Things Ive learned today

hardrock80srule

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've learnt that you can drive your car through a wire fence and your car nor the fence will be damaged. :blink: .

I still don't think I'll give it a try :unsure: ....I'll let someone else try and see how they go :lol:

I learned that if provoked, Geoff will pay WAY TOO MUCH for something... :whistle:

I've learned that I don't enjoy H-A-N-G-O-V-E-R-S.

Now can everyone stop talking so loud?

WHAT???

I learned that if provoked, Geoff will pay WAY TOO MUCH for something... :whistle:

What did I pay too much for? Is this something to do with the computer?

I've learnt that suicide seems a lot nicer than losing to England in anything at all - even a game I generally despise. Anyone else - cool... but England. Grrrrrrr!

I've learnt that suicide seems a lot nicer than losing to England in anything at all - even a game I generally despise. Anyone else - cool... but England. Grrrrrrr!

I learned that one of the best feelings in the world is beating the Aussies at any sport, just to hear the lame excuses they come up with afterwards. :lol:

Yes I was talking about your go-round with those people who would fix your computer for $800.

I learned that one of the best feelings in the world is beating the Aussies at any sport, just to hear the lame excuses they come up with afterwards. :lol:

Nah, no excuses. It was a pathetic game no one deserved to win but rightly so England did. Australia played horribly and maybe we deserved to lose, I'm just saddened that we lost to a soccer team that turned up to the wrong stadium. As I say, defeat at the hands of anyone would have been cool with me... anyone but England.

Yes I was talking about your go-round with those people who would fix your computer for $800.

Yeah, I wish I had $800 to give them, even if I wanted to. Sadly, accepting that quote was never even an option.

I learned that butter knives are alot sharper then they seem to appear .... & I learned that placing the dog bowl in the middle of the kitched floor whilst making yourself a PB&J is about the most retarded thing that U can do .

I also learned that I need to restock my depleted Hydrogen Peroxide collection .

I learned today that unless I figure out where to come up with $20,000 to cut down all the trees in my yard and the surrounding neighbors' yards, that I am never going to be able to get DirecTV. :(

I've learned that the weak USD rate does rule for buying stuff, but it is really, really going to f*ck me over in the longterm if I ever want to see this money in paypal. Apparently there'sa forecast out there saying us$1-au$1 is not far away.

I've learned that changing our brand of baby formula has made a world of difference in how much sleep my wife and I get at night. The baby likes the new stuff much better and doesn't wake up in the middle of the night nearly as much :banana: