Favorite Letter/Band (N-Z)

Which letter/band you like best?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here's the 2nd stage of trying to determine which letter is the overall favorite. This time around, we focus on the favorites from the letters "N" through "Z"...from this group of winners, which one do you think takes the crown? Once we've figured out the favorite "N-Z" band, we'll run it against the favorite "A-M" band and see exactly what letter of the alphabet reigns supreme.

My vote goes to Skid Row. Still one of my all-time favorite bands, the masters of melodic aggression by which all others are judged.

OK, what say you?

Here's the 2nd stage of trying to determine which letter is the overall favorite. This time around, we focus on the favorites from the letters "N" through "Z"...from this group of winners, which one do you think takes the crown? Once we've figured out the favorite "N-Z" band, we'll run it against the favorite "A-M" band and see exactly what letter of the alphabet reigns supreme.

My vote goes to Skid Row. Still one of my all-time favorite bands, the masters of melodic aggression by which all others are judged.

OK, what say you?

I say you correct brotha from the same mutha. Skid Row kicks ass!

Chris

XYZ is my pick, three and half perfect albums :)...i'm in constant shock over Skid Row ratings...this must be one of the most overrated bands in the world (according to me hehe)...Bach has great high voice but where's melody, changing tone, where's good songs (apart from Youth), only agression...i don't see it...why people don't rate as much Matijevic...Milinko wrote some wonderfull songs and IMO is better singer than Bach...

and i don't wanna start a flame, just my few thoughts :P

(and i'm sure Skid Row will win this poll)

Sheesh, obviously none of the bands I voted for in the original polls won... <_<

Of the ones provided, I flipped a coin between Tesla and Skid Row... Tesla won out.

So there you go.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Some good bands on there...like Whitesnake and VH but man i don't know.As much as i love XYZ i went with Ratt ( Crosby-era were superb)...Skid Row i like,but Seb (who i think is overrated vocally )got all the glory in that band.The rest of that band weren't slouches.Im sure that'll get some Bach fans hot,but thats alright.

Whitesnake all the way........ :headbanger:

:tumbsup:

Very difficult pick.....almost impossible for me....but I went with Tesla.

...I'm in constant shock over Skid Row ratings...this must be one of the most overrated bands in the world...Bach has great high voice but where's melody, changing tone, where's good songs (apart from Youth), only agression...I don't see it...why people don't rate as much Matijevic...

All right, clearly this guy needs to be :baneed: . Dissin' the Skidsters should be baneeable offense.

Seriously, it's really a matter of personal taste. Vocals with "attitude" are more important to me than pitch-perfect melodious vocals, so while Matijevic might technically be a "better" singer than Bach, I much prefer the aggression/attitude that Bach brings to the microphone. Someone looking to be awed by technical brilliance might prefer Matijevic or Coverdale or whoever. All depends on what your ears wanna hear.

Y&T is my pick. Followed by Night Ranger and Ratt.

...I'm in constant shock over Skid Row ratings...this must be one of the most overrated bands in the world...Bach has great high voice but where's melody, changing tone, where's good songs (apart from Youth), only agression...I don't see it...why people don't rate as much Matijevic...

All right, clearly this guy needs to be :baneed: . Dissin' the Skidsters should be baneeable offense.

Seriously, it's really a matter of personal taste. Vocals with "attitude" are more important to me than pitch-perfect melodious vocals, so while Matijevic might technically be a "better" singer than Bach, I much prefer the aggression/attitude that Bach brings to the microphone. Someone looking to be awed by technical brilliance might prefer Matijevic or Coverdale or whoever. All depends on what your ears wanna hear.

I can see the point. I'm a fan of the first album only and a fan of just a few songs after that. Yes, you read that correct, I'm not a fan of "Slave", it is just not that appealing to me but the first album is fantastic.

Tesla are the most consistent on the list and got my vote for it. Ratt, XYZ and Skid Row would be next up. Like Keith, though, not sure I ended up choosing any of these bands except XYZ. :lol: Even though I love most of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...