Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Cedar Rapids

You wouldn't think a movie about an insurance convention/awards show would be funny, but it was.

Also, Anne Heche + long red hair + topless in pool = HOT :P

Unknown - great movie with a huge twist!

Women in Black - good but not great movie with few to many scares.

Bad Teacher - funny but not as funny as I'd hoped but cool to hear Dio and Priest in a movie.

Columbiana - awesome action flick about revenge with Zoe Saldano.

• My Little Pony

Safehouse - I enjoyed this one quite a bit, but I got to admit it isn't anything special.

Ghost Rider II (I don't know what it's actually called) - I watched this for a laugh, knowing it was gonna suck, but I wasn't prepared for this amount of bad. What a shitty movie. I feel more stupider for watching it. If ever there was a comic adaptation series that needs a reboot.

Ghost Rider II (I don't know what it's actually called) - I watched this for a laugh, knowing it was gonna suck, but I wasn't prepared for this amount of bad. What a shitty movie. I feel more stupider for watching it. If ever there was a comic adaptation series that needs a reboot.

Tell me about it. Should have been great (my favourite comic character) but completely ruined by shoddy writing. Just can't believe the makers didn't look at each other and say, "Hang on a minute, we've got an awesome-looking hero here, great special effects, but our story sucks. Let's bring in some proper writers who actually understand the character." :rant:

RIGHTEOUS KILL (2008)

as a movie, this one is actually quite okay, but since DeNiro and Pacino in it, I can say that judging by the actors quality, this is such a subpar movie because the plot is quite weak and the ending twist is pretty much predictable halfway through the movie. Not enough suspense as a thriller movie, and overall I'm not sure people are really want to watch this twice. Trilby Glover here is quite stunning though and kinda reminds me of a young Alicia Silverstone. Overall, a very average cop movie and I guess 6/10 at IMDB is a correct score.

Been about 6 months between movies, I think, but took the wife out tonight for a fix of her adoration for Will Smith:

Men In Black 3 - this really isn't my type of movie at all, in any way, but it's harmless fun. A couple of laughs and I do like Will Smith. Yeah, good harmless movie. Good fun.

"Alien 2: On Earth" (1980)

[media=]

[/media]

Nonsensical no-budget Italian-made cash-in on "Alien," in which a psychic hottie and a group of cave explorers get trapped underground with a hungry extraterrestrial. Satisfyingly gory, but utterly plotless and pointless. Seriously folks, this movie makes no f*cking sense whatsoever. "WTF?" scenes abound.

I almost want to recommend this strictly for the fact that it may be the only alien-invasion flick in film history whose climactic scene takes place in ... a bowling alley?

Legend has it that 20th Century Fox attempted to sue the producers of this flick for borrowing the "Alien" brand name, but the filmmakers somehow managed to convince a European court that their movie was not intended as a sequel to the Ridley Scott film, but to a science fiction novel from the 1930s that was also called "Alien." Okay, suuuuure.

Watch this only if you have an extremely high tolerance for B-Movie pain.

GOOD WILL HUNTING (1997)

a superb drama about a genius young kid who's lookin' for his identity and involved in a serious philosophical conversation with a shrink that helped him get one. Both Matt Damon and Robin Williams' acting were pure brilliant here!

"Hobo With A Shotgun"

The title tells you pretty much everything you need to know about this cartoonishly offensive, hilariously over the top "Grindhouse" inspired gore fest. Rutger Hauer is a hobo who hops off the train in a crime infested town. After several days of witnessing man's inhumanity to man on a constant basis, he takes it upon himself to clean up its streets. This is a dead-on funny love letter to the exploitation/splatter flicks of the 70s/80s, complete with tons of brutal violence, hammy (on purpose) acting, funky music, and gore galore. A total hoot!!

THE GREY

Liam Neeson in a horror/thriller about plane-crash survivors being hunted by a pack of wolves. Standard story-line, but the best film I've seen all year by some margin. Watch it.

THE GREY

Liam Neeson in a horror/thriller about plane-crash survivors being hunted by a pack of wolves. Standard story-line, but the best film I've seen all year by some margin. Watch it.

Is that cinema or sky ?