Lonnie Holdaway and the Hurricane CD reissues scam

" I know Lonnie has spoke to Phil Carson via cell phone"

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoke with him collapsed lung and all..................on the way to the trauma center in Memphis.

hahahahahahaha

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This part doesn't sit well with me:

"I know Lonnie has spoke to Phil Carson via cell phone and also relayed to him that everyone would be refunded."

He's banged up bad enought that he's being transfered to another IC unit, but he's able to talk to an attorney on a cell phone. Gotta call bull shit on that one... <_<

:rofl2:

Spoke with him collapsed lung and all..................on the way to the trauma center in Memphis.

hahahahahahaha

Blytheville Ford Lincoln Mercury

Blytheville, Arkans

Blytheville Ford Lincoln Mercury 305 North Service Road, Blytheville, AR 72315

Main: (870) 763-4453 | Fax: (870) 763-1350

"I know Lonnie has spoke to Phil Carson via cell phone and also relayed to him that everyone would be refunded."

He's banged up bad enought that he's being transfered to another IC unit, but he's able to talk to an attorney on a cell phone. Gotta call bull shit on that one... <_<

I know first hand that cell phones are NOT allowed in IC units at hosptials..

hahahahahahaha

Yup. That's the one I was talking about. :lol:

C'mon guys, if you're going to lie to everyone, at least put some thought into the process... sheesh. :lame:

-Dan

Just called the garage & guess who is working today? You guessed it..............Swear to God..

JL

Well, this tells me that unless he has access at work, he does have help in this scam. I am so fucking pissed right now...................................

Just called the garage & guess who is working today? You guessed it..............Swear to God..

JL

Hmm... one of the "2 other people" must be there disguised as Lon.....

:crazy:

JL

Are you shitting me?

I know first hand that cell phones are NOT allowed in IC units at hosptials..

You beat me to it.

Exactly right.

Cellphones are banned because of the radio waves they create screws with medical equipment.

JL

Hmm... one of the "2 other people" must be there disguised as Lon.....

I called and asked specifically for Lonnie Holdaway and the lady said sure, hang on....as soon as he said hello I hung up.............

JL

I called and asked specifically for Lonnie Holdaway and the lady said sure, hang on....as soon as he said hello I hung up.............

JL

Geez....un-fucking-believable. <_<

JL

Are you shitting me?

Nope...anyone can call & confirm it....

I want to hear David lie his way out of what he just told Dan. It's a Goaddamn miracle! He's healed so fast that he only had to miss a half a days work. You bastard!!!

JL

Are you shitting me?

I want to hear David lie his way out of what he just told Dan. It's a Goaddamn miracle! He's healed so fast that he only had to miss a half a days work. You bastard!!!

It is amazing the medical marvels that exist in this day and age! :P

Maybe............just maybe..............that it isn't 'Lonnie Holdaway' that's been playing this little game at all. Maybe there's a mischievious nephew that used his uncle's good name this whole time......?

Hey......................could be.............!!! :lol:

JL

Are you shitting me?

It is amazing the medical marvels that exist in this day and age! :P

Isn't it though...Looks like David/ Lonnie/ X-Man or whoever the fuck he is...is back on HH right now.

JL

Holy f*cking shitballs, just read this whole thing now. Unbelievable. Like watching 'Heartbreakers', but without Jennifer Love Hewitt's spectacular norks to cushion the betrayal.

I was initially like Nick, thinking why the f*ck would you go to all this effort and f*ck over so many good people for what I thought would have to be a pretty dismal earning... and even since I've seen some of the possible pre-order stats I still can't believe you'd do this for what money he must have got away with... and as also noted, possibly split with a partner or 2 too? It such an elaborate fuck-over for so few dollars.

I admit I thought it was a little dodgy with the Hurricane re-issues and the problems he posted here in the thread he had created - they seemed off to me at the time, but not in a million years did I ever picture a scam or something like this... I just thought they were dud excuses for the delays. This is f*cking ubelievable. I cannot fathom becoming good buddies with so many people to fuck them all over for this sort of money... surely the cash would have paid for his airfare's to getaway and that's about it? Fuck me...

Man I feel so bad for all the guys who lost out on this... seriously, all the best guys and I know it's looking doubtful but I hope something amazing happens and you guys get your money back... somehow. But f*ck I feel so sorry for Georg it's ridiculous. That dude pretty much gave me my entire 2000-2005 CD collection and the guy is an AWESOME dealer of CDs, great guy. Man I pray all you guys get your money back.

I really wonder! Who would ever believe that Hurricane Re-Release CDs could be official????(especially

dealers should know this or ignore with full intension to earn more bucks on these)

And others could have asked here before ordering with Lonnie.

And Geoff-I don't find it awesome to buy a CD (which proves as fake) at any place!

How about the Stage Dolls-Commandos CD (with error!) which was re-released officially much better some months later-

who refunds the first buyers their money????

Thanks God (or Heaven) that this thing failed! :crazy:

I just don't understand: who in his right mind will try to pull a scam like this without properly covering your ass???? I cannot believe this guy had a nerve to show up at work and perform his routine like nothing happened.Pardon my impudence, but you have to be plain stupid to think that you could get away with it!!!

Holy f*cking shitballs, just read this whole thing now. Unbelievable. Like watching 'Heartbreakers', but without Jennifer Love Hewitt's spectacular norks to cushion the betrayal.

I was initially like Nick, thinking why the f*ck would you go to all this effort and f*ck over so many good people for what I thought would have to be a pretty dismal earning... and even since I've seen some of the possible pre-order stats I still can't believe you'd do this for what money he must have got away with... and as also noted, possibly split with a partner or 2 too? It such an elaborate fuck-over for so few dollars.

I admit I thought it was a little dodgy with the Hurricane re-issues and the problems he posted here in the thread he had created - they seemed off to me at the time, but not in a million years did I ever picture a scam or something like this... I just thought they were dud excuses for the delays. This is f*cking ubelievable. I cannot fathom becoming good buddies with so many people to fuck them all over for this sort of money... surely the cash would have paid for his airfare's to getaway and that's about it? Fuck me...

Man I feel so bad for all the guys who lost out on this... seriously, all the best guys and I know it's looking doubtful but I hope something amazing happens and you guys get your money back... somehow. But f*ck I feel so sorry for Georg it's ridiculous. That dude pretty much gave me my entire 2000-2005 CD collection and the guy is an AWESOME dealer of CDs, great guy. Man I pray all you guys get your money back.

I really wonder! Who would ever believe that Hurricane Re-Release CDs could be official????(especially

dealers should know this or ignore with full intension to earn more bucks on these)

And others could have asked here before ordering with Lonnie.

And Geoff-I don't find it awesome to buy a CD (which proves as fake) at any place!

How about the Stage Dolls-Commandos CD (with error!) which was re-released officially much better some months later-

who refunds the first buyers their money????

Thanks God (or Heaven) that this thing failed! :crazy:

Who are you sir?

JL

I just don't understand: who in his right mind will try to pull a scam like this without properly covering your ass???? I cannot believe this guy had a nerve to show up at work and perform his routine like nothing happened.Pardon my impudence, but you have to be plain stupid to think that you could get away with it!!!

I assume he isn't even going to run or hide? It would be rather easy to have him arrested now wouldn't it?

JL

I agree Ashen, some of it was so extravagant (with the lies and all) then the rest of it was so juvenile and dumb!! :doh:

I think he really thought nobody would be that mad and look into all of this lololol...and that he'd just carry on, with work, etc.

Hahaha, took me close to TWO hours to read all new posts here since yesterday... :crazy:

What a soap opera! :popcorn:

Hey David, "everyone will be refunded" sounds good to me. Last time I checked it takes one click to refund in paypal, so stop finding excuses and get down to it, will ya!