Creye - II

Stefan

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, Aordave89 said:

We're extremely proud to announce that we will release Creye II, on January 22, 2021. 
The first single from the album and general pre-orders will be available this Friday, October 23rd. 
At https://www.creyesweden.com/shop

Tracklist:
1. Broken Highway
2. Carry On
3. Find A Reason
4. Siberia 
5. Face To Face
6. Can’t Stop What We Started
7. Lost Without You
8. Hold Back The Night
9. Let The World Know
10. Closer
11. The Greatest
12. War Of Love

CE8FD920-E599-42A0-B3F9-B7B677DB62FA.jpeg

The first single will be released this Friday? Then what were the previous two tracks they released??

17 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

The first single will be released this Friday? Then what were the previous two tracks they released??

I thought the exact same - considering both are tracks 4&5 on the album. 
Straight from the Creye Facebook page. 

But another new tune is alright by me.. love the first 2 singles. Really looking forward to this album. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Easily the best release of this week. Much better than W.E.T or Wig Wam. Way better than the garbage Jason Bieler release...only the singles were any good. 

Great Melodic Eurovision Song Contest AOR.

• Like 1

Only had one spin of this but really like what I hear. Big modern vibe with lots of layers. You can tell the guys are influenced by modern pop/rock acts. Feel like this will grow over time. 

However I do find Broken Highway an odd choice for album opener - great song absolutely but not the track to kick start things for me. 

4 hours ago, Aordave89 said:

Only had one spin of this but really like what I hear. Big modern vibe with lots of layers. You can tell the guys are influenced by modern pop/rock acts. Feel like this will grow over time. 

However I do find Broken Highway an odd choice for album opener - great song absolutely but not the track to kick start things for me. 

agree with this 

Really good album. vastly different to WET so difficult to compare.

2 great albums though 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Glen said:

agree with this 

Really good album. vastly different to WET so difficult to compare.

2 great albums though 

What do you think to Wig Wam?

WET is my current pick of the crop, but as you say 2 different styles of melodic rock. Both equally brilliant.  
I’m hearing excellent things about the Art Of Illusion release next Friday, should be another winner. 

8 hours ago, Aordave89 said:

What do you think to Wig Wam?

WET is my current pick of the crop, but as you say 2 different styles of melodic rock. Both equally brilliant.  
I’m hearing excellent things about the Art Of Illusion release next Friday, should be another winner. 

cannot wait for Art of Illusion. I love Lars...such a talent

Not heard Wig Wam but wasn't keen on the style of the 2 singles 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Maybe it's because I've heard GnR a couple thousand times by now, but I much prefer "Fall to Pieces" by Velvet Revolver over "Sweet Child o Mine" at this point in my life.   
    • I'll have to investigate that Durbin. I'd count Striker and Mick Mars among the best metal releases as well now that I think about it. 
    • Haven't picked up Saxon yet, but as far as metal goes, I love the new Durbin album as well.
    • I wasn’t thrilled with the singles as they came out, other than “The Serpent and the King”, but I’ll be damned if they haven’t grown on me while listening to them as part of the cohesive package that is “Invincible Shield”. I broke down and picked up the Target exclusive to get the three bonus tracks, and I enjoy them too. Overall, a damn fine addition to the JP discography. Is it better than “Firepower“? I’m not there yet, but time will tell. 🤔 This one and Saxon have set the bar pretty high for metal this year. 👍
    • Agree with this. Though I think you should check out Firepower. You can get it real cheap new everywhere. It is molten. I'm also enjoying Invincible very much and 2024 new music as a whole.
    • I remember my early days on the internet joining a group on Yahoo (yeah thats how long ago it was) and the woman who created the group was trying to persaude me how great Creed was, so much so that she sent me the first two albums on CD. I had no idea what they sounded like. When I played them all I could think is that they sounded like Pearl Jam, and I fucking hate Pearl Jam. I ended up trading them for something better. I can't remember the ins and outs of it, but I somehow shared my CD collection online and she noticed straight away that the Creed CDs were not listed. She asked me why and I said I sold them as really did not like them, and got something I did like. She never spoke to me again after that
    • Like I Do,Do - Bret Michaels
    • I have always been an on/off fan of Priest. Loved Ram it down and Painkiller, then kinda lost interest when Rob left. Only newer albums I ever got around to picking up were Angel of retribution because I saw it real cheap and Nostrodamus as I found the deluxe edition cheap as well. With this one though I was interested in what I heard and saw the deluxe edition looked cool. I then saw they were selling copies on the JP website with a signed art card in both standard and deluxe format, but baulked at the price of the deluxe as they were charging an extra £10 over the unsigned version, and postage was lumpy ... plus I was a few days from getting paid. By the time I went back on there the signed deluxe was gone but they had the standard version with the signed card and it was the same price as the unsigned version (guess nobody was buying it) so decided to buy that and order the deluxe from Amazon, keep the artcard and sell the standard CD on eBay as it is still sealed. So yeah, been playing the album today and on my third (or is it fourth) playthrough, and absolutely loving it. When bands like Bon Jovi are  getting soft as shit with age, Rob and the guys are still full on metal gods. At 72, Rob should not be able to still perform like this, but he fucking well is, so more power to him. Really good start to the year so far with the 2024 albums I have picked up.
    • Evidently, Tichy has joined up with Gene Simmons' solo band, and the Daisies replaced him with Tommy Clufetos who'd helped them out before. Be interesting to see how much more there is to the story.... 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.