I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

I must apologise but since I've been back from South Dakota my "beer drive" has apparently been somehow damaged.  I'm not sure if it was from a rough flight or maybe jet lag but I do know it cannot possibly be from the 300 cans I drank in 6 days.  Hopefully things will straighten themselves out by the weekend. :chug:

Don't worry. There's a natural flow and ebb to the whole beer thing, just in different cycles/volumes for everyone.

(Damn! If there were a pissing smilie, that would have made this a great joke!)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you like beer then you should check this: http://www.bob-dave.cz/ :)

Cool site. There were a coupla cute Czech chicks on there. That "Yeahh" thing got a little annoying.

The funniest thing? When they talked about the hockey anthem and said "golden medal". Not that it's funny (especially if that's the way it's said over there), but just struck me funny since we say "gold medal".

I must apologise but since I've been back from South Dakota my "beer drive" has apparently been somehow damaged.  I'm not sure if it was from a rough flight or maybe jet lag but I do know it cannot possibly be from the 300 cans I drank in 6 days.  Hopefully things will straighten themselves out by the weekend. :chug:

Don't worry. There's a natural flow and ebb to the whole beer thing, just in different cycles/volumes for everyone.

(Damn! If there were a pissing smilie, that would have made this a great joke!)

I'm sure the beer will be flowing like wine soon enough. :homer:

I guess you guys (... and girls) need to drink some decent beer for a change ! Not this american brew ! ;)

Why don't you come over to Germany ? Let's say for the Oktoberfest ?? That's where you drink some decent beer ! Not so much, though ! ... not healthy at all !!

No offense ! Hi Hi !! :drink:

I guess you guys (... and girls) need to drink some decent beer for a change ! Not this american brew !  ;)

Why don't you come over to Germany ? Let's say for the Oktoberfest ?? That's where you drink some decent beer ! Not so much, though ! ... not healthy at all !!

No offense ! Hi Hi !! :drink:

I'd be there in a heartbeat................ were it not for the plane ticket, ground transportation, room, food, trinkets, and, of course, BEER that will need money to be purchased. I know, I'm a :loser: .

You all know my professed, never-ending love for Coors Light. However, I've seen a lot of you talk about some of those froo froo specialty brews and different styles (ales, lagers, etc). J/K!

I came across this site, which, actually makes it maybe seem like a cool idea to sample some of them, but I can't picture cheating on my sweetheart.

Anyway, check it out. (Plus, you can enter your region and they'll hook you up w/ some cool places to try out certain beers.)

Rate Beer site

I am a bit of a beer addict and try every new and imported beer i see for sale. Once consumed i keep the bottle or can for my collection.

Unfortunately last night I had what I would describe as the only beer in the 300-400 I have tried which was so disgusting that it was undrinkable. Since i didn't want it i offered it to my housemate who works at a bar and even he couldn't drink it. Down the sink it went.

It was a 'dark' Belgian beer in a black bottle. Can't think of the name off the top of my head but if I remeber i;ll post it here next time I'm online as a beer to avoid at all costs... or try if you don't believe me.

Beer actually makes being a parent easier....Case in point. I am at the Granby Zoo in Canada on a hot day, with my son and my wife. I have had about enough of shit flinging monkees (I know hard to believe) and screaming rude children...when up ahead I see an oasis, a mecca in the madness, a small stand with the simple word "beir" . I staggered to the stand and grunted "beer gooood" The angel asks..."Light or Dark?" I say light and she gives me one for a mere 4 dollars. I sample the dark next. then light , dark, light , dark. THus...refreshed, rehydrated and rejuvenated I am able to make it through the rest of the zoo...sanity intact and not in jail. Beer GooooooooooooooD :chug:

Not sure what this thread is about, but I too like to drink beer, especially when my football team loses, and back in the days when I used to spend long hours thinking about women I could not have. I also like to drink it when times are tough, or I'm just looking to write myself off.

I like Fiji Bitter. I had that when I was there last year and it reminds me of good times. In Australia I like Extra Dry, or if someone else is paying the Corona's seem to go down like candy. I hate VB (Though I think Fiji Bitter tastes very similar) and have gone off Crownies and Tooheys New. I usually end up drinking Carlton Draught from the tap as it's the best of that they have.

I can't drink light beer and if asked honestly, I pretty much hate the taste of most beer, but I don't mind drinking it at all, in fact quite enjoy it... oh, and I like sex too.

Cheers,

Geoff

Is there anything that goes better with beer than naked women? I think not...because after the zoo I went to some of Montreal's finest purveyors of Naked Women: Club Supersex, Goggles, Volume, Skintastic and my favorite the House of Pussy...except it was much classier because they had it written in French :cheer: I experimented muchly with the 10 dollar beer and came to the conclusion that the ONLY thing that goes properly with a 10 dollar beer is naked women. I am sure some will agree or disagree (especially MJ)

Any of you French speaking HH forumites that could tell me the appropriate translation. I was fairly drunk and cannot remember the actual name. Thanks Muchly

I experimented muchly with the 10 dollar beer and came to the conclusion that the ONLY thing that goes properly with a 10 dollar beer is naked women. I am sure some will agree or disagree (especially MJ)

LOL!!!! I dunno, man........I don't drink anymore.....but back when I did......ANY amount of beer pretty much guaranteed a naked woman. :o:lol:

:rofl: KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Is there anything that goes better with beer than naked women? I think not...because after the zoo I went to some of Montreal's finest purveyors of Naked Women: Club Supersex, Goggles, Volume, Skintastic and my favorite the House of Pussy...except it was much classier because they had it written in French :cheer: I experimented muchly with the 10 dollar beer and came to the conclusion that the ONLY thing that goes properly with a 10 dollar beer is naked women. I am sure some will agree or disagree (especially MJ)

Any of you French speaking HH forumites that could tell me the appropriate translation. I was fairly drunk and cannot remember the actual name. Thanks Muchly

I'm assuming that, after the zoo, you parted ways with your wife and child? (And what did you use as your excuse for getting away? ;) )

:lol:

My wife went out the night before to a club called club 219 or 221 something and basically drank fru-fru drinks with naked men dancing around. I was at the hotel with Morgan my son. My wife returned the favor the next night. Remember, it doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home. Cheers :multi:

I experimented muchly with the 10 dollar beer and came to the conclusion that the ONLY thing that goes properly with a 10 dollar beer is naked women. I am sure some will agree or disagree (especially MJ)

LOL!!!! I dunno, man........I don't drink anymore.....but back when I did......ANY amount of beer pretty much guaranteed a naked woman. :o:lol:

:rofl: KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I knew there was something about you I liked MJ :dance:

Huge piss-up tonight and lot's of music and am i looking forward to it :dance: Problem is, when i do this :chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug: for half the day and all night , i pull up like a semi trailer going down a steep hill of ice the next day !!!!!!!!!

But my philosophy is "Worry about that tomorrow".

3rd stubby down and now i have to go and and get my "Beer drinkin' shoes" ready.

Baton down the hatches , the "Rooster" is on a mission , a mission of oblivion.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BEER. :drink:

We have a special gig tonight as our present drummer is leaving for pastures new, and the new drummer joins the fold. Also some friends I haven't seen for a long time are also coming, aswell as this being the last gig before I depart on Holiday in a week. Plus the Pub were playing serves Old Speckled Hen so I think a very good night is in order. I will make sure I have a pint for each and everyone of you here.Cheers 'n' Beers :drink::chug: :chug: :chug:

We have a special gig tonight as our present drummer is leaving for pastures new, and the new drummer joins the fold. Also some friends I haven't seen for a long time are also coming, aswell as this being the last gig before I depart on Holiday in a week. Plus the Pub were playing serves Old Speckled Hen so I think a very good night is in order. I will make sure I have a pint for each and everyone of you here.Cheers 'n' Beers :drink::chug: :chug: :chug:

Jez

Hope you have a great night....if you drink as much as I hope you will then you'll probably pick up on this reply around Wednesday!!! Just make sure that the bass you're playing has the same number of strings when you start the set as it does towards the end of the night and not twice as many!!!! :chug:

I guess as I'm typing this you're probably in the pub/bar trying to figure out who the guy looking back at you from the ashtray full of beer is!!!! All the best!!!! :lol:

Huge piss-up tonight and lot's of music and am i looking forward to it :dance: Problem is, when i do this  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug:  :chug: for half the day and all night , i pull up like a semi trailer going down a steep hill of ice the next day !!!!!!!!!

But my philosophy is "Worry about that tomorrow".

3rd stubby down and now i have to go and and get my "Beer drinkin' shoes" ready.

Baton down the hatches , the "Rooster" is on a mission , a mission of oblivion.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BEER. :drink:

:help: I hate the day after. Oh shit , i ain't to good.Feel pretty :puke: No :chug: today !!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...