Ratt

Leykis101

I can't do polls from my PDA for some reason, so I'll just ask, Ratt was good powerful riff layden metal, I think it Warrens ability to come up with riff after catchy riff that most catches my attention, what's your favorite Ratt disc, and why? mines Invasion Of Your Privacy, you may not agree but I think this was when they were shredding.

My fav is Detonator, why? because of the songs 'One Step Away' and 'Giving Yourself Away'. But I have enjoyed all Ratt albums.

Yeah, those are my faves too. Other faves are 'Lovin' you's a dirty job', 'Shame, shame, shame' and 'Top Secret'. Oh, and of course 'Can't wait on love', which the band apparently hated. :)

I have to agree with cutch OUT OF THE SELLER is classic metal . Also think Invasion Of Privacy rocked ! To bad they can't stay together long enough to put a new CD out !

The new cd is almost complete.

Their all great but 'Out of the Cellar' is their best release IMO.

1. Cellar

2. Reach

3. Detonator

4. Invasion

5. Dancing

6. EP

7. Ratt(99)

8. Collage

Gotta agree with you on Out of the Cellar.. :banger: though my overall picks would differ.

1. Cellar

2. EP

3. Dancing

4. Invasion

5. Reach

6. Detonator

7. Ratt(99)

8. Collage

Fun! I want to play the full game too:

1. Detonator

2. Cellar

(Honestly, these next 3 could change any day of the week, love them all equally)

3. Invasion

4. Reach For The Sky

5. Dancing

(and the last 3, by far)

6. Ratt(99)

7. EP

8. Collage

For me the obvious (cheating choice) would be Ratt n Roll, as its one of the greatest best of CDs ever.

Not only has it got a hell of a lot more tracks on it than most Best ofs, but there is not a duff track on it (plus I love the song Nobody rides for free, which was exclusive to this Ratt release after originally being a soundtrack song).

If I had to pick a studio album, it'd be a toss up between Detonator and Invasion of your privacy.

I think Detonator would probably just steal the win though.

The rest of the albums would probably be equal 2nd (and yes, I even like Collage).

VERY tough call..........love them all, but I'd go with Out of the Cellar for sentimental reasons. Hell....I love the EP!!!