OK I get it now

Leykis101

So now Steve Bannon has been arrested....how many of the 'very good people' that Trump brought to Washington are left? Most have been arrested, convicted and sent to jail....He ran on the idea of getting rid of the swamp in Washington but all he did was bring in a dredge and make it wider and deeper....I wonder how many charges he will face after his term is up?...he has been shitting bricks over his tax returns for years which makes me think there must be something in there that he doesn't want anyone to see....

9 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

So now Steve Bannon has been arrested....how many of the 'very good people' that Trump brought to Washington are left? Most have been arrested, convicted and sent to jail....He ran on the idea of getting rid of the swamp in Washington but all he did was bring in a dredge and make it wider and deeper....I wonder how many charges he will face after his term is up?...he has been shitting bricks over his tax returns for years which makes me think there must be something in there that he doesn't want anyone to see....

Damn! you guys sure pay close attention to our News, I'm so done with it, I couldn't give a fuck less what any of them do anymore, their all fucking pigs, every one of them on all sides, nothing they do is shocking, fuckem all!

• Like 1

They need to dismantle both parties. Term limits are a must. Pelosi will still be there in her 100's. No thanks.

Now both parties fighting over the Postal Service while 15 million unemployed because of Covid sink into despair after the Cares Act expired. I was all caught up on my mortgage and everything else and now since they took away that money, headed back into the red again.

But let's fight about slow mail....... both parties SUCK DICK.

Jorgensen\Cohen 2020 Go Kennedy

• My Little Pony
2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

They need to dismantle both parties. Term limits are a must. Pelosi will still be there in her 100's. No thanks.

Now both parties fighting over the Postal Service while 15 million unemployed because of Covid sink into despair after the Cares Act expired. I was all caught up on my mortgage and everything else and now since they took away that money, headed back into the red again.

But let's fight about slow mail....... both parties SUCK DICK.

Pretty much truu of any government. I hate election time. Do I vote for this fucktard, or that one? And whoever I vote for is the wrong one according to everyone else. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Pretty much truu of any government. I hate election time. Do I vote for this fucktard, or that one? And whoever I vote for is the wrong one according to everyone else. 

All political parties seem to be filled with idiots these days....people get involved with politics to enrich themselves rather than to do what is best for the people they represent....

3 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

All political parties seem to be filled with idiots these days....people get involved with politics to enrich themselves rather than to do what is best for the people they represent....

Sad fact is that true visionary leaders and popular leaders are generally mutually exclusive.
Personally I like a strong leader, who is prepared to make tough decisions for the greater good.
Not much of that around these days...

• 2023 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I think that's why I tend to trust Trump more than the average politician. He was already well "enriched" before he took office. Whatever his motives were for running, they certainly weren't financial. 

30 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

I think that's why I tend to trust Trump more than the average politician. He was already well "enriched" before he took office. Whatever his motives were for running, they certainly weren't financial. 

Maybe he did it for the laffs :)

• 2023 Gold Donors
52 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Maybe he did it for the laffs :)

That's the interesting thing. He didn't do it for money. He already had that. He didn't do it for fame. He already had that. He didn't do it for power. He already had that. As for sex, he was already grabbing many quality women by the Pussy and would have continued doing so without the Presidency, in fact, the Presidency probably hindered his Pussy grabbing pursuits. 

I don't understand why he would want the headfuck. If I was was him I would have retired to my own secluded island paradise years ago. 

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

That's the interesting thing. He didn't do it for money. He already had that. He didn't do it for fame. He already had that. He didn't do it for power. He already had that. As for sex, he was already grabbing many quality women by the Pussy and would have continued doing so without the Presidency, in fact, the Presidency probably hindered his Pussy grabbing pursuits. 

I don't understand why he would want the headfuck. If I was was him I would have retired to my own secluded island paradise years ago. 

Me too,

I'd say he did it with good intentions, to make America better and sort out issues he saw.
A patriot of sorts.
But good intentions don't mean you are a good leader.
Not saying he is a bad leader, or even an average one.
Nobody knows what kind of leader he really has been as evertyone has been blinded by the public ridicule, media lynching and eventual hatred.

I still have a feeling he will get back in.
And I have a feeling that we are all in for another 4 years of havig to listen to people constantly desperate to try and get him out.
I hope he doesn't get back in, just so I don't have to hear about him.
And maybe we'd get another Celebrity Apprentice season. I liked that show.

9 hours ago, Darkstone said:

It is easy for 'poor' folks like us to think a few billion, heck a few million is all the money we would want or need but most rich people don't think like that...there is never enough money or power for many of them....Trumps first act was to cut taxes for the rich like himself and his rich buddies.....so I'm afraid your assumptions don't really work in this case....

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

It is easy for 'poor' folks like us to think a few billion, heck a few million is all the money we would want or need but most rich people don't think like that...there is never enough money or power for many of them....Trumps first act was to cut taxes for the rich like himself and his rich buddies.....so I'm afraid your assumptions don't really work in this case....

I really have no idea what his motives are. I find it fascinating. 

• My Little Pony
21 hours ago, Darkstone said:

If Michael Wolff is correct, Trump did it precisely for that: money, fame, and power. 

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html

On 8/7/2020 at 2:53 AM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

the BLM movement sees those comments as an attempt to silence them. 

What is this paradise you speak of? Surely any commentary to get these dead shits to shut the fuck up should be encouraged. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

If Michael Wolff is correct, Trump did it precisely for that: money, fame, and power. 

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html

As Dead Planet said, there are people who can never get enough of those things. I don't get it.

There wouldn't be too many people in the world that had more of those things combined than Trump, even 10 years ago. I think his motives are far more.....I don't know what word to use, maybe Biblical or Historical? I think he's someone who has pretty much achieved everything in his life and now he wants to be remembered in 500 or 1000 years time as another Julius Caesar, Alexander The Great, Napoleon, etc. I really think he believes he was "chosen". I certainly don't, but still think he's the lesser of two Evils, election wise.

Edited by Darkstone

3 hours ago, Metal T said:

The way I see it the entire sport's world can go straight to hell.....

Amen Brotha, and it's really to fucking bad, my Jazz are in the playoffs right now, I refuse to watch, my Bucs got a loaded squad with Tom Brady and Gronk, not gonna see a single game, I refuse to Patronize any BLM affiliated establishments, I will not spend a dime of my money on any of their fake fabricated bullshit, and it really really fucking sucks, but MLB did their little thing, and have not immersed themselves in the phony culture, Fuck every one of them who play the "black national anthem" they choose to exclude themselves and try to receive different or preferential treatment, then I will spend my hard earned cash somewhere who treats everyone equally, I mean last I checked, he who has the money has the authority, that's how I protest this fucking mind blowing bullshit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So now Trump has said that war vets are suckers and losers....his supporters will excuse that like everything else outrageous he has said but considering he is a draft dodger himself and proud of it... it sounds like something he would say since he would never put his life on the line for anyone besides himself...

7 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

So now Trump has said that war vets are suckers and losers....his supporters will excuse that like everything else outrageous he has said but considering he is a draft dodger himself and proud of it... it sounds like something he would say since he would never put his life on the line for anyone besides himself...

It was debunked, he's spent more on VA and Military family aid then any president in history, if you believe he really said this, you are exactly who they printed it for, there is no audio of this, no witnesses, except the ones who said it never happened, theres 4 supposed sources, of course none of which are verified, it's bullshit.

7 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

It was debunked, he's spent more on VA and Military family aid then any president in history, if you believe he really said this, you are exactly who they printed it for, there is no audio of this, no witnesses, except the ones who said it never happened, theres 4 supposed sources, of course none of which are verified, it's bullshit.

Everything that isn't pro-Trump is fake news to his delusional supporters.....just because it is not on film does not mean it isn't true...it is exactly the sort of comment he would make as he has no respect for anyone but himself....

Sounds like he said at least some of it to me.
But I'm not sure how that matters.
I mean he made the pussy comment as well.
In the end, don't actions speak louder than words?

I'd rather people complain about lack of action than complain about comments.

I can't understand why anyone would want a racist leader with no integrity or honor....just because he throws out a few political bones to get a few good headlines does not change the fact that he is a despicable human being and should not be in charge of anything....his latest action is to stop anti-racism training in the federal service....