John Waite on Bad English

Glen

I think the thing that bugs me most about this is that it's winter, and I'm still rockin' a pretty awesome tan. And you should see it in summer.

So is Jon actually saying he does not like my tan? That despite the effort the sun and I put into it, I still look super white?

Not cool, Jon. Not... cool.

I wonder if Jon's comments were in reaction to seeing that old pic of yours with a champagne glass :guitar:

• My Little Pony

Like everyone else has said, love his voice and the 2 Bad English cd's are great. The guy is just an ASS! By the way, I am as white as they come!

That's right, don't know to many of the brotha's that are spinning Straight To Your Heart, when they roll up next to me at the stop lights, nor have I EVER LIVED WITHIN EARSHOT RANGE OF ANY MEXICANS THAT INSTEAD OF THE FUCKING IRRITATING AND JUST PLAIN HORRIBLE CIRCUS MUSIC, ARE JAMMING Heaven Is A 4 Letter Word TO WAKE ME UP AT 7AM SUNDAY MORNINGS!! I think he's pretty accurate with this part of the statement.

***warning---off topic post to follow***

I had to laugh when I read that...when I was in x-ray school I lived in a pretty shady part of town. Right across the street from my apartment building was this house full of mexicans. Every (and I mean EVERY) Sunday morning there would be this mexican guy with a bottle sitting in his window frame (that had no window in it) singing along to his "yeh heh heh hyaaaaa..." music he had blaring from his room. Man I hated that! I still get chills when I hear that mariachi music. :lol:

I love Mariachi music, and most Latino music in general.

I know, I saw your posting on the Luis Miguel message boards, you collect rare, and out of print, and obscure Mariachi cd's, I highly admire that, as they are some difficult ones to find.

You talk as though you know, but you don't. It's ridiculous!

It is ridiculous, that I have to listen to it every sunday morning, wake me up at 7am, sure as shit, without fail, this morning was no exception, the only thing that does bring me relief is when it snows, then I dont have to listen to it, and im not speaking of Mariachi music, im speaking of the circus sounding shit, I don't have any problem at all with the mariachi shit, it's actually alright, do you know the circus beat im talking about?

I can't say I do know this "circus beat" you talk of. You'll have to record it, and send it my way.

Like everyone else has said, love his voice and the 2 Bad English cd's are great. The guy is just an ASS! By the way, I am as white as they come!

That's right, don't know to many of the brotha's that are spinning Straight To Your Heart, when they roll up next to me at the stop lights, nor have I EVER LIVED WITHIN EARSHOT RANGE OF ANY MEXICANS THAT INSTEAD OF THE FUCKING IRRITATING AND JUST PLAIN HORRIBLE CIRCUS MUSIC, ARE JAMMING Heaven Is A 4 Letter Word TO WAKE ME UP AT 7AM SUNDAY MORNINGS!! I think he's pretty accurate with this part of the statement.

***warning---off topic post to follow***

I had to laugh when I read that...when I was in x-ray school I lived in a pretty shady part of town. Right across the street from my apartment building was this house full of mexicans. Every (and I mean EVERY) Sunday morning there would be this mexican guy with a bottle sitting in his window frame (that had no window in it) singing along to his "yeh heh heh hyaaaaa..." music he had blaring from his room. Man I hated that! I still get chills when I hear that mariachi music. :lol:

I love Mariachi music, and most Latino music in general.

I know, I saw your posting on the Luis Miguel message boards, you collect rare, and out of print, and obscure Mariachi cd's, I highly admire that, as they are some difficult ones to find.

You talk as though you know, but you don't. It's ridiculous!

It is ridiculous, that I have to listen to it every sunday morning, wake me up at 7am, sure as shit, without fail, this morning was no exception, the only thing that does bring me relief is when it snows, then I dont have to listen to it, and im not speaking of Mariachi music, im speaking of the circus sounding shit, I don't have any problem at all with the mariachi shit, it's actually alright, do you know the circus beat im talking about?

I can't say I do know this "circus beat" you talk of. You'll have to record it, and send it my way.

Bro! I don't have the means of recording it, I guess I can borrow the disc from my neighbor(god I wish i could record the look on his face when i approach him about borrowing the CD he uses to punish me on my only day off to sleep in)then I can burn it, and send it to you,OK? just envision your at a circus, outside the tent, and you can hear the beat coming from within the tent, then throw some accordions into the beat, and then lay down some mushy love mumbo jumbo sang in Spanish over the top of all of it, and BAM!! you got yourself my Sunday mornings!! NO harm though, it's a good friendly battle, I just work so hard in my new position, I cant get up to go outside and join him for some revenge like I did last year, he wasn't quit sure what to do, the 1st time I took the shell off my jeep, backed it up to the front of the condos, and unloaded Venom Black Metal on him, he quickly retaliated with some even more accordion heavy music, my stereo in my Jeep, 10X louder then his home system, I'm really going to fuck with him I think before the summers over, Im going to wake him up, with one of his own bands, and see what he does after that, LOL, that is an absolute 100% for sure plan, maybe next week, maybe as soon as I borrow that CD to send to you, either way, it will be hilarious.

Fuck John Waite. What a total fucking wanker. Another singer/musician who jumped on the hair metal bandwagon only to years later, badmouth the scene he was a part of.

That's why I hate Jon Bon Jovi and Butch Walker. Fuck all you assholes.

Karp O Metal, here it is man, your big Nortea influenced cd that i get to hear so prominently every Sunday morning, the lucky band is los tigres del norte, they play mainly circus music, but sometimes crossover into polka, but they have maintained the standard since the begining, and are a pioneer of the Polka and the Norteana,, just fucking around, yep theres your band i was describing so perfectly.

Fuck John Waite. What a total fucking wanker. Another singer/musician who jumped on the hair metal bandwagon only to years later, badmouth the scene he was a part of.

Agreed, I was just thinking of the Southgang singer but couldn't remember his name. Jon Bon Jovi is tremendously overrated to me. His best songs were written by Desmond Child anyway.

Agreed, I was just thinking of the Southgang singer but couldn't remember his name. Jon Bon Jovi is tremendously overrated to me. His best songs were written by Desmond Child anyway.

Butch Walker is the guitar player for Southgang not the singer.

• My Little Pony

Karp O Metal, here it is man, your big Nortea influenced cd that i get to hear so prominently every Sunday morning, the lucky band is los tigres del norte, they play mainly circus music, but sometimes crossover into polka, but they have maintained the standard since the begining, and are a pioneer of the Polka and the Norteana,, just fucking around, yep theres your band i was describing so perfectly.

Where about in Utah do you live? I wanna park my car infront of your house and blast some tunes. ;)

Where about in Utah do you live? I wanna park my car infront of your house and blast some tunes. ;)

LOL, as long as you jam Michael Bolton I will bring lawn chairs

• My Little Pony

LOL, as long as you jam Michael Bolton I will bring lawn chairs

Sorry, bud. Only Michael Buble.

I hate when artists say shit like this. What, so I'm some fucking twat for enjoying your music? Eat a dick!

Yes!

Dont'cha just love it when an artist vomits in the face of their fans. Hey John. You going to give back all the money those albums made you?

I hate when artists say shit like this. What, so I'm some fucking twat for enjoying your music? Eat a dick!

Yes!

Dont'cha just love it when an artist vomits in the face of their fans. Hey John. You going to give back all the money those albums made you?

:tumbsup:

I assume he is. I had both Bad English CDs years ago, I look forward to my cheque...

it may have been mentioned before, not looking through the thread to see, Isn't Heart the same way about their 80s stuff? I heard that they didn't even wan't to play the stuff in concert? I know Bad Co feels the same about the whole Howe era stuff. what other artist have tried to wipe out their 80's stuff?

Oh yeah, I stand corrected. The principle stands though.

I gotcha.

I gotcha.

Yeah he is the singer for Marvelous 3 though, who I enjoyed, frankly I prefer Butch vocals, that's just me though.

I gotcha.

Yeah he is the singer for Marvelous 3 though, who I enjoyed, frankly I prefer Butch vocals, that's just me though.

Not really a fan of M3