I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

Cute blonde, cleavage showing, about to down a beer at Oktoberfest....sigh. :wub:

r3714713492.jpg

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's our Grand Final in Football tomorrow so the "Drinking Shoes" have been polished and the liver is about to take an all day pounding.

:chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug:

It's our Grand Final in Football tomorrow so the "Drinking Shoes" have been polished and the liver is about to take an all day pounding.

:chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:

Yeah, must admit I'll be watching this one too and might... and I say just might... have a beverage or 2 in the process. I admit I don't like AFL, but have been caught up in 'Swans fever'. It'd be great to see them win, but guess we'll wait and see what happens in a few hours.

Admit I'm also much more interested inthe Tiger vs Saints game later on and then the mightly Eels tomorrow, but that can be put on hold for a few hours for the AFL. But yeah, I have a massive either Sunday night (if the Eels lose I will wipe my mind of every memory of it with alcohol) or next Sunday if they make the final... guess we'll wait and see. :drink:

:chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:

Yeah, must admit I'll be watching this one too and might... and I say just might... have a beverage or 2 in the process. I admit I don't like AFL, but have been caught up in 'Swans fever'. It'd be great to see them win, but guess we'll wait and see what happens in a few hours.

Admit I'm also much more interested inthe Tiger vs Saints game later on and then the mightly Eels tomorrow, but that can be put on hold for a few hours for the AFL. But yeah, I have a massive either Sunday night (if the Eels lose I will wipe my mind of every memory of it with alcohol) or next Sunday if they make the final... guess we'll wait and see. :drink:

I take it you were not feeling the best today then Geoff ;)

I take it you were not feeling the best today then Geoff ;)

Oh mate, f*cking shattered. I truly am. I have never seen a more pathetic display in the entirety of my life. To play so great through the season, get the minor premiership and then piss into a bucket rather than play football... oh man, I'm still weeping.

I tried to watch the full game but by the second half the screen was too blurry, lost beneath a wall of my tears. Couldn't believe it.

Oh well, go the mighty Swans! Not an AFL fan, but man, what a last quarter!!! Very good.

... Maybe I should just follow AFL and avoid the heartache of following the Eels...

You are spot on Geoff , what a last quarter between the Swans and Eagles.I thought the Swans were gone half way through the last quater.My screen was very blurry aswell but it was not from tears it was because of :chug: .My side is Richmond so i never have to worry about Grand Finals as our last one we were in was 1982 and we lost that because of a streaker running out in the last quarter and stopping our run on.

I'd like to say there is always next year for your Eel's but that saying never seems to come around as it is not often you get to play in a Grand Final so i know how you feel when you have been the best side all year and you slip up badly when it really matters :angry: .It really hurts for quite some time :drink:

because of a streaker running out in the last quarter and stopping our run on.

:lol:

So..........did you get in much trouble for pulling that little stunt????

:gone: <~~~~ naky dave

:P

because of a streaker running out in the last quarter and stopping our run on.

:lol:

So..........did you get in much trouble for pulling that little stunt????

:gone: <~~~~ naky dave

:P

That ain't for me , severe stage fright would set in and the crowd would just laugh and you would have nowhere to hide :yikes::lol:

That ain't for me , severe stage fright would set in and the crowd would just laugh and you would have nowhere to hide :yikes:  :lol:

LOL....I hear ya there!! Farthest I've ever streaked was from my bathroom to my bedroom.........ZOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Remember that old Ray Stevens song? "Don't Look Ethel......but she'd done been mooned".... :yikes:

That ain't for me , severe stage fright would set in and the crowd would just laugh and you would have nowhere to hide :yikes:  :lol:

LOL....I hear ya there!! Farthest I've ever streaked was from my bathroom to my bedroom.........ZOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Remember that old Ray Stevens song? "Don't Look Ethel......but she'd done been mooned".... :yikes:

:lol: .

Actually we were watching it at the pub and it was full of drunken blokes who were absolutely enthralled with the game and when she did run on in the last quarter you would normally expect drunken blokes to cheer and laugh but ,not here.I have never heard so much abuse thrown at a naked female for interupting the Grand Final.The entire pub wanted her thrown back over the fence and let the crowd have their way with her !!!! She was not very popular :angry:

I tried to streak across a football field once, but no one ever noticed because I tripped over my massive dangling rod before I made it out of the blocks... :lol:

... Sorry guys, just had to add something like that to the festivities. Still trying to get over my loss. :crying:

I tried to streak across a football field once, but no one ever noticed because I tripped over my massive dangling rod before I made it out of the blocks...  :lol:

... Sorry guys, just had to add something like that to the festivities. Still trying to get over my loss.  :crying:

Is that why they call you Jake The Peg :lol:

I tried to streak across a football field once, but no one ever noticed because I tripped over my massive dangling rod before I made it out of the blocks...  :lol:

... Sorry guys, just had to add something like that to the festivities. Still trying to get over my loss.  :crying:

Is that why they call you Jake The Peg :lol:

That and The Man with Three Legs

Also had a couple of people call me 'The guy with this huge piece of meat between his legs'. :lame:

Actually , footy being a Winter sport and the weather being cold , you would think that is the conditions for Women to streak not Men, if your aim is to show what you have got :whistle::lol:

Actually , footy being a Winter sport and the weather being cold , you would think that is the conditions for Women to streak not Men, if your aim is to show what you have got :whistle:  :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 1 month later...

Blue Charvel's Heaven on Earth! :P

capt.sge.azh54.311005082750.photo00.photo.default-258x384.jpg

Two girls show off the range of beer available at a festival in Melbourne.

Mmmm....Beertopia

Blue Charvel's Heaven on Earth!  :P

capt.sge.azh54.311005082750.photo00.photo.default-258x384.jpg

Two girls show off the range of beer available at a festival in Melbourne.

Mmmm....Beertopia

Guess I picked the wrong time to quit drinking... <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Had a few beers yesterday and engaged in my favourite topic....talking rubbish about music with a like minded friend non stop for about 4-5 hours while visiting numerous hostelries haha!! Loads of Fosters, :chug: Carling :chug: and the occassional pint of bitter :chug: and even a couple of ciders were downed :chug: !!!!! Then straight intio a taxi home before these early frosts got to my extremeties!!!!

Bit fragile this morning but now I'm a happy little lad with some good but fuzzy memories!!! Don't think we solved any world problems ... but you never know...I'll check the newspapers later to see if we did.

So it's not just the amount of beer you drink that has the "BEER GOGGLE'S" effect that make ugly people look attractive. :blink:

There is more to it :unsure:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17360226-13762,00.html

Going to see Porcupine Tree on Thursday 8th Dec and am going into Manchester to meet me mate at 5 pm - about 4 hours before the gig is due to start for one reason.

Every year at Christmas they have a German craft fair from mid November to Christmas Eve and a BIG part of that is the BEER TENT and smaller outdoor bars plus the nice strong fallover strength warm mulled wine. Just great on a cold winters evening. Plus loadsa German sausages to soak it up!!!

:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Get those big ol' Stiens ready I wonder if I'll remember the band :blink:

Tonight is my going away party and all I know is someone will be picking me up since I apparently "won't be in any shape to drive home". I'm a little worried. :drink::chug::puke: