List of 2013 releases

Glen

are Baton Rouge releasing a new cd this year also? think I read about that somewhere...?

I probably read the same thing. The music was already done with just the vocals to be finished. Kelly Keeling has been busy with his solo tribute album of late. So who knows.

yeah,Think its a Frontiers release for 2013 at some point,hope it is a Baton Rouge releasenot just a Jack Ponti solo vehicle like album 3,which I liked,just not as much as the self titled/Lights out stuff :)

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are Baton Rouge releasing a new cd this year also? think I read about that somewhere...?

I probably read the same thing. The music was already done with just the vocals to be finished. Kelly Keeling has been busy with his solo tribute album of late. So who knows.

yeah,Think its a Frontiers release for 2013 at some point,hope it is a Baton Rouge releasenot just a Jack Ponti solo vehicle like album 3,which I liked,just not as much as the self titled/Lights out stuff :)

Yeah you're right. Its a Frontiers release, just no release date yet.

I believe all the original members got back together for this release.

That would be great!

Adrenaline Mob - Covertá (March 12th) (EP of covers)

amobcoverta.jpg

01. High Wire (Badlands)

02. Stand Up And Shout (DIO)

03. Break on Through (The Doors)

04. Romeo Delight (Van Halen)

05. Barracuda (Heart)

06. Kill The King (Rainbow)

07. The Lemon Song (Led Zeppelin)

08. The Mob Rules (Black Sabbath)

Is Rich Ward still in this group, if so we already know from Fozzy that he can play the shit out of those songs...

That would be great!

Holy shit. That is actually fantastic news. I assumed when the Baton Rouge name was thrown around it'd be some poorly handled Jack Ponti solo outing, but this sounds super! If they can put out a disc with production like the debut and good quality songs, I will lick my balls.

Holy shit. That is actually fantastic news. I assumed when the Baton Rouge name was thrown around it'd be some poorly handled Jack Ponti solo outing, but this sounds super! If they can put out a disc with production like the debut and good quality songs, I will lick my balls.

Well according to his facebook page, its worth the wait - we will see

I take it the balls may be truly licked then...in due course during 2013 :)

Kingdom Come - Outlier (SPV/Steamhammer) Late April release.

I loved Kingdom Come/Lenny Wolf up to "Twilight Cruiser", after that he changed direction toward an Industrial Rock sound that I just couldn't follow.

• My Little Pony

Van Halen - The Studio Albums 1978-1984 (March 26th/Warner Bros-Rhino)

404852_488885991149155_2137519875_n.jpg

Yo, Geoff, you see this? I got mine pre-ordered. I know you will, too.

Heh, I'm sure he will...

Totz pre-ordered.

• My Little Pony

Heh, I'm sure he will...

Totz pre-ordered.

Well, we are pretty much the biggest Van Halen fans around.

Gamma Ray - Master Of Confusion EP (March 15th/earMUSIC)

In addition to the brand new studio song, “Master Of Confusion” features a second new studio track: ‘Empire Of The Undead’, showing the heavier side of the band, with an explosion of energy and pure Gamma Ray sound at its best.

The release is not free from tasty rarities: a brand new studio cover versions of British Glam Rock band Sweet (‘Lost Angels’ - “the reason I have joined a band many years ago”, stated Hansen) and a hidden treasure of NWOBHM (‘Death Or Glory’ by Holocaust).

Master Of Confusion” is rounded off with six live versions (‘The Spirit,’ ‘Wings Of Destiny,’ ‘Farewell,’ ‘Gamma Ray,’ ‘Time To Break Free’ and ‘Insurrection’ recorded in Bochum) that were already included on the Blu-ray “Live – Skeletons and Majesties” but were not featured on the CD release (which included the show recorded in Pratteln).

315867_611197332229553_561751339_n.jpg

Tracklist

A Side

1. Empire Of The Undead (new studio track)

2. Master Of Confusion (new studio track)

B Side

3. Death Or Glory (Holocaust studio cover version)

4. Lost Angels (Sweet studio cover version)

C Side*

5. The Spirit / 6. Wings Of Destiny / 7. Gamma Ray

8. Farewell / 9. Time To Break Free / 10. Insurrection

*Recorded live in Bochum.

Gamma Ray - Master Of Confusion EP (March 15th/earMUSIC)

In addition to the brand new studio song, “Master Of Confusion” features a second new studio track: ‘Empire Of The Undead’, showing the heavier side of the band, with an explosion of energy and pure Gamma Ray sound at its best.

The release is not free from tasty rarities: a brand new studio cover versions of British Glam Rock band Sweet (‘Lost Angels’ - “the reason I have joined a band many years ago”, stated Hansen) and a hidden treasure of NWOBHM (‘Death Or Glory’ by Holocaust).

Master Of Confusion” is rounded off with six live versions (‘The Spirit,’ ‘Wings Of Destiny,’ ‘Farewell,’ ‘Gamma Ray,’ ‘Time To Break Free’ and ‘Insurrection’ recorded in Bochum) that were already included on the Blu-ray “Live – Skeletons and Majesties” but were not featured on the CD release (which included the show recorded in Pratteln).

Tracklist

A Side

1. Empire Of The Undead (new studio track)

2. Master Of Confusion (new studio track)

B Side

3. Death Or Glory (Holocaust studio cover version)

4. Lost Angels (Sweet studio cover version)

C Side*

5. The Spirit / 6. Wings Of Destiny / 7. Gamma Ray

8. Farewell / 9. Time To Break Free / 10. Insurrection

*Recorded live in Bochum.

I really don't like EPs but I may have to make an exception with this one...