The Magnificent

zacharyamelie

...not so magnificent at all.

Mmm, lonely is the word.

Can't keep all the troops happy mate! :wacko:

Mmm, lonely is the word.

Don't listen to this guy, he's never happy!

I find it hard to believe any fan of melodic rock or rock in general would not like the Magnificent. Probably still my favourite release of the past couple of years. Only the latest offerings from Treat, Crashdiet or Danger Danger might rank nearly as high.

i thought he was you, turned out you guys are using identical avatar :D

He's my friend who hardly comes on here, so I used the same one!

I find it hard to believe any fan of melodic rock or rock in general would not like the Magnificent. Probably still my favourite release of the past couple of years. Only the latest offerings from Treat, Crashdiet or Danger Danger might rank nearly as high.

Yes, I don't get it myself, he's whacked in the head! I agree, It is my favorite of 2011. The Treat was Awesome, the Danger Danger was Great and the Crashdiet was really good also, but the Crazy Lixx of 2010 is better than the Crashdiet imo.

Yes, I don't get it myself, he's whacked in the head! I agree, It is my favorite of 2011. The Treat was Awesome, the Danger Danger was Great and the Crashdiet was really good also, but the Crazy Lixx of 2010 is better than the Crashdiet imo.

Yeah he's totally whacked up because that unbelievable statement came from a guy who loves Danger Danger, because i will understand if he's a die hard of grindcore or death metal :D

Yeah he's totally whacked up because that unbelievable statement came from a guy who loves Danger Danger, because i will understand if he's a die hard of grindcore or death metal :D

He likes all kinds of music, but not to like this is strange! To each their own.

Mmm, lonely is the word.

Don't listen to this guy, he's never happy!

It's a good album, but I certainly wouldn't call it magnificent. Maybe just about in my top ten of 2011, a few very good songs, also some I don't like.

• 8 years later...
11 minutes ago, Aordave89 said:

Read earlier that ‘good progress is being made’ in regards to a follow-up. 

Excellent news - one of my all time favourite Melodic Rock releases.

That would be awesome.  This is one of my favorites as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tabe said:

That would be awesome.  This is one of my favorites as well.

SO good! such a shame there was no follow up a few years later, fingers crossed for sure. Same as above, one of my favorite albums.

• Like 1

• My Little Pony

Huh. I replied here. Dunno where it went. But anyway, I still play their album regularly. I hope they still have the magic. 

4 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Huh. I replied here. Dunno where it went. But anyway, I still play their album regularly. I hope they still have the magic. 

That’s my mistake mate - I posted it in the Music Videos section before realising there was a main thread in here :rolleyes:

Anyway.. awesome news! Genuinely was starting to think we would never get a follow up. I still spin the debut regularly. 

• Like 1