What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Just got done listening to James Christian - Rude Awakening (EXCELLENT F'N CD!)......got Sun Red Sun - Ray Gillen Tribute going now. Gonna follow this up with Sinner - The Best of and Dynasty - S/T :banger:

Did some burning today and checked out a couple as well, namely Hurricane - Take What You Want and the Stillwater EP. It still amazes me that sound that these guys came up with all in the name of a movie (albeit a fantastic movie).

Also, listened to Icon - Right Between The Eyes during my WO. (Tried Scott Weiland - 12 Bar Blues, but just wasn't doing it for me, as far as WO music.)

Let's see, listened to the following so far this morning:

Mastedon - LOFCAUDIO

Misha Calvin - Evolution

Got the Blue Tears unreleased demos going now! :banger::drink:

WoooooooooHooooooooooo!!!

:banger: WAR & PEACE came today!!!! :D

:lol: just GUESS which song went on FIRST?? :P (Walk Away.....)

Hmmmmm......c'mon boys.......kick it in........... <_<

Strings are pretty cool, though.......

"Walk Away" is one of my favorite Dokken tunes.....it scares me that he's covering this song. Do I really want to hear this??

To stay on topic.....

On the way to the office this a.m. I was listening to:

CTRL ~ "Lose the Image" excellent band......

"Walk Away" is one of my favorite Dokken tunes.....it scares me that he's covering this song. Do I really want to hear this??

OMG......."Walk Away" is my second favorite Dokken song.....right after "It's Not Love"!!!

I dunno....I was soooooooooooooo excited for this one!!! The strings are really, really nice.......but honestly, I think I prefer the acoustic version....with Don on vox.

It's NOT bad.....it just didn't blow me away.

OMG......."Walk Away" is my second favorite Dokken song.....right after "It's Not Love"!!!

I dunno....I was soooooooooooooo excited for this one!!! The strings are really, really nice.......but honestly, I think I prefer the acoustic version....with Don on vox.

It's NOT bad.....it just didn't blow me away.

Oh yeah, Pilson's version is mellow, and relaxing, and all, but there's no touching the original.....not even close. B)

Two nice packages through the post today,so I am listening to:

Loud & Clear-S/T

EZO-S/T

Journey-Greatest hits

Loverboy-Big ones

Cheeseheads With Attitude-Straight outta Wisconson

Cheeseheads With Attitude-Say cheese

:banger: AdrianGale.............."CRUNCH" time baby!!!! :banger:

:lol: You guys can dog on me all you want........'cuz......I just can't hold this in.......

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My boys" have done it AGAIN!!!!!!! :headbanger:

Southgang - Group Therapy. I'm a Butch Walker mark on the highest level. But back when I bought this, there were no Marvies or B-Diddy, so, I wasn't a "mark". It was one of those albums where you go in with expectations (ballads on par with Tainted Angel) and you end up being disappointed because the album didn't live up to them.

Well, I FINALLY listened to it again today. WOW! What the hell was my problem? I really am so glad I listened to it again, especially because I was so unfair the first time.

Southgang - Group Therapy. I'm a Butch Walker mark on the highest level. But back when I bought this, there were no Marvies or B-Diddy, so, I wasn't a "mark". It was one of those albums where you go in with expectations (ballads on par with Tainted Angel) and you end up being disappointed because the album didn't live up to them.

Well, I FINALLY listened to it again today. WOW! What the hell was my problem? I really am so glad I listened to it again, especially because I was so unfair the first time.

It is a great CD. I have always liked Southgang and didn't know that they were still around with the Marvalous 3. Glad you gave itanother listen.

I have in right now

Kerry Livgren - Seeds of Change

For my money Group Therapy is far superior to Tainted angel because its more mature & doent rely on the ballads like its predecessor did!

I've also got the Live in Heaven CD but I'm still trying to work out if this was an official release or a bootleg as the packaging looks so cheap!

Last two CDs played were my current faves:

Hardline-Double eclipse

Loud & Clear-Disc-connected

Listened to Jack Blades solo CD today. WOW! Phenomenal stuff. So glad SHK recommended that to me. Listening to Shy - Excess All Areas right now. :D Good stuff!

Listening to Buckcherry - Time Bomb while trying to figure out how to get into the Metal Sludge Gossip Board (says I need to be approved. How much bullshit is that?!)