What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

ok, so how do you guys think of the new King Kobra ?

after first spin, looks like this ain't no melodic rock no more instead they play a more dirty raunchy hard rock, probably because it fits Shortino vocal style, but might be a let down if you expect something like 'thrill' or 'strike'.

this is quite average at first, i found at least 3 strong tracks and 2 good tracks, but the rest are just passable, could be a grower, don't know

np. LED ZEPPELIN - s/t

after first spin, looks like this ain't no melodic rock no more instead they play a more dirty raunchy hard rock, probably because it fits Shortino vocal style, but might be a let down if you expect something like 'thrill' or 'strike'.

this is quite average at first, i found at least 3 strong tracks and 2 good tracks, but the rest are just passable, could be a grower, don't know

I've played the first 6 tracks and I like them all. Of course it will never compare to Ready to Strike but if I just judge on it's own merits it's a good hard rock album IMO.

np. LED ZEPPELIN - s/t

I've played this through a few times and it is pretty good IMO.

30 SECONDS TO MARS - This Is War

This was my fave disc from 2 years ago and I still love it from beginning-to-end. Flawless stuff IMO.

Pretty sums up my opinion. Some good songs, but alot of average ones aswell. As you say, another one that is early days (as with The Poodles) but I don't think in this instance it's NOT gonna get too much better to be honest

Far Corporation - Division One

Miss Behaviour - Last Woman Standing

Toto - Falling In Between

Faster Pussycat - Whipped!

Jackyl - Push Comes to Shove

Steelheart - S/T

Great White - Psycho City

Scorpions Sting in the Tail

The Ocean Blue Waterworks

DRAMARAMA BOX OFFICE BOMB

HELLOWEEN 7 Sinners + bonus track I'M Free' 2010

TREAT The Pleasure Principle 1986

TREAT Dreamhunter 1987

TREAT Treat 1992

Journey - Raised on Radio

Not played this in a while and loved it, great to hear again, yet a different sound to the previous albums :tumbsup:

Bad Biscut - SHAG ABBEY

Stryper - THE COVERING

Warrior Soul - THE SPACE AGE PLAYBOYS

LOVECHILD - "Soul Collector"