Oprah is coming to Australia...

phaffas

WHO CARES!!!

She's going to be your new opening Bowler for the Perth test match. Boy do you need her!! :lol:

PLEASE KEEP HER. :loser:

If you do, you can pick any 100 CDs in my personal collection. :D

This is really annoying me at the moment. Seriously, anyone would think that Jesus has literally descended from the heavens and is visiting Australia. I am ashamed for every Australian who has been suckered into this nonsense. I have never cared so little about an "event" in my life. As Matty-Boo stated, who the f*ck possibly cares about this?!

This is really annoying me at the moment. Seriously, anyone would think that Jesus has literally descended from the heavens and is visiting Australia. I am ashamed for every Australian who has been suckered into this nonsense. I have never cared so little about an "event" in my life. As Matty-Boo stated, who the f*ck possibly cares about this?!

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if it was Amy Reid.

• My Little Pony

I care. Perhaps an event should occur that prevents her from ever leaving Australia. Ever! That would be amazing, and, therefore, I care.

I am amazed that anyone in Australia (or anywhere else) considers this news at all. Surely there are at least 1000 famous people that would be more newsworthy than Oprah? Geoff et al, you have my deepest sympathy.

"Oprah" is "Harpo" spelled backwards... maybe her parents were big Marx Brothers fans?

• My Little Pony

WTF is an Oprah??...who names their kid Oprah?...I suppose there are a ton of kids named Oprah now because of her fame... people must be really hard up to find an original name for their kid.....I can hardly wait Dickhead & Asswipe to come into vogue....

Watch "Idiocracy." It may be a comedy, but I fear it may also be a good look at what we are becoming. Idiots.

amy_reid_001_jpg.jpg or oprah-surprised-look-huge-eyeballs.jpg

I know who I'd prefer to see come... to Australia.

I am amazed that anyone in Australia (or anywhere else) considers this news at all. Surely there are at least 1000 famous people that would be more newsworthy than Oprah? Geoff et al, you have my deepest sympathy.

Its the most important news in the media at the moment.. apart from that... i dont think anyone cares.

Id get more excited at the prospect of Michael Bolton coming to Australia!

amy_reid_001_jpg.jpg or oprah-surprised-look-huge-eyeballs.jpg

I know who I'd prefer to see come... to Australia.

Perhaps I should rephrase that. I bet you wouldn't be saying that if Oprah brought Amy Reid with her? That sounds better. What's to complain about? I'm sure if you saw her she would give you a new surfboard.