Castronovo, Blades and Aldrich... Now I have something to look forward

gener8tr

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I really do think this is going to be one killer album and can't wait for it to arrive. It's seems to have been a fairly long wait with all these little teasers they keep putting out.

pre ordered this last night and pre ordered the new Eclipse a month ago but have them coming the same day. I think I might need to take that day off!!!

• My Little Pony

pre ordered this last night and pre ordered the new Eclipse a month ago but have them coming the same day. I think I might need to take that day off!!!

Understandable.

• My Little Pony

Oh damn, I'm lovin' this one!

Aldrich was wasting his time playing Whitesnake cover-tunes all these years. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Whitesnake, but DA wasn't really even the featured guitarist in that band.

So wish this trio would have been together in say 1985ish.

Aw man. So far I haven't spent any money this year. Looks like I'll have to put in an order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Holy shit! This has got to be one of the greatest new bands in a long minute. Every song they've released has blown me away. I'm constantly taken aback at the chemistry these three have together. That latest track was incredible. Why is this the first project Castronovo took lead vocals? I see this being in most top tens.

• My Little Pony

1983 wishes it had music this good!!! ;) You'd have to wait until 1988-1989 to hear something like this one. :)

Pretty much.

Utterly mindblowing! Decided to order this on the strength of the Here Forever vid but couldn't resist sampling a few other tunes immediately afterwards.

I think Karpet said this should finish in most top ten lists by year's end. Definitely agree. I would take it even further and say anyone visiting this site will see this album cracking their top 5.

Can't wait!!!!!!!