OK I get it now

Leykis101

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Well I am just fine with FOX, if you watched it lately, they are a shell of their former right wing self, Hannity is still a blowhard and I don't watch him, matter of fact the only Editorial show I watch on FOX is Tucker Carlson, because he's a smooth cat, and digs up a lot of off shit that nobody else seems to find, he doesn't stray to far right, and isnt an ego cocksucker like the others, on the other hand, OAN, and Newsmax are the mirror image to the right what CNN and MSNBC are to the left, completely unwatchable, just fucking garbage, I wont watch any of those, I don't need to make up my mind from made up left/right wing propaganda machines, their the equal to tabloid news.

image.png.d434290fd5545766d9abca086d563c6c.png

Make your mind up. You're changing your story more often than Rudy Giuliani.

Does seem Carlson has a small problem with truth. 

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/tucker-carlson/

Edited by PeterS

10 hours ago, PeterS said:

image.png.d434290fd5545766d9abca086d563c6c.png

What I cant change my mind? is that what you mean? I liked OAN, I also use to watch CNN, so that means I have to stand by that forever? lets talk about a small problem with truth, how about your entire party? I quit watching CNN because their entire line up is smeared with idiot left wing liberal journalists, who absolutely make up news, if I gave you an example i'd have to just post the live link to it, I should post the clips I can find where they report the actual story as is, but I dont have access to the archives, Id have to go back to like 84 and shit, no what I mean, you aint getting me on any of this shit, when I discovered OAN I thought wow a news channel that tells it like it is, and they have a hot ass anchor, not as hot as as Robin on Headline News, but pretty close, I like any news you can watch on mute and jerk off to at the same time, thats rare these days.

10 hours ago, PeterS said:

Oh I can show you a bunch of different shit from all sorts of various websites, so where in your example is the proof any of these are lies? just cause some nutjob website says so? good try though.

• 2023 Gold Donors

In other news it has been discovered that Nancy Pelosi (D) has three nipples and a c_nt full of teeth...she was trying to talk through her mask the other day and it sounded like she had a tampon in her mouth...funny stuff ! Instead of constantly harrassing Trump she should get a shovel and help clean up some of that 'homeless people sh!t' on the sidewalks all over her district out in Cali.

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
9 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

What I cant change my mind? is that what you mean? I liked OAN, I also use to watch CNN, so that means I have to stand by that forever? lets talk about a small problem with truth, how about your entire party? I quit watching CNN because their entire line up is smeared with idiot left wing liberal journalists, who absolutely make up news, if I gave you an example i'd have to just post the live link to it, I should post the clips I can find where they report the actual story as is, but I dont have access to the archives, Id have to go back to like 84 and shit, no what I mean, you aint getting me on any of this shit, when I discovered OAN I thought wow a news channel that tells it like it is, and they have a hot ass anchor, not as hot as as Robin on Headline News, but pretty close, I like any news you can watch on mute and jerk off to at the same time, thats rare these days.

Yeah,wouldn't mind going downtown on that Robin Meade myself...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Oh I can show you a bunch of different shit from all sorts of various websites, so where in your example is the proof any of these are lies? just cause some nutjob website says so? good try though.

Where is the proof anything he says is true ?

And as for preferred news sources. Whatever happened to Naked News? 

11 hours ago, Stefan said:

I'm waiting for the Trump haters claiming this is fake news.

:popcorn:

Well Stefan, it's on FOX news, thats all the proof you need! lol, if it was on CNN or MSNBC then it would be real

18 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Well Stefan, it's on FOX news, thats all the proof you need! lol, if it was on CNN or MSNBC then it would be real

It doesn't matter...Trump supporters don't believe anything negative about Trump and Biden supporters don't believe anything negative about Biden....if you haven't taken sides by now you must be dead lol...

She's so hot, I just dropped 3 loads posting this

15 hours ago, PeterS said:

Those eyebrows have lives of their own. 

You should try some francesca fiorentini. Stunningly beautiful. 

I'd definitely drop a load to her, you gotta remember, these are the chicks I watch on mute, but BTW, as far as people who just unbiased read and report the news, I may have just answered my own question, maybe it's time I unmute Robbin Meade, as she from all I can say, may be the only example of unbiased news I can provide.

Oh if we are going for FAP fodder and the news here are 2 channels and 2 equally pant-icularly disruptive broads, yep broads.

First and my fave Michelle Millman:

THE APPRECIATION OF BOOTED NEWS WOMEN BLOG : IT'S THE JOY OF THE SEASON  WITH KIRO'S MICHELLE MILLMAN

Second by a smidge, but what a coin flip this would be, Jenny MmBop Hanson:

THE APPRECIATION OF BOOTED NEWS WOMEN BLOG : JENNY HANSSON IS NEAR PERFECT  IN PORTLAND

There are a few traffic and weather gals as well that fold into the mix but those 2 ferget about it.

I hated this at first but now just kills me, Tom Shillue pretending to be Biden on the hilarious Gutfeld Show

• 2023 Gold Donors

I've always liked Ted Cruz (Michael Sweet). It wouldn't be easy pulling off a double identity. 

All jokes aside, the first video is actually quite worrying. 

Of course, none of us here are susceptible to media manipulation, but many are.

Edited by Darkstone

• 7 months later...

Sweet mother of christ. Here I was innocently watching the latest season of 'The Bachelor' like a good penis loving young man, and fuck me, it's even hit here too. Host of 20 years has "stepped down" for "racist remarks" which consisted of him suggesting not to crucify a young lady for a harmless incident three years ago, which has been blown into the stratosphere by everyone and anyone who could drum up any ounce of offence for the incident. 

It's more than I can be bothered to put on paper here, but is anyone across this? If not, do a little googling to see what went down at the end of the last Bachelor series in the US. 

It's amazing how I look at Australia and think how amazingly fucked up this place is, but of course it's probably mostly here via the US... and probably most of the rest of the world. I find it so sad to say how much I fucking despise what the world is coming to. It is becoming unbearable to be aware of anything that is happening outside one's own little bubble. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Sweet mother of christ. Here I was innocently watching the latest season of 'The Bachelor' like a good penis loving young man, and fuck me, it's even hit here too. Host of 20 years has "stepped down" for "racist remarks" which consisted of him suggesting not to crucify a young lady for a harmless incident three years ago, which has been blown into the stratosphere by everyone and anyone who could drum up any ounce of offence for the incident. 

It's more than I can be bothered to put on paper here, but is anyone across this? If not, do a little googling to see what went down at the end of the last Bachelor series in the US. 

It's amazing how I look at Australia and think how amazingly fucked up this place is, but of course it's probably mostly here via the US... and probably most of the rest of the world. I find it so sad to say how much I fucking despise what the world is coming to. It is becoming unbearable to be aware of anything that is happening outside one's own little bubble. 

I don't watch that show and no idea even what happened but couldn't agree more on the last couple sentences....

I've gotten to the point where I can no longer watch or read the news although obviously it's sometimes hard to avoid.  I just try to do what I need to do in my own little world, try to be respectful to the people in my life and hope for the best.  

I really wish I could just pack up my crap though and move to like Aruba or something where I could just think about living a good life everyday and not be so irritated by society. 

10 hours ago, Geoff said:

I dont know, is your Bachelor different then ours? is there like a Aussie Bachelor? cause our host stepped down to, they wanted him to last season, because of remarks he made about chicks with dicks, and about a black guy and white bitch on the show, he was given a huge exit package and was heavily compensated, so it wasnt like he was just forced out without a hope.

10 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I dont know, is your Bachelor different then ours? is there like a Aussie Bachelor? cause our host stepped down to, they wanted him to last season, because of remarks he made about chicks with dicks, and about a black guy and white bitch on the show, he was given a huge exit package and was heavily compensated, so it wasnt like he was just forced out without a hope.

Nah, that's who I'm talking about, hombre. The US one. Aussie one is vanilla as vanilla can be. Our first bachelor here was actually a black dude. I think we've had two. I doubt there's a more PC country on earth than this joint. I think the last series of Amazing Race had every single conceivable race and sexual persuasion covered in their teams. It is absolutely embarrassing to witness.  

To break The Bachelor thing down a little for those out the loop- First time in 19 years, I guess, the US version of the show decides to go with a black bachelor (far as I know there's been several back Bachelorettes, for those desperately keeping score), and in light of the fallout, maybe we can see why now? Nothing to do with the mere fact that the bachelor is black, but look at everything that comes along with it?

Anyway, story in a nutshell is there's a black bachelor. Girls who go on the show know this and apply to the show to pursue fame, and I guess the dude. Dude picks an attractive young white lass at the end of the show. At some stage during the show, pictures emerge of her at an Old South, antebellum-themed party in 2018. Which to her, and no doubt most normal people, is probably just a college dress up party with nothing to it at all. But must-be-offended crowd draws the conclusion that in the era of which the party is themed, there were still black slaves so every one who dresses up for one of these parties is obviously vehemently racists and wishes all blacks were still slaves. Obviously. 

As a couple of people with an ounce of intelligence pointed out, and the girl herself... she was just dressing up for a party and would not have once even had a race or slavery thought cross her mind. But, in the eyes of interviewer on the show, it seems that ignorance is as bad as full blown active racism. 

So the conclusion I draw from this is that we should never do absolutely anything - and I mean anything - ever again, unless we pause and deeply consider anyone and everyone we could possibly offend by doing this thing. So lets just cancel absolutely everything. We can't walk outside, or in our homes because this land and air once belonged to those who were here before us. We must never, ever be allowed to move on in life, but only ever consider the wrongs of the past and know what we, solely, are responsible for everything wrong with the world. It is everyone's fault, except for those who are offended.  

Anyway, so this girl gets absolutely crucified for going to a party in 2018, and then christ forbid, they dig deeper and find out she liked photos of Trump-supporting friends wearing MAGA (make America great again) hats on social media etc. Basically, this young (21 year old?) girl is absolutely crucified for all this, and I think to myself, for what gain? The media tears this girl apart and I don't doubt, probably ruins her life, and for what? Why the fuck? 'Cause she went to a dress up party in college and liked a pro-Trump post on social media? 

Think of the show what you will, but she went through the entire show and "fell in love" with this black dude and was obviously genuinely very happy with how everything on the show ended, and was clearly devastated to have lost him as an outcome of the whole thing. She had very, very obviously no issue with him being black, or any actual racist tendencies... for fucks sake she was practically engaged to the dude. But the (mainstream and social) media intervenes and suddenly she's Satan? I truly can't comprehend what they get - other than views - by destroying a person like this. 

Anyway, as for the host of the Bachelor, he has the hide to sit down for an interview somewhere and say, "Hey dudes, is there any chance this girl just went to a party and had no idea she was partaking in something that was going to be moronically and in true 2021 style, misconstrued as something violently racist? Maybe we shouldn't actually crucify this girl and hear what she actually has to say on this whole thing?" And what was basically his point. Before she had come out and publicly spoken, he merely suggested that maybe she didn't know what everyone else would read into something seemingly harmless, and that maybe she shouldn't be crucified before offering her two cents. And I think the point that really riled everyone up was his pointing out that in 2018 that party she went to, it wasn't looked at the same way as it is in 2021, post the BLM world take over destruction. 

Anyway, the whole thing is a mess. As per my last post, it just intensifies my deep hatred for what humanity has become and that's been my wish for a lifetime, tts42572 - to escape to an island in the middle of nowhere and be rid of all this garbage. What an absolutely fucked up world we live in. 

I just can't come to grasps with things like this. And I hate that I can't articulate it properly either. But to see and be a person that just views people as people, and never once factors race into things in every day life... A good dude's a good dude and a fuckwit is a fuckwit. Every person we know in life, you just take on that basis. Either they're a good person or they're not. It is so, so fucking simple. Nowhere, at any point, do 99% of us think, man that dude was pretty cool... but he was black. So I fucking hate him. I am convinced that I am not alone with this mindset, and that the overwhelming majority of people just take people as they are. So why do these absolutely fucking braindead nothing-to-do-in-the-world cunts have to be out there trying to fuck everything up? It boggles my mind that these people calling out evidently non-racist people for being racist, are the actual racist morons themselves because this is how their minds tick. 

Anyway, like I said, I can't articulate my point well enough, but I remember those twins that Cody posts videos of every now and then said it a lot better than I can - the fact that race within normal daily interaction is never a dividing issue until some good-for-nothing cunt comes along and tells us all it should be. 

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Nah, that's who I'm talking about, hombre. The US one. Aussie one is vanilla as vanilla can be. Our first bachelor here was actually a black dude. I think we've had two. I doubt there's a more PC country on earth than this joint. I think the last series of Amazing Race had every single conceivable race and sexual persuasion covered in their teams. It is absolutely embarrassing to witness.  

To break The Bachelor thing down a little for those out the loop- First time in 19 years, I guess, the US version of the show decides to go with a black bachelor (far as I know there's been several back Bachelorettes, for those desperately keeping score), and in light of the fallout, maybe we can see why now? Nothing to do with the mere fact that the bachelor is black, but look at everything that comes along with it?

Anyway, story in a nutshell is there's a black bachelor. Girls who go on the show know this and apply to the show to pursue fame, and I guess the dude. Dude picks an attractive young white lass at the end of the show. At some stage during the show, pictures emerge of her at an Old South, antebellum-themed party in 2018. Which to her, and no doubt most normal people, is probably just a college dress up party with nothing to it at all. But must-be-offended crowd draws the conclusion that in the era of which the party is themed, there were still black slaves so every one who dresses up for one of these parties is obviously vehemently racists and wishes all blacks were still slaves. Obviously. 

As a couple of people with an ounce of intelligence pointed out, and the girl herself... she was just dressing up for a party and would not have once even had a race or slavery thought cross her mind. But, in the eyes of interviewer on the show, it seems that ignorance is as bad as full blown active racism. 

So the conclusion I draw from this is that we should never do absolutely anything - and I mean anything - ever again, unless we pause and deeply consider anyone and everyone we could possibly offend by doing this thing. So lets just cancel absolutely everything. We can't walk outside, or in our homes because this land and air once belonged to those who were here before us. We must never, ever be allowed to move on in life, but only ever consider the wrongs of the past and know what we, solely, are responsible for everything wrong with the world. It is everyone's fault, except for those who are offended.  

Anyway, so this girl gets absolutely crucified for going to a party in 2018, and then christ forbid, they dig deeper and find out she liked photos of Trump-supporting friends wearing MAGA (make America great again) hats on social media etc. Basically, this young (21 year old?) girl is absolutely crucified for all this, and I think to myself, for what gain? The media tears this girl apart and I don't doubt, probably ruins her life, and for what? Why the fuck? 'Cause she went to a dress up party in college and liked a pro-Trump post on social media? 

Think of the show what you will, but she went through the entire show and "fell in love" with this black dude and was obviously genuinely very happy with how everything on the show ended, and was clearly devastated to have lost him as an outcome of the whole thing. She had very, very obviously no issue with him being black, or any actual racist tendencies... for fucks sake she was practically engaged to the dude. But the (mainstream and social) media intervenes and suddenly she's Satan? I truly can't comprehend what they get - other than views - by destroying a person like this. 

Anyway, as for the host of the Bachelor, he has the hide to sit down for an interview somewhere and say, "Hey dudes, is there any chance this girl just went to a party and had no idea she was partaking in something that was going to be moronically and in true 2021 style, misconstrued as something violently racist? Maybe we shouldn't actually crucify this girl and hear what she actually has to say on this whole thing?" And what was basically his point. Before she had come out and publicly spoken, he merely suggested that maybe she didn't know what everyone else would read into something seemingly harmless, and that maybe she shouldn't be crucified before offering her two cents. And I think the point that really riled everyone up was his pointing out that in 2018 that party she went to, it wasn't looked at the same way as it is in 2021, post the BLM world take over destruction. 

Anyway, the whole thing is a mess. As per my last post, it just intensifies my deep hatred for what humanity has become and that's been my wish for a lifetime, tts42572 - to escape to an island in the middle of nowhere and be rid of all this garbage. What an absolutely fucked up world we live in. 

I just can't come to grasps with things like this. And I hate that I can't articulate it properly either. But to see and be a person that just views people as people, and never once factors race into things in every day life... A good dude's a good dude and a fuckwit is a fuckwit. Every person we know in life, you just take on that basis. Either they're a good person or they're not. It is so, so fucking simple. Nowhere, at any point, do 99% of us think, man that dude was pretty cool... but he was black. So I fucking hate him. I am convinced that I am not alone with this mindset, and that the overwhelming majority of people just take people as they are. So why do these absolutely fucking braindead nothing-to-do-in-the-world cunts have to be out there trying to fuck everything up? It boggles my mind that these people calling out evidently non-racist people for being racist, are the actual racist morons themselves because this is how their minds tick. 

Anyway, like I said, I can't articulate my point well enough, but I remember those twins that Cody posts videos of every now and then said it a lot better than I can - the fact that race within normal daily interaction is never a dividing issue until some good-for-nothing cunt comes along and tells us all it should be. 

I really hope there is a major backlash coming to the PC and cancel shit because I'm also sick and tired of it all....there was a time when words like racist, sexist, homophobic etc actually meant something, now they are just throwaway insults or labels used by a small percentage of assholes with nothing better to do than to try an reshape the world in their very narrow minded image...

Social media ruins so many lives. I am glad I had my teen years without it, though I am fearful for my kids. These creeps who trawl through years of posts just to find dirt on someone - what is wrong with them? They are the true evil. In a different generation they would have been Stasi or secret police. 

Edited by auslander