2012)

An enjoyable film. Nothing mindblowing, but also not as bad as most reviewers had suggested.

The Watch

A comedy about four men starting a neighbourhood watch, after another man was murdered and skinned. They soon learn that the killer was an alien, and they're trying to protect the town from an alien invasion. Starring Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughan, Jonah Hill, and Richard Ayoade (of IT Crowd, also brilliant).

Roadhouse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ikfz-S6Tjo

Do I really need to say anything else???

Yea didn't think so.. Probably one of the all time BEST Guy movies.. Period!!

Awesome action movie!

I agree.

Yeah, I was thinking about this the other day and I'm not sure there are any Bond films I prefer to 'Skyfall'. I love 'Live and Let Die', 'The Spy Who Loved Me' and a few others, but the new one is a really good film. Not completely flawless, but great fun and not the usual Bond fare. The song is pretty fantastic too.

Still working my way through these films and I have noticed a major improvement in quality from Connery to Moore although I don't believe either can be considered a great actor, I see them on a par so I believe it has to do with an overall improvement in the quality of the films...I have also now watched Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, Live and Let Die, The Man With The Golden Gun and Moonraker.......with Moonraker being my fav so far...

61XAzAp6nwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This not out yet, is it?

I know it comes out Friday.. Well here in the US anyways....

Son of a BITCH! lol Can't wait, huge Spiderman/ superhero guy( and having 2 boys to watch it with is cool)

Roadhouse

Awesome action movie!

wonder when they will do a remake of this? you know it is going to happen

They better not.. I may have to go to Hollywood and strangle some people if they do..... :whistle:

This not out yet, is it?

Son of a BITCH! lol Can't wait, huge Spiderman/ superhero guy( and having 2 boys to watch it with is cool)

Bluray was out, means the movie was released in cinema like 3 months ago, how come you missed it ? :)

This not out yet, is it?

Bluray was out, means the movie was released in cinema like 3 months ago, how come you missed it ? :)

It comes out Friday on dvd where I'm at

Roadhouse

Awesome action movie!

wonder when they will do a remake of this? you know it is going to happen

They better not.. I may have to go to Hollywood and strangle some people if they do..... :whistle:

RIP Jeff Healey

Skyfall

Have to admit that I really loved this bond movie. Stunningly shot......through the action pieces / scenery in Scotland (wow)......and a good story. Great baddie as well - some really funny moments too. All in all I can throughly recommend this.

How awesome is Craig as well?! Easily the best bond.

• My Little Pony

Skyfall

Have to admit that I really loved this bond movie. Stunningly shot......through the action pieces / scenery in Scotland (wow)......and a good story. Great baddie as well - some really funny moments too. All in all I can throughly recommend this.

How awesome is Craig as well?! Easily the best bond.

And the return of the DB5. I can't wait to see it. It opens tonight, I believe.

'Man On A Ledge' ; cool enough film with an engrossing storyline that kept me interested the whole time... not to mention a young lady called Genesis Rodriguez. Jesus wept this thing was stunning:

hqdefault.jpg

'Hijacked' ; Probably the worst movie I've ever seen... or equal with the other awful ones. Terrible film about a hijacked plain. Bullets in the face would be less painful.