Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

'The Darkest Hour' ; should have been called 'The Darkest Hour And Twenty Eight Minutes' because every moment I spent watching this was a waste of time. It's your typical alien wiping out the world movie with a handful of survivors trying to make it to the water to join other survivors. zomfg, how original amirite. I don't usually mind these movies but there were holes all through it and the acting/dialogue was close to unbearable. Really irritating. Shitty movie - avoid it.

Cant be as bad as Skyline surely ??!

what does the z stand for by the way? always wondered??

'The Darkest Hour' ; should have been called 'The Darkest Hour And Twenty Eight Minutes' because every moment I spent watching this was a waste of time. It's your typical alien wiping out the world movie with a handful of survivors trying to make it to the water to join other survivors. zomfg, how original amirite. I don't usually mind these movies but there were holes all through it and the acting/dialogue was close to unbearable. Really irritating. Shitty movie - avoid it.

About 1000 times worse than 'Skyline.' I forget what I thought about 'Skyline' but I do know I didn't hate it. What was it about it that irked me? I forget, but I did enjoy the film - this one just really pissed me off. I agree with Karpet that there was potential, but it was wiped out in the first scene due to the dialogue between the 2 main guys. And it just got worse as it went on.

As for the z - ask some kids. Who knows what any of their internet lingo means? I only use it so as to appear as though I'm still young.

:(

• My Little Pony

About 1000 times worse than 'Skyline.' I forget what I thought about 'Skyline' but I do know I didn't hate it. What was it about it that irked me? I forget, but I did enjoy the film - this one just really pissed me off. I agree with Karpet that there was potential, but it was wiped out in the first scene due to the dialogue between the 2 main guys. And it just got worse as it went on.

As for the z - ask some kids. Who knows what any of their internet lingo means? I only use it so as to appear as though I'm still young.

:(

:rofl2:

So pathetic. So hilarious. You just made my day, Geoff. ;)

The Avengers, saw it in the theater and couldn't wait to nget the dvd!

"The Fog" (1980)

On the eve of its 100th anniversary celebration, a sleepy California coastal town is invaded by the vengeful spirits of a crew killed in a shipwreck years before in John Carpenter's creepy classic that still holds up very well to this day.

Cabin in the Woods

Loved this movie. All the slasher/horror movie cliches, yet still unpredicatable as hell.

Believe it. This film has received far too much hate. Joss Whedon is incredible.

Well said fellas. Awesome, awesome film imo.

"The Fog" (1980)

[media=]

[/media]

On the eve of its 100th anniversary celebration, a sleepy California coastal town is invaded by the vengeful spirits of a crew killed in a shipwreck years before in John Carpenter's creepy classic that still holds up very well to this day.

Absolute classic imo.Life Happans,a so so comedy.

"Escape From New York" (1981)

In John Carpenter's cyber-punk 1997, America is a police state, and Manhattan Island has been converted into a maximum security prison. When Air Force One crashes in New York, they send in bad-ass mercenary Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell) to get him out. One of my fave J.C. movies, right behind the original "Halloween."

"Escape From New York" (1981)

[media=]

[/media]

In John Carpenter's cyber-punk 1997, America is a police state, and Manhattan Island has been converted into a maximum security prison. When Air Force One crashes in New York, they send in bad-ass mercenary Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell) to get him out. One of my fave J.C. movies, right behind the original "Halloween."

Agree on all that you state my brother,two of the all time best from J.C.

Agree on all that you state my brother,two of the all time best from J.C.

Yeah, I'm in the midst of a mini John Carpenter film festival (haha)... I have his most recent, "The Ward" w/Amber Heard (yum) on deck for tonight or the next night.

Salt....decent action film....

Prince of Persia....another acceptable actioner ....

Neither will blow your socks off...

Agree,I call them rainy Sunday afternoon movie.

The Glimmer Man

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

I really like the glimmer man, it was more of a serious action/thriller rather than his usual kick-punch-brake arm movies(which I love)

The Glimmer Man

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

I really like the glimmer man, it was more of a serious action/thriller rather than his usual kick-punch-brake arm movies(which I love)

Yeah, that's my favorite Seagal movie. ;)