Things Ive learned today

hardrock80srule

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is interesting Jez. I would love to hear how :)

Well...I had just got out of the shower and the bathroom was steamed up, so I couldn't see what I was doing :whistle: . I put my hand out to try and find my sexy Calvin Kleins and before you know It, I had a black G string stuck up my duck rut and a rather fetching matching Brassiers around my neck. In the panic of trying to get off said under garments, I did myself a fair bit of damage, and in doing so, I now do a rather good walking impression of John Wayne. :yikes:

This clears up a few things for me, hope you guys find it helpful...

Guts and Balls - The Medical Distinction

We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below...

Guts - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

Balls - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome since both ultimately result in death.

This clears up a few things for me, hope you guys find it helpful...

Guts and Balls - The Medical Distinction

We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition for each is listed below...

Guts - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

Balls - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome since both ultimately result in death.

Ahhh - This explains a lot and why I am in a bit of trouble!!! :rofl2:

I learned that although Wednesdays are usually kind of okay-ish, for a week day... if you have Monday and Tuesday off before one it pretty much seems as f*cked up as a Monday.

that is interesting Jez. I would love to hear how :)

Well...I had just got out of the shower and the bathroom was steamed up, so I couldn't see what I was doing :whistle: . I put my hand out to try and find my sexy Calvin Kleins and before you know It, I had a black G string stuck up my duck rut and a rather fetching matching Brassiers around my neck. In the panic of trying to get off said under garments, I did myself a fair bit of damage, and in doing so, I now do a rather good walking impression of John Wayne. :yikes:

I learned today that Jez loves to take His G-string off his bass and

stick it in his Duck Rut. :yikes:

• 4 weeks later...

I've learned that I don't like the new sales rep in my office very much.

Did you try kicking him in the pants? Sometimes that resets them...

We're actually in our last days of being an in-plant, and then we'll be dealing with sales people and clients, etc. woo-fuckin'-hoo... <_<

It's actually a "her," and she seems to think that simply because of her, ahem, "virtues" (i.e. she's young and sorta hot and smells nice), she doesn't have to follow the same rules that apply to everyone else, like deadlines, filling out paperwork properly, etc.. :angry:

It's actually a "her," and she seems to think that simply because of her, ahem, "virtues" (i.e. she's young and sorta hot and smells nice), she doesn't have to follow the same rules that apply to everyone else, like deadlines, filling out paperwork properly, etc.. :angry:

...well..ummm..hot chicks that smell good and are flirty/sexy don't have to follow

the sames rulez...sorry your employee hand book musta omitted that part... :whistle:

...well..ummm..hot chicks that smell good and are flirty/sexy don't have to follow

the sames rulez...sorry your employee hand book musta omitted that part... :whistle:

Hahahaha, more like HER employee handbook must have omitted the part that sez:

"Do not piss Keef off otherwise he will make your life a living Hell"

Hahahaha, more like HER employee handbook must have omitted the part that sez:

"Do not piss Keef off otherwise he will make your life a living Hell"

They Fucked up big Time.... :drink:

Sounds cool to me - give the girl a break :whistle:

Want me to give her a jab with the ol' sweet pickle?

We're about ready to give New Girl a break all right -- the only question is which arm, or which leg!! :angry:

Her lack of attention to detail caused a pretty major f**k up here on Friday night that kept the two other folks in my office here for an extra 90 minutes... so she's not high on THEIR lists either...

You'll Have her Jerkin the Gerkin huh?

Ok, now that's funny.

Ok, now that's funny.

Nothing funny about me being as cool as a cucumber... B)

It beats gherkin' off by yourself... :whistle:

It beats gherkin' off by yourself... :whistle:

You could lend her your hole-punch.. :whistle: