Jack Russell - Shelter Me

It's Alive - Earthquake Visions

It's Alive - It's Alive

Cats In Space - Too Many Gods

Giuffria - S/T

Journey - Departure

Mr. Rubik - Wasted Paradise

61jPvAxYtLL._SY450_.jpg

Ron Jeremy did music too? Weird stage name.

This looks absolutely amazing!!

What is it?

Must be James Murphy's solo album before he joined Obituary!

Jackal - A Safe Look In Mirrors

Jackal - Rise

Last Autumn's Dream - Jade Warrior

James Christian - Out-Takes

Jack Starr - Out Of Darkness

Jayce Landberg - Good Sleepless Night

Tygers Of Pan Tang - Spellbound

Angelwitch - S/T

White Spirit - S/T

AIIZ - The Witch Of Berkeley

Toyah: The Changeling

Yngwie Malmsteen: The Collection

Mystic Healer - S/T

Russ Taff - Walls Of Glass

• My Little Pony

Vain - Rolling With The Punches

Leaked album - I am sure Davy is well happy about that

I think pledgers got it digitally earlier this month.

Prong - Ruining Lives and X: No Absolutes

Blazon Stone - Ready For Boarding EP

Vain - Rolling With The Punches

Leaked album - I am sure Davy is well happy about that

I think pledgers got it digitally earlier this month.

Yeah the pledgers got it ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I'm really excited for this one. Yes is one of my favorite bands but I just can't get into anything they do without him singing. That first song sounds awesome! His voice has held up remarkably well over the years and the band is great. Musically it reminds me a lot of something from The Ladder or the better parts of Union.
    • Well Erik had to take that post down. The record label told him it isnt sposed to be revealed til next week ha ha
    • Just ordered "Shotgun Mistress" - Kings Of The Revolution new CD .......
    • Bruce Dickinson - The Mandrake project (deluxe in book pack with comic)
    • They always have at least a handfull of good songs on each album, I'm not overwhelmed by those first two singles though. Jesper Binzer's (vocalist) solo record "Dying is Easy" from 2017, is better than every D-A-D realease post "Everything Glows" imo.
    • From Escape Music: Escape Music has the pleasure to announce the re-release of much-loved vocalist Bob Catley (Magnum/Avantasia) the“ The Tower “album on Vinyl and CD with new artwork by Rodney Matthews The Vinyl will be double Vinyl limited edition of 500 copies only, “Camouflage Green” and “Green Transparent” colour, all will be numbered 1-500, 180g Audiophile Vinyl, and 1000 CDs only all will be numbered 001 to 1000 Bob Catley – The Tower Release Date: 20th September 2024 CD Catalogue No: ESM390 CD Bar Code: 5031281003904 Vinyl catalogue No: ESMV1021 Vinyl Barcode: 5031281010216 Musicians are: Bob Catley: Lead vocals and Backing Vocals Gary Hughes: Keyboards,Bass Guitar andBacking Vocals (ten/solo) Vinny Burns: Guitars (Dare/ten/Ultravox) Greg Morgan: Drums (ten) Recorded at Startrack Studios,Manchester. Additional Engineering by Neil Amison at Startrack and Tim at Gracieland. Mixed and engineered by Ray Brophy. at Gracieland, Rochdale. Mastered by John Blamire at The Digital Audio Company. Vinyl: Side A 01. Dreams 6:46 02. Scream 7:35 03. Far Away 6:03 Side B 01. Deep Winter 5:27 02. Fire And Ice 5:36 03. Madrigal 6:45 Side C 01. Steel 4:59 02. The Tower 6:33 03. Fear of the Dark 6:31 04. Epilogue (instrumental) 1:54 Side D 01. Just Like an Arrow (live) 3:53 02. Lonely Night (live) 3:59 03. On a Storyteller’s Night (live) 4:48 CD: 01. Dreams 6:46 02. Scream 7:35 03. Far Away 6:03 05. Deep Winter 5:27 06. Fire And Ice 5:36 07. Madrigal 6:45 08. Steel 4:59 09. The Tower 6:33 10. Fear of the Dark 6:31 11. Epilogue (instrumental) 1:54 Bonus: 01. Just Like an Arrow (live) 3:53 02. Lonely Night (live) 3:59 03. On a Storyteller’s Night (live) 4:48
    • Legendary - pedestrian modern country song which Jon is unable to elevate due to vocal limitations. A weak song made even worse by the inclusion of unnecessary/annoying whoa's.   We Made It Look Easy - another modern country song, I don't mind this one, it's pleasant enough but the song never really elevates   Living Proof - a rare up tempo song, this one has a good chorus probably the best chorus from Jon in almost 20 years, the weak vocals prevent it from being an anthem, and I don't like the talkbox on the song, I know Jon has become allergic to guitars but he shouldn't have buried the riff with the talkbox.   Waves - I don't mind it, another pleasant country song but jon does sound awful on the bridge. Seeds - bores me to tears Kiss the Bride - poor Stephanie. The People's House - does nothing for me Walls of Jericho - harmless and catchy, I don't mind it. I Wrote You a Song - decent melody, I don't mind it. Living in Paradise - milquetoast My First Guitar - Jon is in love with his first guitar, but as mentioned before Jon has become allergic to guitars so this song is kind of ironic. Another song I find a chore to get through. Interesting he should mention Kiss as their song Forever is much better than anything on this album.   Hollow Man - can't stand this singer/songwriter crap jon does, a hard pass. That Was Then, This Is Now - another boring modern country song, with vocals flatter than a pancake.                                                
    • Album out August 23rd. From Frontiers: During Jon Anderson’s 39-year Rock and Roll Hall of Fame career as the lead vocalist of YES, he was seen as one of the leading proponents of the Progressive Rock movement. During his tenure with YES, he recorded 19 studio albums and multiple live albums, many of which have been certified gold and platinum. Albums such as The “YES” album, “Fragile”, “Close to the Edge”, “Tales of Topographic Oceans”, and “90125” remain classic albums to this day. Songs such as “Roundabout”, “Yours is No Disgrace”, “And You and I”, “Going for the One”, “Awaken”, and “Owner of a Lonely Heart” were staples on Active Rock radio throughout the 70’s and 80’s. While still a member of YES, Jon released multiple solo records and collaborations, the most noteworthy being his 4 albums with Greek composer Vangelis Upon leaving YES in 2008, Jon continued releasing multiple solo records and collaborations. In 2023, after connecting with a group of New York musicians called The Band Geeks, Jon embarked on a summer of 2023 tour performing 2 hours of YES epics and classics. With The Band Geeks, Jon found a group of musicians that he felt could collaborate with him to create a body of work that rivaled the classic YES sound of the 70’s and 80’s. The result of this collaboration is “True”, Jon’s debut album for Frontiers Records. The 9-song album harkens back to the sound of classic YES and features compositions of all lengths with the centerpiece being the 16 minute song “Once Upon a Dream”. Jon and The Band Geeks will be supporting the new album with extensive touring TRACKLIST: 1. True Messenger 2. Shine On 3. Counties And Countries 4. Build Me An Ocean 5. Still A Friend 6. Make It Right 7. Realization Part Two 8. Once Upon A Dream 9. Thank God      
    • I used to listen to their '89 and '91 albums a lot but every try to get used to their newer outputs didn't work. Now I took some time again to listen to their last few albums and somehow I started loving them. Not every song but 70-80% on each album, which is quite a lot. I'm very excited for "Speed of Darkness". The first two songs are good (not as good as my favourites on the last albums, though but a good start). In "The ghost" I sometimes feel like the voice is a bit late here and there, which is something that I notice pretty often recently. Don't know why that happens (e.g. the new Kissin Dynamite songs, Autumn's child the last two albums, Lordi sometimes on the last album). I hope it's only in that song.
    • Holy shit. Get with the fuckin' times!            I also wanna know.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.