Favorite POISON song

Whatsyer favorite Poison song? 

Peeps who ain't fans of the band (as I have seen, and it really tears people away from the Original topic which is annoying) -- don't put that you aren't a fan cause we don't care. We weren't asking for your opinion but rather that of the fans' opinions. :multi: Thanks! 

Something To Believe In 

Now it's your turn! :D

Edited by PetraGirl86

5 hours ago, whiplash1972 said:

Staaaaaaa-aaaand 

Wow, Poison is one of my all-time favourite bands, ever, but this was actually my least favourite song of all of theirs... until 'Crack A Smile' was released. ;) To each their own, I guess.

My favourite;

No More Lookin' Back

Special mention to;

Only Time Will Tell

And special mention to my favourite song for a long time while I was growing up;

Ride The Wind

Probably Fallen Angel...or my first introduction to them back in the day was Talk Dirty To Me,but i'll go with Fallen Angel because OU&SAh! is my fav album of theirs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lettard said:

Probably Fallen Angel...or my first introduction to them back in the day was Talk Dirty To Me,but i'll go with Fallen Angel because OU&SAh! is my fav album of theirs.

They've definitely got a lot of top contenders for best song. I selected the three above, but hard to ignore 'Fallen Angel.'

Or 'Look what the cat dragged in,' 'Theatre of soul,' 'Until you suffer some (fire and ice),' 'So tell me why,' 'Come hell or high water' etc. So many valid contenders... 

6 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Ok fair enough, but you're really tying my hands here.

Hehe I've heard several say they aren't so :devilgrin:

¯\_㋡_/¯ 

Edited by PetraGirl86

I'd probably say Talk Dirty To Me....Or Fallen Angel.  Also like Ride The Wind.

These guys were among my favorite bands back in the day and really liked most of everything on their first 3 albums.   And enjoyed Native Tongue also for it's change in direction.  It's too bad they did a bunch of nothing after that....Feel like they could've done more.

It's also too bad they haven't put out any new music recently.  I feel like they could hook up with Frontier's and put out a decent album if they worked at it a little.  Doesn't seem like Brett is interested though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

Easy one for me.
My favorite Poison song is also my favorite song period.

Until You Suffer Some (Fire And Ice)

Yup I agree 100%. Can't top that one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

They've definitely got a lot of top contenders for best song. I selected the three above, but hard to ignore 'Fallen Angel.'

Or 'Look what the cat dragged in,' 'Theatre of soul,' 'Until you suffer some (fire and ice),' 'So tell me why,' 'Come hell or high water' etc. So many valid contenders... 

Ohhh that opening riff...so duurrty..total sleaze...brilliant

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Geoff said:

Wow, Poison is one of my all-time favourite bands, ever, but this was actually my least favourite song of all of theirs... until 'Crack A Smile' was released. ;) To each their own, I guess.

I've loved Stand since the first time I heard it!

If it helps, Ride the Wind and So Tell Me Why would be 2 and 3 for me... :P  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, martinsane said:

Rock N Roll Romeo

but they have crafted many a tasty tune and the first album is my go to for them.

I think Jez is their "biggest fan" however...

You have me confused with the first comment. Did they cover the song, or something? Just checked on Poison'd and it's not on there. B-side along the way? Please explain. 

As for the rest of your post, no misunderstanding there. Jez is such a diehard groupie it's pretty embarrassing. Remember that time he dressed up in a head-to-toe CC Deville outfit for an entire year, including in the shower and when he slept? So embarrassing, but who could forget that? 

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

You have me confused with the first comment. Did they cover the song, or something? Just checked on Poison'd and it's not on there. B-side along the way? Please explain. 

As for the rest of your post, no misunderstanding there. Jez is such a diehard groupie it's pretty embarrassing. Remember that time he dressed up in a head-to-toe CC Deville outfit for an entire year, including in the shower and when he slept? So embarrassing, but who could forget that? 

What the heck?! Never heard of 'Jez'. Sounds pretty retarded to me 😋