• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BOLK STOFF! WOO HOO!

Trinken sie das Werner Bier, Swazi?

(Did I say that right? I was trying to say "Do you drink Werner's Beer, Swazi?")

I wonder if anyone but me and Swazi know what the hell I'm talking about?

Oh well... I like beer and the beer likes me. I had more than my share of Pabst Blue Ribbon while I was away this weekend. Burp. :)

BOLK STOFF! WOO HOO!

Trinken sie das Werner Bier, Swazi?

(Did I say that right? I was trying to say "Do you drink Werner's Beer, Swazi?")

I wonder if anyone but me and Swazi know what the hell I'm talking about?

Oh well... I like beer and the beer likes me. I had more than my share of Pabst Blue Ribbon while I was away this weekend. Burp. :)

That was correct, FF !! Congrats !! :drink:

You could also have said: "Trinkst Du das Werner Bier, Swazi?" (you remember the difference ? :P )

You could also have said: "Trinkst Du das Werner Bier, Swazi?" (you remember the difference ? :P )

Excellent... if I keep hanging around this board maybe more of my high school German will come back to me! :drink:

And in the interest of staying on topic, here's a beer related note: the wife came back from Wal-Mart last night with a new T-shirt for me. It says "Toucan Beer" on the front with a picture of a large bird sitting atop two cold cans of beer and sez "Because Two Cans Are Better Than One!" I dont' know if "Toucan Beer" actually exists or not, but I like the shirt and totally agree with this sentiment. :)

Excellent... if I keep hanging around this board maybe more of my high school German will come back to me! :drink:

And in the interest of staying on topic, here's a beer related note: the wife came back from Wal-Mart last night with a new T-shirt for me. It says "Toucan Beer" on the front with a picture of a large bird sitting atop two cold cans of beer and sez "Because Two Cans Are Better Than One!" I dont' know if "Toucan Beer" actually exists or not, but I like the shirt and totally agree with this sentiment. :)

Sounds lovingly borrowed from old Guinness ads.

I was thirsty on Saturday night. I rarely, if ever drink a beer just as a thirst quencher, but I went to the fridge and without a second's thought I removed a bottle of Extra Dry and slurped away. Very refreshing.

i had a tequilla craving, anyone ever have sammy hagar's cabo wabo tequilla???????? expensive but good and nice bottle!!!!!!! hehehe

I just picked myself up a case of Fat Tire beer while on Vacation in Wyoming. It's probably my fav beer in the world. The only thing that sucks is that it's made in Colorado and you can't really get it east of the Mississippi yet.

More Beer Wisdom:

WATER..... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day

at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces ........

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop!

However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling filtering ... and fermenting.

WATER = Poop

BEER = HEALTH

Free yourself of Poop, drink BEER!!!

It is better to drink beer and talk shit than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information ....

I am doing it as a public service.

Have a nice day...

More Beer Wisdom:

WATER..... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day

at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces ........

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop!

However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling filtering ... and fermenting.

WATER = Poop

BEER = HEALTH

Free yourself of Poop, drink BEER!!!

It is better to drink beer and talk shit than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information ....

I am doing it as a public service.

Have a nice day...

:dance: I Knew Beer was good for you!! Thanks for the info Keef!!

Went to a birthday party for a family friend this afternoon and tried a very tasty brew that I'd never had before: "Smithwick's Irish Ale," apparently brewed by the same folks who bring us Guinness. Good stuff, anyone else ever tried it??

After about an hour all the Smithwicks' was gone so my friend and I had to go for a beer run. Unfortunately, the closest beer store didn't have Smithwicks' so we had to settle for Sam Adams. Not a bad trade-off.

I had free tickets to the Rugby on Saturday night - Australia vs Sth Africa... along with a lot of free beers. Free stuff rules. I still hate Rugby Union, but it ain't that bad free and live... with beer. :D

I had free tickets to the Rugby on Saturday night - Australia vs Sth Africa... along with a lot of free beers. Free stuff rules. I still hate Rugby Union, but it ain't that bad free and live... with beer. :D

Who won, Geoff ??? :)

Went to a birthday party for a family friend this afternoon and tried a very tasty brew that I'd never had before: "Smithwick's Irish Ale," apparently brewed by the same folks who bring us Guinness. Good stuff, anyone else ever tried it??

After about an hour all the Smithwicks' was gone so my friend and I had to go for a beer run. Unfortunately, the closest beer store didn't have Smithwicks' so we had to settle for Sam Adams. Not a bad trade-off.

Kinda like Ireland's answer to Bass Ale. I had many of them when I visited the emerald isle a few years back. I asked a few of the bartenders about it and they thought of it as "something the tourists drink", seems most Irish are either Guiness or Harp (so black and white, the Irish are... ;) ). They just started importing it into the US about a year or two ago. personally I found it quite awesome, not sure if the US product is actually brewed in Ireland or not, it may be licensed to a Canadian brewer (then they can still say "Imported" and most people won't look as to where it's imported from... In case you hadn't noticed I'm a little anal retentive about that sort of thing... :anon:

anal retentive

Auaaaaa !!!!!! Does that hurt ??? :unsure:

:rofl2:

not sure if the US product is actually brewed in Ireland or not, it may be licensed to a Canadian brewer (then they can still say "Imported" and most people won't look as to where it's imported from... In case you hadn't noticed I'm a little anal retentive about that sort of thing... :anon:

I didn't read the label all that carefully but it did say "from the brewers of Guinness" somewhere on it. It tasted jim-dandy to me, whether it was brewed in Canada or not...

This entire board is disturbing today... the anal retentiveness, the smelling of pee, the constant barks of PLEASE REPLY NOW!, the story about the penises in the spaghetti...is it a full moon?

What say we get this back on topic, Blue: do you still like beer? I do!

This entire board is disturbing today... the anal retentiveness, the smelling of pee, the constant barks of PLEASE REPLY NOW!, the story about the penises in the spaghetti...is it a full moon?

Hell yes, although I rarely drink anymore as I'm allergic... every time I drink I break out in handcuffs... ;)

Hell yes

And so do I !!! :chug:

Actually a good idea, come to think of it !! :P

Hell yes, although I rarely drink anymore as I'm allergic... every time I drink I break out in handcuffs... ;)

Or you break out of the Handcuffs...LOL!!

Back to the topic I Love Beer!!! :drink:

I'm thinkin' that tonight will be a beer night. I believe I have a few Pabst Blue Ribbons leftover from my last camping trip hiding in the back of the fridge.