Poison or Ratt?

Poison or Ratt?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A couple of my favorite glam metal bands are Poison and Ratt. I was just wondering which band you like better!!

I think I like Poison just a little better!

Who do you like better?!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked RATT much better back in the day. When OUT OF THE CELLAR came out I thought that band was the coolest thing since sliced bread. They were pretty heavy stuff (by 1984 standards anyway) at the time, Pearcy was a great frontman, and Crosby/DeMartini were an EXCELLENT guitar team.

In the years since my tastes have gotten heavier and I don't listen to either band much at all anymore, but that said, my RATT N ROLL 8191 CD still gets taken off the shelf more often than my copy of POISON'S GREATEST HITS

Ratt without a doubt, didn't even have to think about that one.......nevermind the Poison avatar....still like them though. Can't decide which shows I want to go to around here......anyone have the actually tour schedule that lists when White Lion is joining them?

Ratt gets my vote...though Poison has gotten better with age..at least to me..I still think Ratt's OOTC is one of the Greatest 80's releases!!

RATT! Poison is cool too though.

Don't particularly like Ratt but seeing as Poison are one of the WORST bands in the history of popular music then Ratt get the vote.

Love RATT, love Poison. Poison's first three releases are fantastic, but since I think just about every release RATT has put out is great I guess I'd go with them. Or maybe Poison. Maybe.

though Poison has gotten better with age..at least to me..

Dude????? 'Look what the cat dragged in' is arguably the best glam album of all time, 'Hollyweird' is factually the worst album ever recorded!!! :P

Anyway, I love Ratt immensely, but Poison get my vote.

I liked RATT much better back in the day. When OUT OF THE CELLAR came out I thought that band was the coolest thing since sliced bread. They were pretty heavy stuff (by 1984 standards anyway) at the time, Pearcy was a great frontman, and Crosby/DeMartini were an EXCELLENT guitar team.

In the years since my tastes have gotten heavier and I don't listen to either band much at all anymore, but that said, my RATT N ROLL 8191 CD still gets taken off the shelf more often than my copy of POISON'S GREATEST HITS

Yea, same here pretty much.. Sure I like Poison, but RATT back in the day were one of My all time favorites.....

Glad to see "most" members going with RATT. I obviously went with RATT too... although you could have put just about any band against Poison and I would have went with that band.

Though I don't agree with Geoff over-all on Poison, I do agree that "Look What The Cat Dragged In" would be their best... if they have a best that is.

Other than a few songs I'm not a Poison fan at all. I went with Ratt.

I prefer Ratt, but I like some covers that made Poison.

What the f*ck? Of all Poison songs 'Your mamma don't dance' is your favourite one???? As far as I know that's the only cover tune they ever did isn't it? Oh, and that shitty one they had off 'Hollywierd' - I forget the name. 'Rock the cradle' or something?