Political correctness run amuck...

Dead Planet

Today I heard that the Aboriginal dude who is looking at changing a lot of words here, is seeking to have the slogan "smarter white milk" changed.
*rollseyes*

8 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

If anyone looks at that picture and gets sexually aroused, do us all a favor and kill yourself now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, metalmaniac777 said:

If anyone looks at that picture and gets sexually aroused, do us all a favor and kill yourself now.

As should anyone who took it upon themselves to find offence in the photo. 

• Like 1

I mean it's a fair point.
Removing that picture for that reason implies that there may be some legitimacy to the concern, and prehaps even help 'normalise' this type of thing if that's possible.

• 4 months later...

Fuck PC culture, fuck woke motherfuckers, fuck snowflakes, fuck antifa, fuck all the no it all left wing millennials, Trannys are still chicks with dicks, queers are still fags, i'm still a drunken irish gook, and whoever doesnt like it can go fuck themselves, except G-Off, he's a scary fag, if he finds out you leak his movies, he will have you tracked down and give you an enema, with bleach.

Edited by Leykis101

This is still my favorite one, they went bat shit insane about this one

On 1/5/2021 at 9:20 PM, Leykis101 said:

Fuck PC culture, fuck woke motherfuckers, fuck snowflakes, fuck antifa, fuck all the no it all left wing millennials, Trannys are still chicks with dicks, queers are still fags, i'm still a drunken irish gook, and whoever doesnt like it can go fuck themselves, except G-Off, he's a scary fag, if he finds out you leak his movies, he will have you tracked down and give you an enema, with bleach.

Agreed and a fag is a cigarette and being gay just meant you were having a good day and happy to be here...

One of my new favorites is "latin X" As saying latinO and latinA are gender biased.

As for G'off, I do hope he shares some of the royalties soon from the films we made. The anal reconstructive surgery wasn't cheap, nor were all the diapers I wore before and during the reconstruction.

6 hours ago, martinsane said:

As for G'off, I do hope he shares some of the royalties soon from the films we made. The anal reconstructive surgery wasn't cheap, nor were all the diapers I wore before and during the reconstruction.

Congrats, you just made me spit mt dew all over my keyboard, and wake Morgan up, I was trying to leave before she woke up, cause of you now she's up, and probably gonna be a bitch, im telling her you posted something that made me blow mt dew through my nose all over her new macbook and my keyboard, and made a noise so loud it woke her up, dude that shit fuckin hurts through the nose, holy shit, feels like theres tiny bubbles of air rocketing all the way through my sinuses, actually it kind of feels gnarly, it hurts and tickles at the same time, like a chick with dick tickling where my vagina feels like it should be had I been a girl, fuck them all, k gotta go, she's fucking pissed, thanks for the laugh to get the day going. peace

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Here's one to give you all a laugh. From the subject to the self righteous responses.

FFS!!!

The way things are going by 2100 we will have genetic manipulation so that all children are born with the same color...shit I suppose that is a racist comment ....at least it is politically incorrect;)

Edited by Dead Planet

• My Little Pony
12 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Here's one to give you all a laugh. From the subject to the self righteous responses.

FFS!!!

Huh. Most of them actually had the correct response. Yeah, one or two came off a bit self-righteous, but they all pretty much agreed you can't just delete history. If there's something wrong in those books, how can you learn from them once they're gone? 

I have the first few years of Popeye on DVD, and there's a disclaimer at the beginning. 

Removing episodes of Community from Netflix, or firing Gina Carano from The Mandalorian and then planning to delete her entire character from the Star Wars canon isn't constructive. Cancel Culture, or Accountability Culture, or whatever they want to call it, is only destructive. It's proven nobody wants the responsibility of teaching, and therefore nobody learns. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
47 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

If there's something wrong in those books, how can you learn from them once they're gone?

The big word is "If".

I agree wholeheartedly when it comes to blatantly, offensively racist material. I've always said that I'd rather have someone speak honestly about their prejudices rather than be politically correct and hide them. That's all this PC culture does, is hide them.

But this is Dr. Suess.

If this has been done to stop the Asian, Muslim, Colored, or any other child who is culturally different from being harassed at school, then they're kidding themselves. School children are little cunts. Anything that sets another kid apart whether it be culture, Religion, red hair, disability, sexuality, etc, etc, etc, is open to ridicule. 

You can't stamp out bullying and racism because at the end of the day, some people are just born arseholes and you can never stamp out people being arseholes.

I thought the fact that all the responses "acknowledged" that there was something wrong with the books was indeed self righteous. 

Edited by Darkstone

4 hours ago, Darkstone said:

FFS!!!

Yeah, I posted on Facebook that I hadn't seen the books so I have no idea if they were offensive or not.
Going by the report in the clip, it's really not that bad.
It's actually the issue I have with Aboriginals in Australia.
Every fucking time they are on TV they are in makeup, with boomerangs and didgeridoos and dancing around.
How are they not to be stereotyped that way?

Why is White Chicks still on Netflix?
Can't have it both ways.

Either way, surely a better way out of this Dr Seuss shit would be to change some of the images and text a little.

Interesting that tose view people basically all said that the books shouldn't be removed.
Again, can't make a stance with a foot on either side of each argument, just because it's old and Dr Seuss...

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Yeah, I posted on Facebook that I hadn't seen the books so I have no idea if they were offensive or not.
Going by the report in the clip, it's really not that bad.
It's actually the issue I have with Aboriginals in Australia.
Every fucking time they are on TV they are in makeup, with boomerangs and didgeridoos and dancing around.
How are they not to be stereotyped that way?

Why is White Chicks still on Netflix?
Can't have it both ways.

Either way, surely a better way out of this Dr Seuss shit would be to change some of the images and text a little.

Interesting that tose view people basically all said that the books shouldn't be removed.
Again, can't make a stance with a foot on either side of each argument, just because it's old and Dr Seuss...

You're about my vintage, so I'm sure you can remember the same shit with the Enid Blyton "Noddy" books and "Golliwogs".

3 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

You're about my vintage, so I'm sure you can remember the same shit with the Enid Blyton "Noddy" books and "Golliwogs".

Sure, and I support them not being allowed.
Same with chico lollies. I get it, theya re pretty racist.
Maybe red skins if they are in the US as well.
Coon choose - no, should not have changed, it is the surname of the inventor.

I really should be the judge for what should and should not be cancelled.
I think I'd do well.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Dr.Seuss is dead.Who gives a shit?

I see this as a ploy by his estate to make money.

Here's a marketing strategy-Let's call these 6 books that nobody has ever heard of racist,stop printing them and then all of a sudden everybody wants to buy these books.

The second highest paid dead celebrity behind Michael Jackson.