I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

I went to a mate's bucks party yesterday... started at 9:30am and finished at 5:30am. To say I am feeling f*cked now is like saying sex feels kinda okay. Could possibly have been my largest and most brutal beer adventure yet. Damn them dudes can drink...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have had no beer, no wine, nor even a pink girlie drink tonight. I suck. :(

I had a Fosters tonight. I looked at an Australian dictionary and it says beer is Australian for beer. Isn't that false advertising?

I thought you quit drinking. :unsure:

Welcome back. :drink:

Never quit, just stopped for awhile and Honestly only miss it now and then.

Yeah, I'd thought that too. Glad to see you embracing your inner-Australian in your return, though, Jason.

After my massive Saturday night I managed 2 more sly ones with Father's Day dinner last night... but we went to the football in the afternoon and I only drunk Coke - a massive first for me. But for the first time ever I just didn't feel like beer when we were there. It's an odd thing... footy without the beer. Should be outlawed. It helps when your team is kicking the shit out of the other guys though.

Hey BT, Vikes football starts sunday. I see beer in my future.

I see A LOT of beer in my future if they are even half as bad as I think they are going to be! :lol:

Hey BT, Vikes football starts sunday. I see beer in my future.

I see A LOT of beer in my future if they are even half as bad as I think they are going to be! :lol:

Yes NFL football starts this weekend and Adrian Peterson looks f^&king awesome. Oh yeah I will be drinking mass quantities of BEER.

I just had one of those new Miller Chill beers.

It's kind of Corona-ish and it's really good.

Has anyone tried this yet?

Yep. It was okay. Going back to Bud Select. THE beer for me the past two years. Excellent.

My prediction: Vikes go 6-10. And yes Adrian Peterson is a stud.

Hung out with a good friend of mine last night and watched a couple concert DVD's (Dio and G3 in Tokyo respectively), and we tossed back a few Smithwicks... good beer, good friends, and good tunes... :beerbang:

• 2023 Gold Donors

...Budweiser is complete and total sh*t ! Funny how so many are willing to accept piss for beer."King of Beers" ? or the beer for queers?....If it were a 100 degree day and i saw an iced cold Bud and an ice cold Hamms,id go for that cheap ass Hamms in a heartbeat......................No,actually i think id go for a Jack and Coke.

Gotta pick up some beer on my way home. We're going away camping this weekend and I have a feeling I'm gonna need it. Cooped up in an RV with a four year old, a wife, a dog and an eight-week-old baby who doesn't sleep all the way through the night yet? I am definitely going to have to self-medicate to get thru THIS one. :blink:

You know what ?!?! ... I am starting right now !! Cheers ! :chug::drink:

...Budweiser is complete and total sh*t ! Funny how so many are willing to accept piss for beer."King of Beers" ? or the beer for queers?....If it were a 100 degree day and i saw an iced cold Bud and an ice cold Hamms,id go for that cheap ass Hamms in a heartbeat......................No,actually i think id go for a Jack and Coke.

Amen to that, Budweiser is absolute shit beer. Did you ever notice that people that are Bud drinkers will not touch anything else? Meanwhile, those that drink Coors, Miller, Busch, Old Swill, whatever, can always reach into a cooler and usually drink whatever they come up with...unless it's Budweiser. It's gotta be the rice in Bud that causes that major like/dislike.

522_flip3bud.jpg