OK I get it now

Leykis101

Dont know if anyone is hip to this but Ellie Kemper from The Office has recently dealt with almost the exact same situation.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Dont know if anyone is hip to this but Ellie Kemper from The Office has recently dealt with almost the exact same situation.

Here's what she should have said: I was a kid. Leave me alone, you psychos.

59 minutes ago, auslander said:

Here's what she should have said: I was a kid. Leave me alone, you psychos.

ill respect the first person who steps up and tells the truth, yep, I hate all sorts of gerz, phags, chinks, gooks, wops, kikes, spics, and all sorts of rug pilots, so guess what you woke waste of dna, your loads that should of been swallowed and you can all gobble down my white pecker snot! now I I'd have respect for that honest person, I judge people by the person, i give a fuck less if their racist, it's like being gay, far as im concerned I just dont even need to know, but ill tell you what, these fucking puke liberals are starting to make me a little wishy washy towards blacks, not all of them of course, not my friends, but all the other ones, and Im really starting to hate white pukes, thanks to liberal shit hole woke faggots, who insert themselves into things that have nothing to do with them, like black activities,

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Her apology letter basically sounds like the one the girl from the Bachelor must have copied. And the apologies are as cringe worthy as the whole situation. Because these are people in public spaces they have to offer these apologies, but surely they're thinking what the fuck is this? Where the fuck has this actually coming from, and what the actual of all fucks am I actually apologising for? 

Again, I just really don't understand what these cunty people get out of creating these scenes. I don't know this Ellie Kemper lass from a bar of soap (I only ever watched and loved the US version of The Office), but I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that she, like most people, probably has no interest at all in being racist. So what is being achieved by these maggots, labelling her this way?  

• Like 1