SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

LV KIX

Super Bowl  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anybody have any predictions..? Who will win..? score..?

Anything at all..?

I'm going Baltimore with the win of between 7-10 pts. A non-listed player will be the unsung hero. I'm rooting for Baltimore.

Ohh... You are rooting for a "REAL" team in purple huh..?

I kid you.. The Vikings had a very good year. If Perterson doesn't win MVP there is something wrong.

I'm going Baltimore with the win of between 7-10 pts. A non-listed player will be the unsung hero. I'm rooting for Baltimore.

Ohh... You are rooting for a "REAL" team in purple huh..?

I kid you.. The Vikings had a very good year. If Perterson doesn't win MVP there is something wrong.

I agree. They exceeded my 3-13 prediction :whistle:

I predict that I'll be ignoring the game entirely and watching a movie.

...just never been a football guy.

• My Little Pony

I predict that I'll be ignoring the game entirely and watching a movie.

...just never been a football guy.

This isn't real football, anyway.

I predict that Reds over the Blues. 2-1.

I picked against the Ravens the whole time, so I'm thinking they'll win...but I don't want to jinx it by picking them in any way possible

Cant tell we have many east coasters can ya? I honestly believe, that if the San Fag Sickos get it rolling, the Ravens will be unable to do anything about it, but my teams always been the Giants since I was a little kid, so it doesnt matter, (until the super bowl is done) I believe Vernon Davis will be MVP, just cause I believe he's chomping at the bit, now heres my question, is SF still in it had Alex not gotten hurt? he had I believe the 1st highest rated passing percentage in the nfl when he went out, I think he was on the edge of getting them there, I have been a fan of Kapernick since I used to watch him for the Wolfpack, he was the one and only QB that beat the Boise State Cocksmokers the last year they were any good, and I knew he would eventually end up playing in the NFL and dominating just like he did in college, granted I never thought in a second it would be in his 2nd year in the nfl, and it would be this dominating!

Gonna say the 49ers. The Colts, Broncs, and Pats all had inferior running attacks. This will be the Raven run D's first real test this post season.

That said, I fully expected both Denver and New England to swallow up Baltimore and Atlanta to take SF at home so what do I know.

The last thing anyone needs come the end of Superbowl Sunday is to hear a sermon from Ray "I found God after killing some guys" Lewis. He is a Horrible Horrible person and should not be allowed to "influence" anyone and or should not be rewarded for being a douche.

That said, despite my unparralleled hatred for all things Ravens, they will win the game to the nations chagrin, just so Lewis can go out on his high horse.

If there truly is a God and not just the one Ray Lewis gets all lathered up about the Niners will do to the Ravens what the Seahawks did to them and blow them out I'd say 45 to 3.

The last thing anyone needs come the end of Superbowl Sunday is to hear a sermon from Ray "I found God after killing some guys" Lewis. He is a Horrible Horrible person and should not be allowed to "influence" anyone and or should not be rewarded for being a douche.

That said, despite my unparralleled hatred for all things Ravens, they will win the game to the nations chagrin, just so Lewis can go out on his high horse.

If there truly is a God and not just the one Ray Lewis gets all lathered up about the Niners will do to the Ravens what the Seahawks did to them and blow them out I'd say 45 to 3.

Bro if you truly felt those feelings towards the Gayvens, much like I feel towards the Giants, you wouldnt even pick them to win, even if it was logical in reality that they would win, if your hatred was true, and flowed like mine, there is no logical way you could bring yourself to say they would win, that being said, I truly dont understand how any of you could really believe the Gayvens are as dominating as this page has made them out to be, have you not watched San Fag Sickos? they are the shit, Gayvens are like the Geriatrics Unit of the NFL, but anyways, absolutely NO point in arguing this with anyone, cause I dont give a fuck who wins, I hate equally, I just have to go off of what ive seen, and a lucky win over the Patriots makes not a super bowl championship team!

So Dave are you going?

Might be your only chance to see your boys in the big shoe...

Was in drawing for Super Bowl tickets (every Raven season ticket holder was)... No luck. I've priced tickets.. looks like nose-bleed for $1300 for a single seat. I've actually got friend who will be in NO because of Madi gras.. so I do have a place to stay.

Not sure I can pull out that amount of cash.. I'll just wait until the home openner and see them hand the Super Bowl Championship banner.

So Dave are you going?

Might be your only chance to see your boys in the big shoe...

Was in drawing for Super Bowl tickets (every Raven season ticket holder was)... No luck. I've priced tickets.. looks like nose-bleed for $1300 for a single seat. I've actually got friend who will be in NO because of Madi gras.. so I do have a place to stay.

Not sure I can pull out that amount of cash.. I'll just wait until the home opener next season and see them hang the Super Bowl Championship banner.

I priced Cardinal - Steeler Tickets a few years ago and a week before the game the cheapest single ticket was over $2300.

Yeah, Ray Lewis...the sooner he retires and I never have to hear his name the better. That would be more solidified if the 49er's win. And as a Packer fan, I respect the fact they were the better team by far, deserve to be there and since they are representing the NFC I will root for them.

I expect it to be a good game that could go either way though.

• 4 months later...