Favorite "Q" Band

"Q" Bands  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Quick, make your selections so we can get past the "Q"s, easily one of the worst letters to build a poll around, as evidenced by the fact that I couldn't even come up with 20 bands to list.

My vote went to Quiet Riot, perpetrators of cheesy 80s metal that was simply too catchy to be ignored.

So, who do you think is the quintessential "Q" band?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Queensryche... even though I like to pretend that the albums in between EMPIRE and OPERATION MINDCRIME II never happened. <_<

Queensryche... even though I like to pretend that the albums in between EMPIRE and OPERATION MINDCRIME II never happened. <_<

Yea Queensryche for Me too, and um I kinda LIKE some of their stuff between Empire and Mindcrime II... I don't LOVE it, but......

I wonder how many votes Q5 will get?? I have one of their CDs, thanks to Keith letting Me know about em a few years ago..... Decent 80s Metal actually....... :headbanger:

Sans a few tracks here and there you are correct my friend. Queensryche gets my vote too.

I wonder how many votes Q5 will get?? I have one of their CDs, thanks to Keith letting Me know about em a few years ago..... Decent 80s Metal actually....... :headbanger:

Ya, Q5 is good stuff... I have Blue Charvel to thank for my discovering them... he'll probably vote for'em! :beerbang:

1. QUEEN

2. QUEENSRYCHE

3. Q5

I used to have the two Q5 CD. I only have one now (Steel The Light) which is way better than the 2nd album. Kinda reminds me of Screaming For Vengeance of Judas Priest.

1. QUEEN

2. QUEENSRYCHE

3. Q5

I used to have the two Q5 CD. I only have one now (Steel The Light) which is way better than the 2nd album. Kinda reminds me of Screaming For Vengeance of Judas Priest.

That's the CD I Have too.. I don't think the second one is even in print anymore...... :whistle:

:agree: