3. Shit City 03:51
4. Time On Our Side 03:53
5. Best Of The Broken 04:32
7. Blind Leads The Blind 03:22
8. We Rule 05:45
10. Into The Great Unknown 07:24

That's 7 songs from 10.
Pretty damn good in the end.

Got to see H.e.a.t in Chicago this past weekend....Wow, they blew the roof off the place!

Anyways, also got the chance to chat a bit with Jona and asked if there is any talk of the next album.  He said they have about 8 songs ready so far and were planning to hit the studio in the fall but that might be getting pushed back now to the spring due to a European tour.  He said they're definitely aiming to have the next album out by the end of 2019.  He said they really can't afford to take as much time off as they did with the last album as the band is the only source of income for most of the guys.  

So hopefully next year at this time we're gearing up for the next album :)

1 hour ago, tts42572 said:

Got to see H.e.a.t in Chicago this past weekend....Wow, they blew the roof off the place!

Anyways, also got the chance to chat a bit with Jona and asked if there is any talk of the next album.  He said they have about 8 songs ready so far and were planning to hit the studio in the fall but that might be getting pushed back now to the spring due to a European tour.  He said they're definitely aiming to have the next album out by the end of 2019.  He said they really can't afford to take as much time off as they did with the last album as the band is the only source of income for most of the guys.  

I wish I could have made it, seemed like Andrew had a lot of great acts for MRF again.   I've never seen H.e.a.t., so I'm quite envious.  That is exciting news on the possibility of a new release next year, let's hope so.

2 hours ago, tts42572 said:

great news!!