Is there such a thing as the PERFECT song for you? ....

• 2023 Gold Donors

did anyone mention anything by Foreigner - Heart Turns to Stone, Say You Will, That Was Yesterday, Cold as Ice etc etc....

Yeah, "That was yesterday" for sure.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone mention anything by Foreigner - Heart Turns to Stone, Say You Will, That Was Yesterday, Cold as Ice etc etc....

But definitely not 'Cold as ice.' 'Say you will' is a choice cut, though.

They lose points for me because the rhymes are too predictable. Good songs though :whip:

They lose points for me because the rhymes are too predictable. Good songs though :whip:

the defo 10/10 Foreigner track is 'I Wanna Know What Love Is'

Best two Foreigner songs of all;

Thank christ for this thread. I have had that 'I'll be home tonight' chorus in my head basically five days a week for the last four months and I just could never picture who sung the goddamn thing. I was going to create a thread to put my mind at ease. Finally the mystery is solved!

Oh dear that ballad is dreadful, sorry mate.

Just the sort of clichéd crap I detest these days.....'been on my mind', 'dream of you', 'empty hours', missin you', #I'll be home'.

All its missing is 'empty bed' ;)

Zzzzzzz

Oh shit, I was just about to post a link to my new song. The chorus goes like this, so I think I'll just keep it to myself;

Darling you've been on my mind in these empty hours

I dream of you, been missing you, it's getting dour

I miss you in this empty bed, can't get you out my head

Dreaming of you in this empty bed, I'll be home - not dead

Oh shit, I was just about to post a link to my new song. The chorus goes like this, so I think I'll just keep it to myself;

...this song is shit, I think I'll split

...this song is shit, I think I'll split

I think it's beautiful, so cute and full

... of awesomeness.

:jump:

hahahaha. We should create a song and each member contribute a verse/line or chorus now that Geoff and Glen have started us off.....guess it'd be a poem though rather than a song unless someone writes the score too and posts it

Best of Foreigner to me (tied with 'I want to know what love is') and love the video:

That's a new one to me. Can't beat 'I want to know what love is' though

• 2023 Gold Donors

But definitely not 'Cold as ice.

that's cold :)with all attention to love ballads above, Foreigner did have nice edgier songs like Tooth and Nail

I always loved "Urgent".

• My Little Pony

But definitely not 'Cold as ice.

that's cold :)with all attention to love ballads above, Foreigner did have nice edgier songs like Tooth and Nail

I always loved "Urgent".

Yes! I love that tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Xav5OsTYo

Seen these guys back in the day as support to Bon Jovi and they fuckin' blew them away.

This song reminded me of the band Then Jericho for some reason

They are still great live now but their absolute 10/10 song is 'Tamin the Wild Nights' imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Xav5OsTYo

Seen these guys back in the day as support to Bon Jovi and they fuckin' blew them away.

This song reminded me of the band Then Jericho for some reason

They are still great live now but their absolute 10/10 song is 'Tamin the Wild Nights' imo

In the case of Dan Reed Network, I would have an impossible time splitting ''Tamin' the wild night,' 'Halfway round the world' and 'Rainbow child' as to which is their best song. I'd say all three are basically even.

You do realise that at some point I'm gonna sooooo want to go through all these and see if we can get any that have 100% consensus/agreement? :blink: :wacko: :blink:

You do realise that at some point I'm gonna sooooo want to go through all these and see if we can get any that have 100% consensus/agreement? :blink: :wacko: :blink:

I doubt you'll get any where EVERYONE agrees.................there's always one awkward bugger

(usually me)

I doubt you'll get any where EVERYONE agrees.................there's always one awkward bugger

(usually me)

I guess that's true... but I do like to live in hope :D

Maybe I could set specific criteria and to make things simple I get to be ref and make the final decisions (cue evil laugh) :rofl2: :rofl2::rofl2:

(usually me)

I guess that's true... but I do like to live in hope :D

Maybe I could set specific criteria and to make things simple I get to be ref and make the final decisions (cue evil laugh) :rofl2: :rofl2::rofl2:

Does anyone hate kittens, life, happiness, everything good in life and ultimately this song;

If they do, please exit the forum immediately. Dan said so.