OK I get it now

Leykis101

so when a dirty scumbag power mad pig, kills a criminal trying to pass off bad checks, it's a disgrace to police in every part of the world, I don't know anyone who disagrees with that, that scumbag pig should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, I'm on track here, correct? but if the criminal happens to be black, that means everyone can go get themselves free TV's, furniture, food, electronics, etc. and while leaving, they can torch the structure, and move onto the next business, and if anyone does anything about it, it's racist, am I correct so far, or did I bump my fucking head? that's the way for a certain class of people, who seem to do this every 20 years or so, perpetuating a stereotype another class of people hold on them, then turn around and claim racism for their actions, WHAT THE FUCKING CHRIST IS GOING ON HERE? all I can say is boy im glad that 2nd amendment hasn't been taking away by the Dems, cause It seriously feels like the quiet majority has about had it, and if they come to life, nobody's going to have to worry about whats going on, cause it will pretty much work itself out, perhaps it's time for the people that make this country run step up and make sure everything we go to work for everyday, everything we do to make our life's better, and protect our family's for, maybe it's time they make sure it stays that way. Ive had it, entitled motherfuckers constantly complaining, waiting for shit to get given to them, instead of actually going out and contributing to the country, then trying to take out of my blood sweat and tears, and give it to motherfuckers who refuse to do anything, sorry I had to vent somewhere, and this is the only place I can do it where I know level headed people resided, regardless of their affiliation, sane people.maybe I'm straying from sane, but everything about this feels wrong, and it aint gonna end well. Any thoughts I can take into account that may change my feelings? id truly appreciate it.

Imagine if it death in custody what happens up in Northern Territory , which hasn't happen for awhile. The chaos what would happen  down here in lower states. You will see the true aborigines, not the the second or third generations appearing  Darkstone.

The US needs to find a way to deal with racism especially from the police...I don't condone rioting, burning and looting but when a large portion of the population feels like 2nd class citizens, it is going to cause anger and outrage leading to all kinds of crazy shit....

• 2023 Gold Donors

Honestly, I can fully appreciate and understand the protests, rioting, and violence, but when the looting starts the protests lose credibility big time.

Edited by Darkstone

Is a riot without looting a riot?
Not much to contribute here.
Not my country and presumptuous to think I really get what is going on.
But what is happening is doesn't look good.
Not sure what the end goal is here, I believe the policeman has been arrested.
perhaps a chance that iso-fever has taken hold a bit.

here is the thing, only a small small small percentage of the US population is racist, but its great news, so it gets covered, there is people killed way to often by the police in America, but only when it's black people is it covered, it's incredibly one sided, there are every single race on the planet in America, so why is it only one is always crying racism, I've dealt with it, as a white Japanese man, Ive been called a slant, a chink, a spoon face, a zipper head, and my favorite a gook, I say it only offends half of me, really I don't give a fuck, I make sure I make small genital jokes before anyone can get them, it's implanted into blacks minds from an early age, they are victims, but truly their not, no more then orientals, jews, mexicans, indians, all other races, now it's get to the point where white people are castigated and demonized for saying anything at all, fuck that, stereotypes are hilarious, and generally true, and I got no problem giving it as much as I can take it, it's when people started being hateful, that's when I  say that's to far, but the people who talk most generally have the least to say, and it's like having a parent or guardian that bitches at you your whole life, eventually it gets old, and you start getting the in one ear and out the other syndrome..

And heres why, they arrest the cop who killed dude, so what? no that's not good enough, they want all the other cops and anyone else standing around, nobody else gets to demand someone be arrested, not whites, mexicans, jews, nobody, but they feel like their different, and I hang out with a lot of black people, many, none of them even give a fuck, they no more care about this shit, really then I did, sometimes you gotta just grow up, get a job, be responsible, and mind your own business, none of these people were slaves, yet we gotta hear about it all the time, these people didn't know that guy that got killed, so it's just an opportunity to do what they supposedly don't do, and everyone is racist for thinking it, and all the white pukes out there with them, have no clue, their gonna end up destroying their life for what? their not black, whats their excuse? I'm extremely unnerved by all this.

1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I watched that, you know why Killer Mikes so upset, cause him and TI own most of the shit in the part of Atlanta getting ransacked, all "their' people are destroying black owned business, people who do what their supposed to, people who work, and pay bills, and act like responsible citizens, more or less the kind of people these ghetto trash despised, that's why he's so emotional,

Can anyone give me an example of the last time a black cop killed an unarmed white man? I'm sure it has happened... sometime... somewhere... but if it was happening as often as white cop killing unarmed black man I'm pretty sure we would all know about it....probably has something to do with the fact that the majority of cops are white...personally I think that anytime an unarmed person is killed by the police that the cop should at least be fired...I mean what about using tazers? What about better training?

The other 3 cops haven't been arrested and charged because there would be no hope of a conviction since they could not have known the guy was gonna die and standing there is not a crime.... the protests haven't stopped for several reasons, the biggest one being that they are upset over dozens of incidences not just this latest case so it would not matter if they arrested the entire police department at this point....also I believe that the majority of the people rioting/looting/burning are not those that actually give a shit about George Floyd's death, they are taking the opportunity to cause chaos...most likely anarchists and other assholes....and lets not forget the russian and chinese fake accounts on social media who are fanning the flames and having a good laugh over the whole situation...

No one should have to deal with racism whether it comes from a cops gun or some idiots mouth...I realize that we don't live in a perfect world and racism will always be around in some form but we should be doing everything we can to get rid of the ignorance in the world.... 

Despite what we see and hear in the western media, fact is that racism is found in every country not just in America....go to asian countries like China or Japan and you will find people who hate white people and I'm sure Africans do not look upon whites with any fondness....

The protests will eventually die down as the politicians make promises and give platitudes but without concrete action it will start up again when the next death occurs...

• Like 2

• My Little Pony
14 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Would the rioting be happening if it was a black cop that killed a white guy the same way?????

If that was actually a reality it would be a question worth entertaining. 

• My Little Pony
11 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I watched that, you know why Killer Mikes so upset, cause him and TI own most of the shit in the part of Atlanta getting ransacked, all "their' people are destroying black owned business, people who do what their supposed to, people who work, and pay bills, and act like responsible citizens, more or less the kind of people these ghetto trash despised, that's why he's so emotional,

Mere conjecture. 

6 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Mere conjecture. 

Oh Yeah???

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/rapper-killer-mike-says-best-130000576.html

https://www.inc.com/magazine/201808/sheila-marikar/how-i-did-it-rapper-t-i-clifford-joseph-harris-jr-buy-back-the-block.html

watch the whole conference, Atlanta mayor talks about it.

Edited by Leykis101

• 2023 Gold Donors
23 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Is a riot without looting a riot?

Well, it wasn't that long ago that we had the "Yellow Vest" riots in Paris. They were full on riots, but I don't remember hearing reports of widespread looting. Maybe there's footage of gangs of Frenchmen running out of bakeries loaded up with baguettes and croissants, but I didn't see it.

Edited by Darkstone

28 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Well, it wasn't that long ago that we had the "Yellow Vest" riots in Paris. They were full on riots, but I don't remember hearing reports of widespread looting. Maybe there's footage of gangs of Frenchmen running out of bakeries loaded up with baguettes and croissants, but I didn't see it.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190316-looting-clashes-mark-most-violent-day-yellow-vest-protests-months

Yeah, I mean I don't know if the cop who had his knee on the the guys neck was senior to the otehr cops?

Regardless, they didn't know the force that was being applied to the neck, and it seems to be some kind of standard tacktic in arresting some people to make that move.

As for racism, events like this make me realise just how racist my country isn't.
I mean we have our aboriginal rights etc, and accusations from time to time of racism on public transport etc, usually coming from lower social economic people.
But we are a very multicultural society here, and seem to be quite accepting.
Of course tehre are the usual comments from time to time, some passive in jokes, others not so passive and innocent (usually from the older generation, or from the crowd who have the southern cross tattoos on their legs)

As I said earlier, hard to comment on US stuff, and I'm sure the degree of racism varies from state to state and area to area within each state.

but John Corabi spelled ot a pretty fair stance on what is going on over theren a Facebook post.
Hard to equate rioting, looting , shootings, etc etc toany kind of reasonable protest, and all it does is direct attention away from the original issue.

just imagine any kind of expression you had in opposition to anything, no matter how valid it was, the second you said it, you were automatically a racist, a sexist, a homophobe, a xenophobe, and then you were blasted for being that until you were stiffled into silence, thats what the left here does, and the tops about to blow off,

11 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Yeah, I mean I don't know if the cop who had his knee on the the guys neck was senior to the otehr cops?

Regardless, they didn't know the force that was being applied to the neck, and it seems to be some kind of standard tacktic in arresting some people to make that move.

As for racism, events like this make me realise just how racist my country isn't.
I mean we have our aboriginal rights etc, and accusations from time to time of racism on public transport etc, usually coming from lower social economic people.
But we are a very multicultural society here, and seem to be quite accepting.
Of course tehre are the usual comments from time to time, some passive in jokes, others not so passive and innocent (usually from the older generation, or from the crowd who have the southern cross tattoos on their legs)

As I said earlier, hard to comment on US stuff, and I'm sure the degree of racism varies from state to state and area to area within each state.

but John Corabi spelled ot a pretty fair stance on what is going on over theren a Facebook post.
Hard to equate rioting, looting , shootings, etc etc toany kind of reasonable protest, and all it does is direct attention away from the original issue.

Give me a break, There is racism in Australia. AFL had stamp it out after that incedent with Nicky Winmar. People who don't listen and  keep up abusing the player with their filthy mouth , get their membership, if they are member, suspend.

With virus going around, I was on the 901 bus to Dandenong there was a guy yelling at any Asian getting on the " Where's your mask ? ".

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

just imagine any kind of expression you had in opposition to anything, no matter how valid it was, the second you said it, you were automatically a racist, a sexist, a homophobe, a xenophobe, and then you were blasted for being that until you were stiffled into silence, thats what the left here does, and the tops about to blow off,

I agree the politically correct assholes pick apart everything you say and do so they can negatively label you...BUT lets not forget the right because they enable every racist, sexist , homophobe and xenophobe in America....

2 hours ago, Doggy said:

Give me a break, There is racism in Australia. AFL had stamp it out after that incedent with Nicky Winmar. People who don't listen and  keep up abusing the player with their filthy mouth , get their membership, if they are member, suspend.

With virus going around, I was on the 901 bus to Dandenong there was a guy yelling at any Asian getting on the " Where's your mask ? ".

You seriously think we are on the same scale of racism as some Americans?
We have the same issues?

I'm a Swans fan, I know all about the racism taht exists here.
I was at games where Adam Goodes was booed because he advocated Aboriginal rights publicly as Australia Of teh Year.
I saw the worst in people making crude comments on Facebook and the like.

What I didn't see was rioting in teh streets nationwide.
Not for any AFL player, not for black deaths in custody (and we've had them), not for anything

What is happening in the US is (somewhat) a result of years of frustration with persecution and different sets of rules.
They are dealing with 13% of a black population compared to our 3%.
You mentioned Dandenong, and hell, yeah, I can see a lot of racism coming out of there, but I still don't see what is going on in the US.