Is there such a thing as the PERFECT song for you? ....

https://youtu.be/Kss_rgOXLoY

This "Khymera" track never fails to cheer me up. Very much a "feel good" song.

Three killer tunes. That's my favourite Aldo Nova song too.

That Jeff Paris song would be an all-time classic if it had ever been recorded with a full band and great production.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Gold Donors

This version could still do with better production, but i think i prefer it slightly over Jeff's.

I don't know what the Roxus boys are up to these days, but with the current state of Melodic Hard Rock at the moment, you'd think they could do quite well if they produced something new.

This version could still do with better production, but i think i prefer it slightly over Jeff's.

I don't know what the Roxus boys are up to these days, but with the current state of Melodic Hard Rock at the moment, you'd think they could do quite well if they produced something new.

https://youtu.be/ey88tmISPrU

Thank you.

I knew id heard that Paris song somewhere else while i was listening...scrolled down and bingo.

Better version imo.

Thank you.

I knew id heard that Paris song somewhere else while i was listening...scrolled down and bingo.

Better version imo.

I definitely prefer the "Roxus" version, but even that is still just a drum track demo, isn't it? I don't think it's a full band demo, by the sounds of it? But I absolutely love Juno Roxas' voice. Love it. And I do love the song.

The tbe Paris version is a full band lol...its just a shit production

You sure? It's a real drummer?

more Canadian 80's tunesEye Eye - X-Ray EyesEye Eye - Endless Night

Good call, love these guys, perfect 80s aor/ synthpop

Oh wow, those guys sound great. I've never heard of them before. Just checked on ebay and this 'Common Ground' CD is fetching well over $100. Anyone feel like sharing some MP3s with a brother? ;)