Is there such a thing as the PERFECT song for you? ....

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cutting Crew (I Just Died).... I bet there is a radio station out there somewhere playing it as I write :)Fair Warning - Save Me, also great tune!

Haha. I was singing that this morning (I Just Died)

Qwest - (I Don't Wanna) Break Your Heart

[quote name="Silverkin" post="749224"

...and you know what I'm gonna ask you?...What makes it a 10 for you?

Love everything about the song. The melodious guitar riffs..the excellent vocals and most importantly the way the song is structured. I also like the way the song ends with the guitar riffs. Not too sure about the drummer in the video though haha but he s the most animated one.

[quote name="Silverkin" post="749224"

...and you know what I'm gonna ask you?...What makes it a 10 for you?

Love everything about the song. The melodious guitar riffs..the excellent vocals and most importantly the way the song is structured. I also like the way the song ends with the guitar riffs. Not too sure about the drummer in the video though haha but he s the most animated one.

Good answer.

Haha re drummer, I couldn't take my eyes of his 'tache

• My Little Pony

Usually a song has to sit with me for a few years before it becomes solidified as an all-time favourite, but this one was pretty much instant. I can not get enough of this song. I need Summer to start like yesterday!!

• My Little Pony

Usually a song has to sit with me for a few years before it becomes solidified as an all-time favourite, but this one was pretty much instant. I can not get enough of this song. I need Summer to start like yesterday!!

Weeknd singing style sounds a lot like early 80's Michael Jackson :)

Which is what immediately drew me to him back in 2011. Michael Jackson singing dirty sexy R&B. I love it.

Weeknd singing style sounds a lot like early 80's Michael Jackson :)

Surely he meant it as a tribute to Jackson? The clothes are suggestive of him & the vocals. Plus the set is very reminiscent of the Speed Demon video to me.

Love the vibe to it

Always thought of this one as a 10....... pending Geoff's approval of course.

Approval not given. It's a very good song - probably their best. And Mark's best vocal delivery on any VVI song. But the chorus just doesn't entirely work for me. Verses are perfect, though.

100% agree. How'd I miss that one? One of my all-time faves.

Nice one, but if that's a 10 then "Runnin' on luck again" must be an 11. By far the standout track for me on that album.

AWESOME album but TITN is the standout for me

Pretty good tunes, but 'Where are you now' is obviously the best song on the album. ;)

Imagine if this song was recorded and produced now then what a fantastic song it would be. As it is, it's a great song.

I think this is just a crappy upload, even my original vinyl copy sounds great. Posted as it's the original vid for the song.

Try this.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpPsKmdSz3g

I just re-heard this song for the first time in an absolute age a couple of weeks ago. I'd not call it perfect, but I'd call it extremely good. Absolutely love it. It's been sorely missed by my ears.

When you mention how shit you think Cauterize are you should make sure you add things like this into those posts so people understand how horrific your taste in music actually is. And although I am sure they already do so, they can make sure they completely ignore everything you say.

Just in case someone actually wants to check out good music, they are still given the chance to like Cauterize.

And yes Gotthardline ,'Something beautiful' could indeed be considered Cauterize's best song. But since I have rated about 20 of their songs a 10/10, the amount to pick from is endless. ;)