What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

BBABH - Feel The Power :beerbang:

People will hate and stone me, but I finally dropped a rating on this mofo a few days ago after constant spins and I went there... dropped a 97% on it. I ended up trying to look for reasons to rate it a little lower, or more "sensibly." But trying to find a fault with this album was the biggest problem. There is nothing I don't absolutely adore about it... including the cheesy but still appealing lyrics. It's going to take something truly sensational to top this in 2012, for me personally. :)

It wont be that high for me...I still find some of the 'rough' vocals unecessary and annoying. The songs with 'clean' vocals I enjoy much more. Good album tho.

I'll give you some reasons to rate it more "sensibly". The vocals suck, too many songs either lack hooks or are embarrasingly cheesy, and the guitar is tuneless. In all fairness there are some good songs, and overall it's about a 6/10, but nothing special IMO. Think I gave their last album 7/10 given it was original and interesting than this one.

np: YOUNG GUNS - Bones

BBABH - Feel The Power :beerbang:

People will hate and stone me, but I finally dropped a rating on this mofo a few days ago after constant spins and I went there... dropped a 97% on it. I ended up trying to look for reasons to rate it a little lower, or more "sensibly." But trying to find a fault with this album was the biggest problem. There is nothing I don't absolutely adore about it... including the cheesy but still appealing lyrics. It's going to take something truly sensational to top this in 2012, for me personally. :)

It wont be that high for me...I still find some of the 'rough' vocals unecessary and annoying. The songs with 'clean' vocals I enjoy much more. Good album tho.

I'll give you some reasons to rate it more "sensibly". The vocals suck, too many songs either lack hooks or are embarrasingly cheesy, and the guitar is tuneless. In all fairness there are some good songs, and overall it's about a 6/10, but nothing special IMO. Think I gave their last album 7/10 given it was original and interesting than this one.

Cheesy or not I love 'Deathwish'..........man that song rocks.

Lostprophets - discography ; man these guys are patchy. Will definitely be one of the possible meal breaks during Soundwave if I'm starving.

Lostprophets - discography ; man these guys are patchy. Will definitely be one of the possible meal breaks during Soundwave if I'm starving.

or even if youre just mildly peckish ;-)