Is there such a thing as the PERFECT song for you? ....

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Gold Donors

Imagine if this song was recorded and produced now then what a fantastic song it would be. As it is, it's a great song.

I think this is just a crappy upload, even my original vinyl copy sounds great. Posted as it's the original vid for the song.

Try this.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpPsKmdSz3g

• 2023 Gold Donors

So here are a few that always satisfy and what I would consider damn near perfect (come to think of it this would be a killer mix tape):

The "Lizzy Borden" and "Warlock" tracks are classic killers.

Thanks for "Keepin' it real".

• 2023 Gold Donors

Crikey MrAOR you have one hell of a collection. What makes a PERFECT song for you? Can you spot a common element among your choices?

Hahaha yes i have quite a bit of music which i'm going through at the moment picking songs that i think are the perfect song for me. The common element i guess for me is just a really good catchy song with a good hook and melody. I love making playlists (mix tapes back in the day) and filling them with that sort of stuff,ya know stuff that sounds good in the car on a hot summers day with the top down :D

I can get real boring about it haha but hey if i introduce someone to and artist they have never heard before then i've done my job ;-)