Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Stealth.....Jessica Biel in a bikini......YUMMMY...pretty good movie....predictable but relativly enjoyable

Stealth31.jpg

Sweet jeezus!!! That's the best movie I've ever seen!!!

Have you ever seen a hotter picture of her Dein Kimomagazin?

I haven't.

Say what? Sorry, I don't speak German. If you're saying that her rack looks absolutely freakin' perfect in that picture, so much so that you want to jump into the computer screen and ravage her like a beast... then yes, I agree. I've never seen her splendid rack look so fantastic.

I can't see a picture. I see something from the site it was linked from. I assume it's there instead of the picture. My comment above would have been hilarious if you see what I see. Trust me, you need to laugh just because it would have been funny as hell. So laugh dammit. :headbanger:

I was about to say "damn I get the picture instead", but I don't believe it for a second. She looks so f*cking good in it there's no "damn" about it. Hmmm, I'm surprised as I thought this computer hardly picked up any pictures ever, but no problem here... I might even try to email it to you. :)

:lol::rofl2: - Just for peace of mind.

:lol:  I see what you see, Jay  :lol:

Validated.

You laughing yet Geoff?

Yes, as proven above. Wait... :lol: There, I just went again. In case you missed it... :rofl2:

:lol:  I see what you see, Jay  :lol:

Validated.

You laughing yet Geoff?

I'll second that validation, and also Lobo's opinion of the movie in general.

Saw "Taxi" with Queen Latifah... what's the word I'm looking for? Oh yeah, "forgettable", yeah, that's the word I'm looking for... <_<

"Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit"

Someone bought it for my son as a gift but I think I enjoyed it more than he did

'Charlie and the chocolate factory' ; the new one with Johnny Depp. Not really my thing at all, but I guess it was better than I thought. Is Willy Wonka meant to be gay though? Big fan of Depp, but he came across so gay. A few funny bits though.

'Into the blue' - oh man, I love films like this. A cool, enjoyable story - not genius work, but entertaining... and the setting. Visually stunning. And the Carribean was okay too. :D All jokes aside, if I wasn't engaged I think I'd marry Jessica Alba. She is so f*cking easy on the eyes my eyes were like suction caps on the screen. Stunningly beautiful girl. Overall, I love these films though. Reminds me of 'After sunset'. A perfect island setting and a beautiful girl - what more could you ask for?

Decent story? Not necessary.

'Charlie and the chocolate factory' ; the new one with Johnny Depp. Not really my thing at all, but I guess it was better than I thought. Is Willy Wonka meant to be gay though? Big fan of Depp, but he came across so gay. A few funny bits though.

'Into the blue' - oh man, I love films like this. A cool, enjoyable story - not genius work, but entertaining... and the setting. Visually stunning. And the Carribean was okay too. :D All jokes aside, if I wasn't engaged I think I'd marry Jessica Alba. She is so f*cking easy on the eyes my eyes were like suction caps on the screen. Stunningly beautiful girl. Overall, I love these films though. Reminds me of 'After sunset'. A perfect island setting and a beautiful girl - what more could you ask for?

Decent story? Not necessary.

Me too.

Just kidding

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the drive-in on Saturday night and saw 2 movies for $10:

'Date Movie' ; pretty funny. Some great bits. And man, was my Aussie flag (or some other erect object one could hang a flag off) flying high watching Sophie Monk in that film!!! Holy shitballs, she has never looked so good. Wonderful stuff!

'Flightplan' ; I hate Jodie Foster and her voice, but this movie was pretty cool. I really, really dislike her and hated her character too... just hate her, but decent film.

Been pretty slow on the movie front here lately.

Just Like Heaven - Very good movie...even for a chick-flick. Reese is sexy as always, and Mark Ruffalo does a great job. The ending seems a bit rushed, but everything else leading up to it is full of comedy, and heart.

**Highly Recommended**

Ultimate Avengers The Movie - For comic book fans this is a must-have. Great story, and excellent animation. Next movie will be on DVD in July.

**Highly Recommended For Comics/Animation Fans**

Last 2 movies I have seen were

Rockstar-------great movie great cast

Fever Pitch---surprisely a really good movie and I'm not a Red Sox fan LOL

Hustle and Flow- great one

Constant Gardner---wake me up now

Crash--my fav of 05 for the awards!!!

Just finished the teenie bopper comedy Sleepover and I gotta say I laughed my ass off! I am seriously considering buying that movie. :anon:

Monty Python--Meaning of life

• 2 weeks later...

I saw on the plane over...

Aeon Flux - good, especially for passing time on plane.

America's Sweethearts - kinda boring, started reading instead

Just Friends - funny, haha, me laugh good time!

The Legend of Zorro - picked up the book again... <_<

"Private Lies", a low budget erotic thriller/murder mystery that I bought on DVD for like five bucks. Basically it was the type of movie you see on Cinemax in the middle of the night. Other than some decent eye candy, it was awful... incredibly bad acting, laughable script and even the so-called "erotic" parts ended before you saw anything good :)