Things Ive learned today

hardrock80srule

something else i have learned today. you all are pigs. but i love you anyway.

I've learned that the WidowRhoads loves us just the way we are. :wub:

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I learnt that whoever came up with the phrase "feed a cold, starve a fever" is a lying shit. This time last week I was just a man with a cold. Now I'm a fat man with a cold.

Oink Oink...

I learned that Eric has apparently mastered the art of hog calling today. :blink:

I've learned that after staying up for 24 hours, then dropping your son off at school straight from work makes every second before that school bell rings an eternity.

I also learnt a blown cylinder head gasket on my wifes car costs £250

I've learned that after staying up for 24 hours, then dropping your son off at school straight from work makes every second before that school bell rings an eternity.

I also learnt a blown cylinder head gasket on my wifes car costs £250

I feel your pain Brother Nick as I also learnt on Thursday that a broken Cam Belt on my wife's car will cost anything from £200 up to £800 if it has damaged the cylinders in the engine. Sorry to be a pig here but - FUCK WOMEN AND CARS - Give 'em a fucking bicycle. :cussing:

I've learned that if I go to a concert on a Monday night I should probably have, at least, the Tuesday morning off work. Although... it wouldn't be too much of a problem if the motherf*cking buses ran according to timetable... or ran at all, as a matter of fact. Which I learned last night, they do not do.

I've only mentioned it in about 14 threads so far, so I guess I'm pretty relaxed about it.

Oink Oink...

I learned that Eric has apparently mastered the art of hog calling today. :blink:

That's like a rite of passage for us Illinois folk. ;)

:rofl2: ....Tis true.... New Jerseites have the Squirrel Call to learn... :drink:

I've learned that if I go to a concert on a Monday night I should probably have, at least, the Tuesday morning off work. Although... it wouldn't be too much of a problem if the motherf*cking buses ran according to timetable... or ran at all, as a matter of fact. Which I learned last night, they do not do.

I've only mentioned it in about 14 threads so far, so I guess I'm pretty relaxed about it.

I learnt the same hard lesson my friend. This Sunday I went to HEAVEN & HELL with LAMB OF GOD etc, which was awesome but getting home at 2 a.m before having to get up at 6 a.m for work it tough.

i learned that most men have taken classes on how to fuck with a girl's head.

z...o...m...f...g! Did you mean to say this:

"i learned that most women have taken classes on how to fuck with a dude's head."

:lol: Seriously, try it from the other side (just do a body snatch or something like that - I do it all the time). You'd not dare deliver such a statement afterwards.

"i learned that most women have taken classes on how to fuck with a dude's head."

:lol: Seriously, try it from the other side (just do a body snatch or something like that - I do it all the time). You'd not dare deliver such a statement afterwards.

Backed 100%. I must also add that the head was not the first thing!!

Backed 100%. I must also add that the head was not the first thing!!

Yeah, I guess you could say they fuck with the little head first, in a nice way, and then once the little head is happy they fuck with the big head. :(

We don't need classes, we come pre-loaded with that ability.

i prefer to call it a natural ability.

I rest my case. :blink:

Oink Oink...

:rofl2: ....Tis true.... New Jerseites have the Squirrel Call to learn... :drink:

Exactly. :tumbsup:

Allow me to demonstrate the New Jersey Squirrel Call for ya:

"EY YO! F*CKIN SQUIRREL! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YA? GIT YER ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW! DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!"

Oink Oink...

"EY YO! F*CKIN SQUIRREL! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YA? GIT YER ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW! DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!"

I am going to die laughing now. Even Butler Laughed. :rofl2:

Oink Oink...

I am going to die laughing now. Even my Butler Laughed. :rofl2:

You have a Butler? :blink:

Oink Oink...

What's so strange about that? Aren't you my butler? Get me some tea!!

Oink Oink...

Beeeatch!!

Oink Oink...

Beeeatch!!

Here you go bitches!!!!!!

tea_cup_small.jpg