Cereal

Jacob M.

2la6ja8.jpg

Today I picked up a box of that wonderful cereal. Surprisingly it actually smells and tastes like cupcakes. Really good stuff. After thinking about it a bit I've found myself really interested in cereal. My favorite is Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but I like many other varieties. I really like Honey Nut Cheerios, but the lesser known Apple Cinnamon Cheerios are even better. There are others such as Bran Flakes, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, Cocoa Krispies, and many others I can't think of at the moment.

Anyone else enjoy a nice bowl of cereal?

2la6ja8.jpg

Today I picked up a box of that wonderful cereal. Surprisingly it actually smells and tastes like cupcakes. Really good stuff. After thinking about it a bit I've found myself really interested in cereal. My favorite is Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but I like many other varieties. I really like Honey Nut Cheerios, but the lesser known Apple Cinnamon Cheerios are even better. There are others such as Bran Flakes, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, Cocoa Krispies, and many others I can't think of at the moment.

Nope hate cereal :puke:

I don't eat cereal. It's chicken fried steak and hashbrowns or nothing for breakfast (usually I don't eat breakfast).

This here is the one and only tr00 breakfast shiz, yo:

golden_grahams-223x300.jpg

Bizarre thread!

Quite jealous that you get 2 cinnamon cereals though, we used to have Crunchy Oatbakes, which were cinnamon flavoured and awesome, but they've disappeared.

Well, that's what I would say if I was sad enough to come on here and discuss cereals. Which I'm not, of course.

;)

Replying in this thread is proof of how bored I am at work at the moment. Currently eating Kellogs Crunchy Nuts in the morning (yeah, you know it. Testicular flavoured).

Otherwise it's Coco Pops or the Milo ones.

Well done Jacob...

you officially started the most female topic on here. Hows it feel to be a housewife in the body of Jacob?

It must be a cultural thing, but, ummm, no. You are completely wrong on that one. If anything cereal is a little kid or guy who can't cook thing. Have any more wise observations? How about how much Peta loves KFC or lesbians love the big one? That makes about as much sense. Only women eat cereal. Pfft.

The other misconception is about cereal and breakfast. I rarely eat breakfast. If I did eat breakfast it probably wouldn't be cereal. When I was a kid it made me feel sick. Cereal is best used as a filler. If you are hungry and don't know what to eat grab cereal. If you are hungry and don't want to cook you grab a box of cereal. Simple as that.

Bizarre thread!

Quite jealous that you get 2 cinnamon cereals though, we used to have Crunchy Oatbakes, which were cinnamon flavoured and awesome, but they've disappeared.

Well, that's what I would say if I was sad enough to come on here and discuss cereals. Which I'm not, of course.

;)

I am good at creating topics that no other person dare think of. Still not sure how I get labeled a wuss when someone else had a thread about eating waffles and pancakes. The breakfast person should be tarred as well.

Well done Jacob...

you officially started the most female topic on here. Hows it feel to be a housewife in the body of Jacob?

It must be a cultural thing, but, ummm, no. You are completely wrong on that one. If anything cereal is a little kid or guy who can't cook thing. Have any more wise observations? How about how much Peta loves KFC or lesbians love the big one? That makes about as much sense. Only women eat cereal. Pfft.

The other misconception is about cereal and breakfast. I rarely eat breakfast. If I did eat breakfast it probably wouldn't be cereal. When I was a kid it made me feel sick. Cereal is best used as a filler. If you are hungry and don't know what to eat grab cereal. If you are hungry and don't want to cook you grab a box of cereal. Simple as that.

Bizarre thread!

;)

I am good at creating topics that no other person dare think of. Still not sure how I get labeled a wuss when someone else had a thread about eating waffles and pancakes. The breakfast person should be tarred as well.

Ha ha ha ... !! GREAT answers, Jacob !! :drink::tumbsup: I would've said exactly the same. But as long as the threads/posts are all about boobs, dicks and being nude, it keeps the guys happy (especially our Aussie friends !) ! :lol:

In other words, don't feel lonely ! You are not. And btw., I love cereals.

Well done Jacob...

I'm not sure Jacob... But do think your choice of Cupcake Pebbles has anything to do with the comment made by phaffas..? I'm guessing it was an impulse buy from you based on the packaging? :whistle:

I think CRACKLING OAT BRAN is the best cereal of all time, it's been my fav for decades. If you like the taste of oatmeal cookies, try it

I sometimes get a craving for a certain kids cereal, but it usually passes after I have a bowl. Some I like are COCO/FRUITY PEBBLES, FROSTED FLAKES, FRUIT LOOPS, all the "monster" cereals, APPLE JACKS...

Frosties or Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, never for breakfast though, always as a late night snack! :tumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Well done Jacob...

I'm not sure Jacob... But do think your choice of Cupcake Pebbles has anything to do with the comment made by phaffas..? I'm guessing it was an impulse buy from you based on the packaging? :whistle:

Forgive me if I'm easily amused. I didn't go to the store in search of this particular cereal. I just happened to find it interesting and cheap enough to try. It was on sale for $1.70 a box.

Hey Jacob an excellent thread that I just now came across! Maybe I didn't see it cuz I had milk in my eyes from drinking out of my cereal bowl :lol: I LOVE cereal always have always will with some of my faves being Apple Jacks, Lucky Charms, Coco Puffs, Honey Bunches of Oats (peach & strawberry), Trix & Cherios w/ bananas...Hell I'll eat it straight outta the box if need be...

• 3 years later...

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/kellogg-cut-jobs-lowers-outlook-20774816

It appears less people are eating cereal these days. Kinda strange to think. Makes me wonder what they are replacing it with. Bagels are a good choice. I recently had French toast bagels. Good stuff.

Crackling Oat Bran is the shit...Dulce de Leche Cheerios is pretty good too. Also love Golden Grahams, Crunch Berries and Fruity Pebbles.

• 3 weeks later...