Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Watched 'Eight Below"...........very cute movie! Especially if you're a dog lover! :)

"ZOMBIE HONEYMOON"

Ugh. Even if you're a diehard fan of zombie movies, avoid this low-budget hunk of junk, which had a cool premise but terrible execution. Seriously, I would rather let a real zombie gnaw my nads off with its bare teeth than suffer through this tripe again. Bad, bad movie.

Have you ever seen "Redneck Zombies" oh my god....awful just awful.....extreme cheese here.

"Superman IV: The Quest For Peace"

Man I had forgotten what a friggin' GOD AWFUL movie that was, but my super-hero obsessed son has been so hopped up by all the TV commercials for "Superman Returns" that I figured I'd dig out my copy of "S IV" (taped off of HBO back in the '80s) just to give him something Superman-related to watch. I had not seen the movie in at least fifteen years, and once it came on, I could see why I'd avoided a repeat viewing for so long... it was literally painful to watch. Script...lacking! Special effects...SUCKING...acting...laughable...Jon Cryer... annoying... Christopher Reeve (R.I.P.)'s career... ending... gasp... (choke). For me, the only highlight was a brief but well-framed shot of the lovely Mariel Hemingway's very impressive legs.

On the other hand my son is only three and a half so he LOVED the movie. He laughed like hell when Nuclear Man blew up the Great Wall of China and ripped the Statue of Liberty from its base. Now he's probably gonna want to watch this movie again and again over the next couple of weeks, and I can only blame myself.

'Frailty' - I'd listed it as my 2nd fave movie after 'Rockstar' after seeing it the 1st time. Only the 2nd time I've ever seen it and I really, really rate this high. Love the movie.

The Grudge, not bad at all and quite fucking spooky. :tumbsup:

I saw that at the theater and thought it was really good, and your right it was "spooky".

back on topic:

I've been watching Millennium season II.

I know it's not a movie but I've watched so many of them today it seems like I've watched 4 movies.

I've been watching Millennium season II.

Wazzat? Sounds like Sci-Fi, which is a good thing. Never mind, now I remember that was by the same guys as did X-Files. That show was totally underrated IMHO... :(

Latest movie while exercising... National Treasure... not bad, but Disney flicks are always a little too light for my tastes....

Saw the Keaton/Nicholson "Batman" for the first time in quite awhile on HBO yesterday, forgot what a kick-ass movie that was. When it first came out I saw it so many times that I burned myself out on it and avoided seeing it again for many years...

Also saw part of "Deep Rising," a cheesy-but-cool monster movie involving mutant killer octopuses (octopi?) loose on a cruise ship... dumb but fun.

Goodnight and Good Luck---very cool historic stuff

Truman--

Derailed--hmmm

I Watched The Hills Have Eyes (Hated It ) The Chronicles Of Narnia ( was ok ) .

Let's see with a week off I have seen a few movies recently

Madagascar - my 2 1/2 year old son loved it, thought it was pretty good myself

Napoleon Dynamite - ya know the first time I saw this movie I laughed a little but thought it was pretty stupid and didn't get why everyone was just going nutz for it. Now- still don't see why everyone likes it so much, its an alright movie.

My wife and I saw "Memoirs of a Geisha" over the weekend. Not exactly what I would've picked but it was her turn. It was actually a very interesting film, shed some light on some traditions from a part of the world that I know very little about.