I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

I like Beer, too. Root beer. I find IBC to have a tasty yet exotic blend of sweet and earthy flavors while the more common but no less aromatic Hires is frosty and playful in a seriously effervescent way.

Geez, I'm a nerd.

In Holland they don't sell root beer. So when I was in the States I had to try it (the friend at whos place I stayed kinda forced me to try it actually... ) and it was :puke: awefull. Never tastet something that bad! I'll just stick to real beer.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greyhounds (Vodka and grapefruit juice) was all I drank in high school.  Now it's Coors Light, Captain Morgan and Parrot Bay.  On crazy nights I can still hit a jagerbomber :flame: or two but with two kids and having to be up by 5:30am on the weekends basically puts the kabosh on getting too wild on the weekends. :tsk:

I hear ya Blue! I have two young ones (3 and 3 weeks) myself. It is a couple of beers and off to bed. Morning comes WAY TOO EARLY -_- and it is just not worth it to have a pounding headache :doh: Plus, whether we like to admit it or not, we are just getting old :( Not dead yet but old :P

I'll third that, I've got one at 16 months and I have no desire to change a diaper with a major hangover... :puke:

The age thing is an issue too, I have a few friends that still party like they used to, but it doesn't look quite as good on them anymore...I never wanted to be that old drunk guy in the bar that takes home progressively uglier woman as time marches on...no thank you very much...

I like Beer, too. Root beer. I find IBC to have a tasty yet exotic blend of sweet and earthy flavors while the more common but no less aromatic Hires is frosty and playful in a seriously effervescent way.

Geez, I'm a nerd.

Good stuff that IBC. :banger: I have a case of it in the fridge right now as a matter of fact.

I'm a "Stewarts" man myself, but I really like their ginger beer...AWESOME! with a mildly spicy kick... :headbanger:

After the day I had I could use a few beers. Line them up and let me start.

What happened, Dave? :(

You doin' alright, buddy? :duel:

I'm fine Jason, thanx. Just work related junk as always and things just not going right. But it gives me an excuse for beer! :)

There will be some sorrow drowning tonight, rest assured.

(Too many more bad work days like this and I'll develop a serious drinking problem! LOL)

After the day I had I could use a few beers. Line them up and let me start.

What happened, Dave? :(

You doin' alright, buddy? :duel:

I'm fine Jason, thanx. Just work related junk as always and things just not going right. But it gives me an excuse for beer! :)

A man needs NO excuse for beer!!! :drink:

Hate beer......but I do love a good Root Beer. IBC is excellent!

What's with the 'Diet' crap, Christine??!!  :puke:

I've been drinking diet sodas for so long now, the regular stuff tastes way too sugary. And given that I knock back about 3 or 4 cans a day, I definitely don't need the extra calories! :P

But I don't mix Diet Coke with Southern Comfort... it just ain't right. :tsk:

Beer is good!!!!

(Was good last night!)

(Is always good!)

(I love beer!)

:drink:

You got a "waiver day" today too?? :wacko:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I'm at "work" right now!

Yeah, totally a 4-day weekend. (It's a good thing too, because someone might not have made it out of the building today with the kind of week we had!)

I plan on rekindling my love of beer after work. Get to go help someone move and it's raining out. But theres plenty of cold Coors Light in the fridge and for some reason beer always tastes better while moving furniture!beer.gif

Looking forward to finishing off quite a few pitchers of Coors Light tonight, eh SHK?

:drink:  :drink:  :drink:  :drink:  :drink:  :drink:  :drink:

I am warming up right now :drink::drink::drink:

Hey, some good training will always get you "in shape" for any activity. I'm leaving in about 15 minutes!

WOOHOO!

:drink: