Stefan

Kissin' Dynamite - Ecstasy

On 7/13/2018 at 11:14 PM, heavyharmonies said:

Not sure how long this will be up, but this song is a monster IMO:

Speaking of YouTube, no less than 3 different posters have uploaded the complete album in its entirety to YT. Not sure how record labels are going to handle this. It's torrenting, but out in the open.

A song Hinder can consider of doing a cover. Excellent song.

On 7/19/2018 at 9:10 PM, CureTheSane said:

You guys are missing out if this is the first you've dug them.

That said, this is a killer disc, and leans more to the AOR side of rock than the matal side.

Probably be my top album of the year

Have to agree....Absolutely killer album!  I've been through it a handful of times now and I swear the more I listen, the more I like it.      

I don't know if it'll be my top album but it's definitely right there among my favorites this year.

Have picked up their last album too and will be checking that out closer once I can get the new one out of my CD player :)

Not sure how these guys slipped under my radar.  Good stuff.

Yeah, I'm lovin' it!I've ordered the vinyl (+recent reissue of Gibraltar's ep with Roy Cathey, still one of my biggest vinyl wants).  Their strong gang choruses remind me Hell In The Club (but with way better vocals!). 

On 7/20/2018 at 11:10 AM, CureTheSane said:

You guys are missing out if this is the first you've dug them.

That said, this is a killer disc, and leans more to the AOR side of rock than the matal side.

Probably be my top album of the year

I'd have to disagree. Probably many of us have been keeping an eye on them through the years and I know for me they've always been pretty well below average. I like some very strong songs on here, but as an overall album I still wouldn't say they've entered a new realm of excellence. It's their best album no doubt, though. 

55 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I'd have to disagree. Probably many of us have been keeping an eye on them through the years and I know for me they've always been pretty well below average. I like some very strong songs on here, but as an overall album I still wouldn't say they've entered a new realm of excellence. It's their best album no doubt, though. 

Tough crowd! ONe of the best and most consistent new bands out there..

9 hours ago, Geoff said:

I disagree. Like a handful of songs from them over 4? albums, but for me this is a great album and has brought them up a notch for sure.