OK I get it now

Leykis101

5 hours ago, Glen said:

sorry are you talking about Biden or Trump?? :lol:

The one who cant remember his name, rambles on about Trump being the reason all the "people are dead", "Covid being 100 years old" and all the slurring and gibberish he's produced, so we all know who were talking about, except I guess Glenn, but thats cool, i am glad it's tabloid fodder where you are, but over here, that senile fuck will do more damage in a year, then anything Trump has ever done, and it's pretty fucking serious.

17 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

The one who cant remember his name, rambles on about Trump being the reason all the "people are dead", "Covid being 100 years old" and all the slurring and gibberish he's produced, so we all know who were talking about, except I guess Glenn, but thats cool, i am glad it's tabloid fodder where you are, but over here, that senile fuck will do more damage in a year, then anything Trump has ever done, and it's pretty fucking serious.

The whole senile thing is 100% fake news...I have seen him in many interviews and he is fine...does he occasionally say the wrong words, yes but so what, the guy has fought stuttering his entire life so I give him a pass on that...I'm pretty sure Biden has not said that Trump is responsible for all the dead from Covid...what he has said is that if Trump had a plan to combat it instead of acting like it didn't exist earlier in the year then there would be less deaths....comparing him to a man that spews lies and nonsense everytime he opens his mouth...he looks pretty good in that comparison...

• 2023 Gold Donors
16 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

As opposed to getting all my slop from right wing sources like Fox News? There are no or few unbiased sources of news these days so it would appear everyone is full of shit when it comes to the 'talking points'.....

Hey, c'mon mate. He said "no offense". ;)

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

he'll prob be better for my pension tho which is all I really care about 

7 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

The whole senile thing is 100% fake news...I have seen him in many interviews and he is fine...does he occasionally say the wrong words, yes but so what, the guy has fought stuttering his entire life so I give him a pass on that...I'm pretty sure Biden has not said that Trump is responsible for all the dead from Covid...what he has said is that if Trump had a plan to combat it instead of acting like it didn't exist earlier in the year then there would be less deaths....comparing him to a man that spews lies and nonsense everytime he opens his mouth...he looks pretty good in that comparison...

We must be watching completely different dudes, and the Monday morning quarterbacking on the covid thing is great to do, but the fact is, if that's what you really think is happening, and Biden isnt suffering the early stages of dementia, you are on a cloud, he's not stuttering, he's not saying the wrong thing, he completely goes off the tracks, frequently, sometimes just mumbling gibberish, and yes that is exactly what he said, "if the president had done his job, all the people would still be alive" per examples, you gotta watch the twins cause they show you all the "fake news" your explaining away, so is this audio/video manipulations?? then stay tuned for the great new show, Our Flat Earth...

Did you watch the debate? Trump spent the entire debate interrupting Biden everytime he spoke...why would he do that if he thought Biden was senile, all he had to do is let Biden talk and show the world that he is not up to the job....the only reason I can think of for Trump to not want the country to hear what Biden had to say , is that he knew that Biden would come across as more intelligent, competent and prepared than himself.....

I didn't watch the debate.
no interest.
But I can say that Trump won it.
Why?
Becuse all I've heard about since is that they were equally stupid and caricatures of themselves.
So Trump won, because he managed to drag Biden down to him level, thereby making him not much of an alternative to himself for many voters (better the devil you know, or something like that)

16 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

I didn't watch the debate.
no interest.
But I can say that Trump won it.
Why?
Becuse all I've heard about since is that they were equally stupid and caricatures of themselves.
So Trump won, because he managed to drag Biden down to him level, thereby making him not much of an alternative to himself for many voters (better the devil you know, or something like that)

I don't see how he wins by not actually debating Biden....he came across as afraid of Biden....BUT overall it probably doesn't matter...people see/hear what they want to see/hear these days because of the political divide...I don't expect any of these 'debates' to change minds in the election....

You 2 guys are hilarious, that's all I can say, LOL

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

The American taxpayer has been subsidizing Joe Biden for years...he like Hillary.Pelosi and many others have gotten filthy rich being "public servants" .Anyone from either party who gets rich off of gov't needs to taken and flushed down the freaking toilet.

56 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

I no longer think Trump will win the election.
Chances are he won't be alive for it.

I doubt that as he has the best care in the world and they have advanced in caring for people since the virus first started....I certainly hope he is okay as there is enough chaos in the election without this being serious....

17 hours ago, Metal T said:

The American taxpayer has been subsidizing Joe Biden for years...he like Hillary.Pelosi and many others have gotten filthy rich being "public servants" .Anyone from either party who gets rich off of gov't needs to taken and flushed down the freaking toilet.

So Trump's tax fraud is OK? Though it does seem he's not actually rich. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

I no longer think Trump will win the election.
Chances are he won't be alive for it.

Could you imagine if he did die? We'd be looking at President Pence and if you thought Trump was conservative, strap in.

Actually, it would probably be a great result for the Republicans. To have a ringer step in at the last minute to contend the election. He'd still have all the current support base plus, I believe he'd be able to swing many undecided voters. I think he's well liked and respected. 

If the powers that be wanted to "eliminate" Trump, this would be the perfect opportunity. 

It was that dang pesky Coronavirus. 

• 2023 Gold Donors

Taking advantage of the tax code isn't fraud....on the other hand giving millions of dollars of US taxpayer money to Iran (a bunch of effing terrorists) is.That is in fact what that useless scumbag POS Obama did. Mr Bojangles what a great president he was...

• Haha 1

All this tax talk.
If it's legal, people will take advantage.
Don't like it, fight to have the laws changed so that it can't happen.

It's really a non-issue.

Agree Trump will likely survive with the best care in the world, however, given his age, weight and heart, there is a chance that if he gets a bad case of it, nothing will save him.

Trump is a fucking liberal compared to Pence, Pence would almost not be a good thing, he might take the country backwards, he is far more militant, rule of law, I don't believe he'd hesitate for a second using lethal force on these violent protesters, he is far more liked, and would probably win the election outright, he'd actually probably slaughter Biden, but I do not think the US needs a leader who's that far right, I'm telling you, Trump hasn't done anything to ruin this country, nothing, if someone can show me something he's done that has hurt this country, then present an intelligent, and cogent argument for it, I will listen, but I really can''t think of anything he's done to sincerely hurt this country on purpose, and as far as his taxes go, please, tell me right now, why he would truly go out of his way to not have to pay $759 in taxes, are you fucking kidding me? sheesh!

1 hour ago, Glen said:

don't even think Trump has COVID. Just a political stunt - he'll be back on screens soon playing down the virus

I think he does have it but I expect him to be fine and we'll see him on the campaign trail again in 10-15 days....he will say that all he had was a headache and that the virus is no big deal...and he won't be wearing a mask..;)

9 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Trump is a fucking liberal compared to Pence, Pence would almost not be a good thing, he might take the country backwards, he is far more militant, rule of law, I don't believe he'd hesitate for a second using lethal force on these violent protesters, he is far more liked, and would probably win the election outright, he'd actually probably slaughter Biden, but I do not think the US needs a leader who's that far right, I'm telling you, Trump hasn't done anything to ruin this country, nothing, if someone can show me something he's done that has hurt this country, then present an intelligent, and cogent argument for it, I will listen, but I really can''t think of anything he's done to sincerely hurt this country on purpose, and as far as his taxes go, please, tell me right now, why he would truly go out of his way to not have to pay $759 in taxes, are you fucking kidding me? sheesh!

Here are a few of the things he has done but as with everything he has done, it depends on what side of the divide you are on as all the issues brought up in this article are probably fine with his supporters...

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/12/28/1908276/-The-10-worst-things-that-Trump-has-done-in-2019

51 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

I think he does have it but I expect him to be fine and we'll see him on the campaign trail again in 10-15 days....he will say that all he had was a headache and that the virus is no big deal...and he won't be wearing a mask..;)

pretty much it. see he's already fever free. it will be the fastest ever recovery from COVID at this rate ;)

#neverhadit