Art Nation - Infected

Stefan

Is there an album actually coming or is this just a stand alone single?  For some reason I was under the impression it was just a stand alone single but would be great if an album is coming.

Either way, I like this song a lot.  I really like the heavier, more modern direction they started going in on the last album and have continued with this song.  I'm guessing that some people who loved the more AOR vibe of the debut might not be as thrilled with this direction though.

Good stuff.

Like Crazysam said, very good debut, follow up left me somewhat disappointed. 

This new song is really good and I look forward to the album. I like the heavier style, and if the rest of the songs have this strong choruses then we're in for a treat. 

Decent tune! I know a lot of folks on this site really like them.. For me, I feel they are not quite there. They seem to have all the potential in the world and have the right elements in their songs to be tops in the genre.. but haven't quite put it all together yet.

12 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Indeed! :tits:

Yep, I'd third that. I really like these guys. The second album didn't really sit amazingly well with me when I first heard it either, but it stood up very well to repeated listens, which is the measure of a good band/album. I'm also surprised there is already new material, but I hope there is a new album due soon. Good band. 

Chorus is good, solo is good, just not a fan of the industrial/prog sounding versus. Just me I guess.

23 hours ago, Kevin said:

Decent tune! I know a lot of folks on this site really like them.. For me, I feel they are not quite there. They seem to have all the potential in the world and have the right elements in their songs to be tops in the genre.. but haven't quite put it all together yet.

Yep agree to some extent