What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Let me know what you think of it?

Rather an ecclectic mix of music, certainly not what I expected from Kip, but, it wasn't bad at all, and I think it could grow on you pretty fast. Certainly won't be relegated to the "I ain't listening to this crap" bin. :rolleyes:

To borrow a line from MJ "OMGOMGOMGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMGGGG!"

Listening to Heart - The Road Home right now. If I was in love with the Wilson sisters before, it's full blown obsession now! It is the best of a series of concerts in a 500-seater in Seattle during 94. It's acoustic, with string augmentation. Fabulous doesn't even begin to describe it. I can picture listening to this ALL the time!

Right now it's HAREM SCAREM's S/T!!

Can't believe I didn't already have this thing, seeing that my FAVORITE HS song is "Honestly" (at least it is THIS week....or "Saviours Never Cry"....hmmmm........no...it's "Honestly"...yeah, that's it!!! :lol:)

After this it's gonna be Warrant ~ Belly To Belly...........:lol: JUST to see what all the fuss is about!!

Is it REALLY that bad??? Yikes!!! :P

To borrow a line from MJ "OMGOMGOMGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMGGGG!"

HEY!!!!! I just noticed this!!! You hushhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! The girl can't help it!! :P

Been listening to the following at work today:

War & Peace - The Walls Have Eyes

In and Out - S/T and their 2nd release Emotional Politics

Highwire - Seeing is Believing

Getting ready to throw Witness - S/T in the player.... :banger:

After this it's gonna be Warrant ~ Belly To Belly...........:lol: JUST to see what all the fuss is about!!

Is it REALLY that bad??? Yikes!!! :P

:o OMG.......yes......it's really that bad!!! Quick!!! Somebody suggest something to get this taste out!!! :lol:

Listening to The Company of Snakes - Burst the Bubble right now.....I love these guys! Good, bluesy hard rock like the Whitesnake of old! :banger:

:lol: Sleazin' out with L.A. Guns tonight......Cocked And Loaded :headbanger:

and I'm LMAO.......someone recently told me that I seemed to prefer sleazy singers who sound like they've just been kicked in the n*ts........ :o:wacko:

By George......I think he was right!!! :lol::banger:

Sweet Water...."Superfriends"

Is that the same Sweet Water I'm thinking of? They put out that s/t release back aways with "King of the 80's" and stuff?

That's an awesome band but I don't think I ever heard that release. Saw it once, wasn't sure if it was the same band... :blink:

Is that the same Sweet Water I'm thinking of? They put out that s/t release back aways with "King of the 80's" and stuff?

That's an awesome band but I don't think I ever heard that release. Saw it once, wasn't sure if it was the same band... :blink:

Yes,BC...it is the same band.This release is a little more on the "power pop" side.Kinda like SR-71 or even Butch Walker but with a hell of alot more guitar.I really like this CD and you can usually find it cheap... it is well worth picking up.

Yes,BC...it is the same band.This release is a little more on the "power pop" side.Kinda like SR-71 or even Butch Walker but with a hell of alot more guitar.I really like this CD and you can usually find it cheap... it is well worth picking up.

Yeah....for like .99 cents!! ;)

SWEET WATER - AMAZON.COM

:lol: Sleazin' out with L.A. Guns tonight......Cocked And Loaded :headbanger:

and I'm LMAO.......someone recently told me that I seemed to prefer sleazy singers who sound like they've just been kicked in the n*ts........ :o:wacko:

By George......I think he was right!!! :lol::banger:

:lol::lol::lol::drink: